FL Covid Case Count Surpasses New York

AZ deaths are on the decline. But, AZ does have a pretty high death rate because we have so many old people. They are the ones dying. 65 and over make up over 70% of the deaths in AZ.

The calculation method you are using only goes up, you are using total deaths. If they only had one death added in a month, you’d be saying their death rate per million is still higher than everyone else’s.

The calculation I'm using is death rate. All state's death rates only go up. The calculation I'm doing compares which ones are rising faster. As I've shown, Arizona's death rate is rising the fastest.

If they only had one death in a month, then their death rate would go up very little. It wouldn't even go up by +1. If that were the case, then their death rate wouldn't be rising faster than everyone else. All other states have a higher increase in their death rate than +1. That would make them the slowest rising death rate if only one person died in a month.
prove it. post the stats.

AZ deaths are on the decline. But, AZ does have a pretty high death rate because we have so many old people. They are the ones dying. 65 and over make up over 70% of the deaths in AZ.

The calculation method you are using only goes up, you are using total deaths. If they only had one death added in a month, you’d be saying their death rate per million is still higher than everyone else’s.

The calculation I'm using is death rate. All state's death rates only go up. The calculation I'm doing compares which ones are rising faster. As I've shown, Arizona's death rate is rising the fastest.

If they only had one death in a month, then their death rate would go up very little. It wouldn't even go up by +1. If that were the case, then their death rate wouldn't be rising faster than everyone else. All other states have a higher increase in their death rate than +1. That would make them the slowest rising death rate if only one person died in a month.

It's all from here:

It's all from here:

that doesn't track other deaths. no, list the charts with all deaths.

It's all from here:

that doesn't track other deaths. no, list the charts with all deaths.

My calculations don't use statistics for other deaths.

It's all from here:

hey, if this is so serious, why are they faking numbers?

It's all from here:

hey, if this is so serious, why are they faking numbers?

I don't think they are. That's all you.

It's all from here:

there's this...

225 deaths for Florida today.
yeah, so? how many is there normal daily death rate?

I don't know.
why not? maybe 225 die daily there.

Look it up and let us know when you find out. My calculations have nothing to do with that.

My calculations are simply comparing how fast covid death rates are rising in different states.
I know, how convenient. if you don't include all deaths from other illnesses, it means nothing. Just saying, you should learn statistics.

It's all from here:

there's this...

Neat. Well you asked me for my data and I showed you.

I get it, you don't believe in it. What else do you want?

225 deaths for Florida today.
yeah, so? how many is there normal daily death rate?

I don't know.
why not? maybe 225 die daily there.

Look it up and let us know when you find out. My calculations have nothing to do with that.

My calculations are simply comparing how fast covid death rates are rising in different states.
I know, how convenient. if you don't include all deaths from other illnesses, it means nothing. Just saying, you should learn statistics.

It means nothing to you because you don't believe in the data anyway.

In order to compare rising covid death rates in different states, you need data for covid death rates in different states. Pretty simple stuff.

Different data is used for different analysis. If you want a different comparison that uses different data, then go look up that data and use it yourself.

The communist democrats are going to lie and inflate this China virus crap all the way to election day.

I dont believe any of the numbers. For either infections or deaths.
Its all a bunch of bullshit.
You have state officials admitting someone could die from a heart attack but its a covid death. You have officials from all over the country reporting numbers are false.
A county in TN supposedly had 698. The mayor ran the numbers and they had 9. NINE.
Thank you for having a brain. I hate to keep repeating myself, but I'm truly amazed that anyone is still buying the BS.

Thank you for having a brain. I hate to keep repeating myself, but I'm truly amazed that anyone is still buying the BS.

1596666978535.png

View attachment 371602
116369045-924434564727245-8090498363712657142-n.jpg

Ok. So what exactly is your explanation for this massive conspiracy theory that both American political parties believe in as well as the entire world?

They're all in on it to do what exactly? Go ahead and enlighten me as to what the motive is to report fake numbers. Let's hear it.

Forum List

Back