Fixing Problems

JohnDB

Platinum Member
Jun 16, 2021
Ok..
So there are severe issues in the State of the Union at the moment.

Supply Chain
Inflation
Labor shortages
Healthcare inequalities

Instead of pointing fingers at Who did what and made a mess...it isn't going to help.

Let's discuss what can/should be done to fix these issues.

Pick a topic and let's hear your ideas on what should be done to fix the mess we are in.

What would help alleviate any of these current problems?

1. Impeach the stuttering fuck and his cackling shit clown. Not worried about Nanzi taking over - it would overdose on a mixture of vodka, xanax and stool softener inside of a week.

2. Drag America-hating democrats through the streets and teach our children to shit on their carcasses.

Follow me for other ideas to save the country.

Get rid of who made these messes instead of pointing fingers. They will never stop making these messes.
Well I am not going to disagree with you there.
I say toss all incumbents out...let's get a clean slate. Maybe we can get enough new blood that isn't corrupt or maybe even some real leaders.

Supply Chain - This isn't a truck driver shortage. For anyone who has driven on the highways, there are more semi trucks on the road than ever before. This is a labor issue. More on that later. We also need to base more manufacturing here in the US. Getting goods to the end market is less difficult when those products are located in the US. Granted, where I live, I am a bit isolated from this because my county has the worlds largest retailer [headquarters for Walmart] and one of the worlds largest transportation companies [JB Hunt].

Inflation - Stop printing money. No more hand outs, no more covid stimulus checks, raise the interest rates a touch. Our governmental spending is out of control, we have doubled our monetary spending. That means we have cranked up the money printing machine.

Labor shortages - See above. No more hand outs.

Healthcare inequalities - what? If you meant healthcare cost, get rid of obama care. My insurance rates have tripled thanks to the increased cost that it has created. Make sure that we can actually negotiate with Medicare/Medicaid. No more allowing drug companies to advertise. Tort reform. The amount that doctors have to spend on malpractice insurance is crazy. I knew a doctor that got tired of patients suing him because they didn't have a positive outcome that he got a law degree. Sure, they were twice the weight that they should be, smoked 4 packs a day but still would sue the doctor.

Ok..
So there are severe issues in the State of the Union at the moment.

Supply Chain
Inflation
Labor shortages
Healthcare inequalities

Instead of pointing fingers at Who did what and made a mess...it isn't going to help.

Let's discuss what can/should be done to fix these issues.

Pick a topic and let's hear your ideas on what should be done to fix the mess we are in.

What would help alleviate any of these current problems?
Inflation has only one solution. The Fed needs to raise interest rates and allow the Treasury bonds in their portfolio to mature and not replace them. Also, Congress and Biden need to stop spending so fucking much.

This necessarily means a recession.

Supply Chain - This isn't a truck driver shortage. For anyone who has driven on the highways, there are more semi trucks on the road than ever before. This is a labor issue. More on that later. We also need to base more manufacturing here in the US. Getting goods to the end market is less difficult when those products are located in the US. Granted, where I live, I am a bit isolated from this because my county has the worlds largest retailer [headquarters for Walmart] and one of the worlds largest transportation companies [JB Hunt].
There most definitely is a truck driver shortage. My son is a trucker. The trucking companies treat their drivers like shit, which has led to a shortage.

The American Trucking Associations estimates that in 2021 the truck driver shortage will hit a historic high of just over 80,000 drivers.

1. Impeach the stuttering fuck and his cackling shit clown. Not worried about Nanzi taking over - it would overdose on a mixture of vodka, xanax and stool softener inside of a week.

2. Drag America-hating democrats through the streets and teach our children to shit on their carcasses.

Follow me for other ideas to save the country.
Thats not going to fix the current problems. Future maybe...but not current ones.

Supply Chain
I've been saying for a long time that this "Just-In-Time" delivery bullshit was going to eventually burn us in the ass, and now it is.

Businesses got tired of stocking inventory because it requires storage expenses and other related costs. So they created this JIT system. It works great when we are firing on all cylinders. But one hiccup, and it all goes to shit.

The private sector created the problem, the private sector is going to have to fix it. This is not a government problem. I find it the epitome of irony and hypocrisy the pseudocons are demanding Joe Biden solve the problem. Their partisan hackery has turned them on their own heads.

There most definitely is a truck driver shortage. My son is a trucker. The trucking companies treat their drivers like shit, which has led to a shortage.
So they were treated like shit only in the past two years?

Again, this issue by itself I am a bit isolated thanks to having a major transportation headquarters just a couple of miles to the south of me.

Well I am not going to disagree with you there.
I say toss all incumbents out...let's get a clean slate. Maybe we can get enough new blood that isn't corrupt or maybe even some real leaders.
They are lefties. Referring to them as incumbents shields their lefty identities, so your euphemism risks replacing lefties with more lefties who will do the same shit.

Inflation - Stop printing money. No more hand outs, no more covid stimulus checks, raise the interest rates a touch. Our governmental spending is out of control, we have doubled our monetary spending. That means we have cranked up the money printing machine.

Labor shortages - See above. No more hand outs.

Healthcare inequalities - what? If you meant healthcare cost, get rid of obama care. My insurance rates have tripled thanks to the increased cost that it has created. Make sure that we can actually negotiate with Medicare/Medicaid. No more allowing drug companies to advertise. Tort reform. The amount that doctors have to spend on malpractice insurance is crazy. I knew a doctor that got tired of patients suing him because they didn't have a positive outcome that he got a law degree. Sure, they were twice the weight that they should be, smoked 4 packs a day but still would sue the doctor.
The medical inequalities are from state to state. Not anything else. Healthcare in TN is vastly different than what a person can get in GA. (Neighboring state)

Labor shortages can be addressed by tax credits or by erasing the taxes on gratuities and no longer requiring employers to actually pay Waitstaff.

They are lefties. Referring to them as incumbents shields their lefty identities, so your euphemism risks replacing lefties with more lefties who will do the same shit.
Im actually for getting rid of ALL incumbents Republicans and Democrats alike.

Pay people a fair wage, and you will have all the employees you could ever want. Companies making billions in profit while their full time employees have to go on welfare is why nobody wants to work for you.

I've been saying for a long time that this "Just-In-Time" delivery bullshit was going to eventually burn us in the ass, and now it is.

Businesses got tired of stocking inventory because it requires storage expenses and other related costs. So they created this JIT system. It works great when we are firing on all cylinders. But one hiccup, and it all goes to shit.

The private sector created the problem, the private sector is going to have to fix it. This is not a government problem. I find it the epitome of irony and hypocrisy the pseudocons are demanding Joe Biden solve the problem. Their partisan hackery has turned them on their own heads.
Thats finger pointing...
Not gonna help. Besides... everyone is going back to warehousing extra supplies.

Pay people a fair wage, and you will have all the employees you could ever want. Companies making billions in profit while their full time employees have to go on welfare is why nobody wants to work for you.
Actually erasing taxes for essential services would in effect give people a raise to a living wage. Create billions in savings for less accounting as well.

Labor shortages can be addressed by tax credits or by erasing the taxes on gratuities and no longer requiring employers to actually pay Waitstaff.
Tax credits take too long and doesn't really address the issues. Plus, the whole labor shortage is much, much bigger than going out to eat.
Example: my daughter works for a foster home where they will have disabled kids. They had to fire about 1/3 of their staff because of vaccine mandates and thanks to her living in a very blue state [WA], they are throwing money at people to not work.

Cut off the free money to people who are no longer working. Hungry people adds motivation to get a job.

Actually erasing taxes for essential services would in effect give people a raise to a living wage. Create billions in savings for less accounting as well.
2020 was the first year that there were more tax takers than tax payers. In other words, too many people getting a free ride already, you want to make it worse?

And send the bill to the tax payers instead of the employers who are already making record profits. Sounds like a trump plan to me.

Forum List

Back