Push underway to mask up again in New York due to new COVID variant

I noted two reasons already in this thread why one might wear one.
Well I see your all too familiar “I know someone who must have one”
All of a sudden half the population is experiencing fragility that warrants masking.

Well I see your all too familiar “I know someone who must have one”
All of a sudden half the population is experiencing fragility that warrants masking.

Not at all. I'm asking how you know who is wearing one for covid and who is for other reasons and what business is it of yours either way?

Not at all. I'm asking how you know who is wearing one for covid and who is for other reasons and what business is it of yours either way?
The business is its advertising the false and that falsity was harmful to me and my family during the last mandated hoax
It sounds like you are an advocate of Willy Nilly masking?

The business is its advertising the false and that falsity was harmful to me and my family during the last mandated hoax
It sounds like you are an advocate of Willy Nilly masking?

Wasn't then and I'm not now. What others choose to do is none of my business.

:mad-61:

1693088952363.png

You go, girl!

During so-called covid, I did a mask design that had a very obviously pro-left message printed on it, on a background that had a very subtle anti-left message printed of it.

Overpriced the shit out of it.

Sold like crazy, made me a shitload of money and not a one of them was observant enough to see the other message and complain. In the listing, I stipulated no returns, anyway.

If we get new mask mandates, I guess I'll go back in business.

I love stealing money from butt-ignorant leftists.

Forum List

Back