Push underway to mask up again in New York due to new COVID variant

These types dont like anyone doing anything different from what they do. They fear that.
Agreed. Who cares if someone wears a mask in a car but for some reason it gets Trump humpers bent so out of shape they feel compelled to post cope memes about.

How are they so easily triggered?

I’d like to see them try this again in Red/Purple states.

I would be shocked if Whitmer tries this again. The ONLY way she was able to win back the gov was by sprinting away from this. Bring it back and the backlash will ensue.

I think the Left is TRYING this again and it's not going over well at all. Fail on their part--yet another fail

I would be shocked if Whitmer tries this again. The ONLY way she was able to win back the gov was by sprinting away from this. Bring it back and the backlash will ensue.

I think the Left is TRYING this again and it's not going over well at all. Fail on their part--yet another fail
If that woman travelled into real rural areas and the people were pissed of enough, they would never find her corpse. Putin and Xi would turn her into a sex slave.

I live in Florida. I don’t believe my Governor, Ron DeSantis, will ever mandate masks.

There are advantages to living in the Free State of Florida.

We are told this is just a flu from the inception.

A friend of mine has lung problems. He wears a mask most all of the time. He would have to wear it even without Covid. But you go ahead and make fun of him.
What I think is funny is when I see people on bikes wearing them, but then again….lots of liberals around here.

I live in Florida. I don’t believe my Governor, Ron DeSantis, will ever mandate masks.

There are advantages to living in the Free State of Florida.

I live in Virginia, where thankfully we elected a Republican Governor. He wouldn’t mandate it either.

What I think is funny is when I see people on bikes wearing them, but then again….lots of liberals around here.

Again, the person I noted has to wear one. Not because of Covid but how do you know? My neighbor across the street long wore one when he cut his grass.

Now I imagine today if anyone is wearing one (and I rarely see anyone wearing one) you really have no idea why.

Again, the person I noted has to wear one. Not because of Covid but how do you know? My neighbor across the street long wore one when he cut his grass.

Now I imagine today if anyone is wearing one (and I rarely see anyone wearing one) you really have no idea why.
99% of those wearing them is because of COVID fears.

It harms me because this is the restart of the COVID scare the Dems will use to justify another cheating mail ballot scheme.

I'm not scared. I guess if you are going to be, well, you will.

Forum List

Back