FL Covid Case Count Surpasses New York

Thank you for having a brain. I hate to keep repeating myself, but I'm truly amazed that anyone is still buying the BS.

View attachment 371602
116369045-924434564727245-8090498363712657142-n.jpg

Ok. So what exactly is your explanation for this massive conspiracy theory that both American political parties believe in as well as the entire world?

They're all in on it to do what exactly? Go ahead and enlighten me as to what the motive is to report fake numbers. Let's hear it.

This is classic "Problem - Reaction - Solution." I've talked about this tons of times, so I don't want to keep repeating myself, but here it is again, for anyone who doesn't know what that means. When corrupt powers have an agenda that they otherwise wouldn't be able to achieve, they manipulate the public into going along with their agendas, through lies, deception and fear-mongering. Here's how it works. They create a "crisis" or "emergency" (Problem) which causes people to fear, panic and look to the government to "do something!" (Reaction) Then the government comes to the rescue to "solve" it (Solution) but their solution was the agenda in the first place. Problem - Reaction- Solution. They use that strategy all the freakin time.

What is the agenda? There are multiple agendas attached to this thing. The people behind this are the one-worlder crowd who want total control over the population. They are calling it "The Great Reset." Of course they're not going to call it what it actually is, they always have to use appealing sounding phrases.

There are a number of agendas, here are just a few: massive surveillance, mandatory vaccinations, ID2020 and biometric tracking devices, a new monetary system - digital currency so the government can track everything, the continued destruction of our rights, privacy and freedom, Agenda 2030 and eventually the New World order.

You don't have to take my word for it, they have been openly talking about these things, but again, they always use euphemisms and try to sell it as a good thing. The problem is, most people either aren't paying attention, or they actually believe that the direction we're going in is a good thing.

This is classic "Problem - Reaction - Solution." I've talked about this tons of times, so I don't want to keep repeating myself, but here it is again, for anyone who doesn't know what that means. When corrupt powers have an agenda that they otherwise wouldn't be able to achieve, they manipulate the public into going along with their agendas, through lies, deception and fear-mongering. Here's how it works. They create a "crisis" or "emergency" (Problem) which causes people to fear, panic and look to the government to "do something!" (Reaction) Then the government comes to the rescue to "solve" it (Solution) but their solution was the agenda in the first place. Problem - Reaction- Solution. They use that strategy all the freakin time.

What is the agenda? There are multiple agendas attached to this thing. The people behind this are the one-worlder crowd who want total control over the population. They are calling it "The Great Reset." Of course they're not going to call it what it actually is, they always have to use appealing sounding phrases.

There are a number of agendas, here are just a few: massive surveillance, mandatory vaccinations, ID2020 and biometric tracking devices, a new monetary system - digital currency so the government can track everything, the continued destruction of our rights, privacy and freedom, Agenda 2030 and eventually the New World order.

You don't have to take my word for it, they have been openly talking about these things, but again, they always use euphemisms and try to sell it as a good thing. The problem is, most people either aren't paying attention, or they actually believe that the direction we're going in is a good thing.

Whew, lots of crazy to unpack here. You didn't disappoint.

Ok, so who are the "one-worlder" crowd? And how exactly are they responsible for all the fake numbers around the world?

For example, there are cases and deaths today in my community. How exactly does this "one-worlder" crowd infiltrate my community, and communities all around the world, to change the number of reported deaths and cases?

Last edited:

Ok, so who are the "one-worlder" crowd? And how exactly are they responsible for all the fake numbers around the world?

I'm not going to spoon-feed you like an ignorant baby. It's not crazy at all when it comes from their own freakin mouths, Einstein. But if you are not sincere, then just go back to the idiot box and continue believing whatever the controlled msm tells you. Keep fearing the boogeyman!

I'm not going to spoon-feed you like an ignorant baby. It's not crazy at all when it comes from their own freakin mouths, Einstein. But if you are not sincere, then just go back to the idiot box and continue believing whatever the controlled msm tells you. Keep fearing the boogeyman!

I'm just trying to learn what you believe since you seem so adamant about it.

"They" who? I don't know who these people are or how you think they operate.

How are they faking these numbers all around the world? That seems like it would take a very massively organized coalition of highly-funded infiltrators all around the world. This sounds serious. Please enlighten me more.

How are they faking these numbers all around the world? That seems like it would take a very massively organized coalition of infiltrators all around the world. This sounds serious. Please enlighten me more.

This has been discussed SO many times on this site. I sometimes wonder if you guys play dumb, or if you are sincerely unaware. They have been counting all sorts of deaths as COVID deaths, even if the person died of a clear alternate cause, so long as they tested positive for COVID1984. And the testing itself is unreliable, so that opens the door for all sorts of abuse. Also, last I checked, they have been counting "presumed" and "probable" deaths as well, which again makes the numbers utterly unreliable.

Hospitals get money for COVID cases, and they get a bigger chunk of money when a patient is put on a respirator. So sketchy stuff has been going on all over the world, for months. It's a joke, actually. That's why I said I'm amazed anyone still believes what the talking heads are saying on the idiot box.

As for "who" you might want to start by looking into Event 201, a "drill" for a "global pandemic" that took place in New York City in October of last year, a couple months before this whole scam started. (Just a coincidence, I'm sure!) Among the hosts were the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation and the World Economic Forum, who happen to be the same ones pushing "The Great Reset." (see the video below) But it's more than just them, the "who" is also the W.H.O, the UN crowd, and the globalist criminals who run this world.

Last edited:
This has been discussed SO many times on this site. I sometimes wonder if you guys play dumb, or if you are sincerely unaware. They have been counting all sorts of deaths as COVID deaths, even if the person died of a clear alternate cause, so long as they tested positive for COVID1984. And the testing itself is unreliable, so that opens the door for all sorts of abuse. Also, last I checked, they have been counting "presumed" and "probable" deaths as well, which again makes the numbers utterly unreliable.

Hospitals get money for COVID cases, and they get a bigger chunk of money when a patient is put on a respirator. So sketchy stuff has been going on all over the world, for months. It's a joke, actually. That's why I said I'm amazed anyone still believes what the talking heads are saying on the idiot box.

As for "who" you might want to start by looking into Event 201, a "drill" for a "global pandemic" that took place in New York City in October of last year, a couple months before this whole scam started. Among the hosts were the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation and the World Economic Forum, who happen to be the same ones pushing "The Great Reset". (see the video below) But it's more than just them, the "who" is also the W.H.O, the UN crowd, and the globalist criminals who run this world.

Ok. So how exactly are the hosts of the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation influencing hospitals to misdiagnose covid deaths all around the world?

The Unmasked and the Worthless have infected more people in Florida than were infected in NYC.

Lets hope the death toll doesn't catch up as well.

The virus is serious business and you really need to wear a mask, wash your hands, and practice social distancing.
Cases are irrelevant. Deaths matter.
They’re on the rise too. This is where you pretend you didn’t know that or start splitting hairs to make the blob look less bad

How are they faking these numbers all around the world? That seems like it would take a very massively organized coalition of highly-funded infiltrators all around the world. This sounds serious. Please enlighten me more.
It does not matter if you believe it or not. Or if it is funny. The men and women who rule us like it that way. They know what they are doing and are ingenious in the way they are moving us into their world system. The United States though has to take a few pegs down. And we have in real terms. We have packaged much of our manufacturing in crates and sent it overseas. We have taxed people into massive high rates and pay many of our own citizens off. The real costs of doing services is high. It is offset by purchasing cheap products from our oversea slaves. The Chinese though are becoming powerful. And East Asia is a threat to us economically and potentially militarily as they prosper. You won't like second place. The Asians are not as easy going as the white guys are.

It does not matter if you believe it or not. Or if it is funny. The men and women who rule us like it that way. They know what they are doing and are ingenious in the way they are moving us into their world system. The United States though has to take a few pegs down. And we have in real terms. We have packaged much of our manufacturing in crates and sent it overseas. We have taxed people into massive high rates and pay many of our own citizens off. The real costs of doing services is high. It is offset by purchasing cheap products from our oversea slaves. The Chinese though are becoming powerful. And East Asia is a threat to us economically and potentially militarily as they prosper. You won't like second place. The Asians are not as easy going as the white guys are.

Which men and women rule us? Bill and Melinda Gates?

As for "who" you might want to start by looking into Event 201, a "drill" for a "global pandemic" that took place in New York City in October of last year, a couple months before this whole scam started. Among the hosts were the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation and the World Economic Forum, who happen to be the same ones pushing "The Great Reset". (see the video below) But it's more than just them, the "who" is also the W.H.O, the UN crowd, and the globalist criminals who run this world.

Ok. So how exactly are the hosts of the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation influencing hospitals to misdiagnose covid deaths all around the world?

I never said they were. Did you not read my post? The way this thing has been handled is different than how things are usually handled. Numerous doctors and other medical workers have stated that. Again, NON-COVID deaths are being counted as COVID1984 deaths, if the person simply tested positive. And again, since the testing itself is unreliable, the whole thing is a joke.

The pertinent part start at :28 in.

Also, I don't know if this has changed, but last I checked according to the CDC, "presumed" and "probable" deaths are also being counted as COVID1984 deaths, even without a confirmed test.

I never said they were. Did you not read my post? The way this thing has been handled is different than how things are usually handled. Numerous doctors and other medical workers have stated that. Again, NON-COVID deaths are being counted as COVID1984 deaths, if the person simply tested positive. And again, since the testing itself is unreliable, the whole thing is a joke.

Also, I don't know if this has changed, but last I checked according to the CDC, "presumed" and "probable" deaths are also being counted as COVID1984 deaths, even without a confirmed test.

I asked you what the motive was for faking the covid numbers all around the world. You went into this whole thing about the Illuminati wanting to take control of the world, or something.

Is the Illuminati, or whatever you call them, influencing the change in these numbers or not?

Quit playing dumb. It is really unbecoming.

I asked you what the motive was for faking the covid numbers all around the world. You went into this whole thing about the Illuminati wanting to take control of the world, or something.

Is the Illuminati, or whatever you call them, influencing the change in these numbers or not?

First of all, don't put words in my mouth. You only make yourself look dishonest.

Secondly, the motive is to create FEAR. Because corrupt powers know that fear is one of the best ways to control people and get people to go along with just about anything.

Why do they want to create fear? I went over that already, I listed numerous agendas attached to this scam. You either didn't read my post, or you are really dense. Or you're playing dumb, so you can attempt to mock anything that goes against your ignorant, zombie-like preconceived ideas.

If it's not them, then I don't know what he's talking about. I thought you were claiming that Bill and Melinda Gates "conveniently" started a drill and are actively trying to take over the world. Something like that? More or less?

If you're not talking about them, then who?

If it's not them, then I don't know what he's talking about. I thought you were claiming that Bill and Melinda Gates "conveniently" started a drill and are actively trying to take over the world. Something like that? More or less?

I'm really tired of you playing dumb. I'm sorry, I don't waste my time with insincere people. In fact, I consider people like you the worst type of people.

First of all, don't put words in my mouth. You only make yourself look dishonest.

Secondly, the motive is to create FEAR. Because corrupt powers know that fear is one of the best ways to control people and get people to go along with just about anything.

Why do they want to create fear? I went over that already, I listed numerous agendas attached to this scam. You either didn't read my post, or you are really dense. Or you're playing dumb, so you can attempt to mock anything that goes against your ignorant, zombie-like preconceived ideas.

Right. They want to create fear to take over the world. I got that part. I wasn't asking about that.

My question is: are they influencing changes in the covid number or not?

I'm really tired of you playing dumb. I'm sorry, I don't waste my time with insincere people. In fact, I consider people like you the worst type of people.

Well shit. I thought I understood what you were saying.

I thought you were saying that Bill and Melinda Gates were trying to instill fear in all of us so that they can push a new monetary system and implement massive surveillance on all of us. So they hired a massive coalition of infiltrators all over the world who break into hospitals and influence doctors to misdiagnose covid deaths.

I'm not really sure about the last part there, which is what I was asking about. But that's what I gathered so far. If I'm wrong in any of this, I'd welcome you to correct me on what you believe.

Just trying to understand what you believe.

Last edited:

Right. They want to create fear to take over the world. I got that part. I wasn't asking about that.

You can't really be this stupid. For the last time, quit playing dumb. I already answered your question, so you are either incredibly thick-headed, or you are insincere. Either way, you're wasting my time.

You can't really be this stupid. For the last time, quit playing dumb. I already answered your question, so you are either incredibly thick-headed, or you are insincere. Either way, you're wasting my time.

Damn, well I guess I must have missed it, because I'm just not clear on your answer. Maybe if I restate differently?

Are Bill and Melinda Gates influencing hospitals to change their covid numbers?

A simple "yes" or "no" will suffice if you're not too upset with me.

The press is saying now someone is dying every 80 seconds in the US from the virus......

Forum List

Back