I knew I hated Nick Saban, but now I know more as to why

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

Anyone get tired of seeing Nick Saban at the College football national champtionship every year? Yea, me too.

But now Nick wants all elections to turn out the same as well, just like he is at all college Championships. He wants democrats to control all elections federally so that democrats, who dominate the US Federal government, can tamper with elections any way they see fit, something the Constitution prohibits. The states are to run their own elections.

End of story.

What is it with the super rich selling their collective souls to the DNC?

An Alabama football coach wants to "secure our democracy" by encouraging a West Va. Senator to end the filibuster? Are democrats going freaking crazy?

So if Nick wants to make his college platform political, so be it.

I say the GOP goes investigating his football program.

I'm sure winning, or simply showing up at every national college championship, is all on the up and up. I'm sure there is not rule breaking here, just a brilliant coach with an intelect far above the mortal human.

Anyone get tired of seeing Nick Saban at the College football national champtionship every year? Yea, me too.

But now Nick wants all elections to turn out the same as well, just like he is at all college Championships. He wants democrats to control all elections federally so that democrats, who dominate the US Federal government, can tamper with elections any way they see fit, something the Constitution prohibits. The states are to run their own elections.

End of story.
Dang, I'm disappointed. I liked Saban because he is a Catholic guy who built the church on campus and attends Mass. But his pushing for a bill that will allow Democrats to steal elections ad infinitum is wrong. I wonder if he even read the bill. This farce pretty much eliminates producing ID before voting.

• Thanks
Reactions: DBA
Dang, I'm disappointed. I liked Saban because he is a Catholic guy who built the church on campus and attends Mass. But his pushing for a bill that will allow Democrats to steal elections ad infinitum is wrong. I wonder if he even read the bill. This farce pretty much eliminates producing ID before voting.
A pro-choice cathlic guy?

Probably has no problem with the left wing pedos running round either and loves the Left wing Pope talking about the evils of building walls while virtually ignoring the mass genocide of abortion all around the globe, at least, that is the official church teaching.

But we all know Catholics really don't believe the Bible or their Catholic teachings.

He wants to be able to recruit those fast running black players.

This is exactly what jumped out to me. This is a smart political move by Saban. The majority of College Football recruits are Black and the majority of Blacks vote Democrat. It’s the smart move.

Saban's world consists of low income blacks playing a child's game.

Think about the students that Saban recruits.

The progeny of mostly black, single women.

Politics plays a part with many of them.

Therefore, his should reflect theirs if he is to get their child to sign those commitment letters.

This is exactly what jumped out to me. This is a smart political move by Saban. The majority of College Football recruits are Black and the majority of Blacks vote Democrat. It’s the smart move.
Nick is an ivory tower 1%'er who does not have a care in this world.

That means he wants to spend trillions of dollars for electric cars, causing mass inflation and providing cars for white supremacists

After all, cars are racist since ID's required to drive them are racist. Blacks simply don't have access to those ID's, and Saban could care less

At least, according to the DNC narrative.

What part of the Freedom To Vote Act, specifically, is so horrific?

And don't say it is because the democrats want it. You'll have to have a better answer than the typical partisan hate.

A pro-choice cathlic guy?

Probably has no problem with the left wing pedos running round either and loves the Left wing Pope talking about the evils of building walls while virtually ignoring the mass genocide of abortion all around the globe, at least, that is the official church teaching.

But we all know Catholics really don't believe the Bible or their Catholic teachings.
I didn't know Saban was pro-choice. Is he?

End of story.

What is it with the super rich selling their collective souls to the DNC?
Run for Senate and do something about it, Nick.

Otherwise STFU and tend to football.

What part of the Freedom To Vote Act, specifically, is so horrific?

And don't say it is because the democrats want it. You'll have to have a better answer than the typical partisan hate.
The part that calls for additional drop boxes (where untraceable votes can be left) and the part that eliminates positive ID, allowing even electric bills to suffice. Both are means of stealing elections.

Saban's world consists of low income blacks playing a child's game.

Think about the students that Saban recruits.

The progeny of mostly black, single women.

Politics plays a part with many of them.

Therefore, his should reflect theirs if he is to get their child to sign those commitment letters.
That would be a sad commentary if that were true. Perhaps it is true.

Saban has to lean left because many of alabama football recruits are black

its either that or retire

I don't think Saban leans any direction except towards football. He signed a letter, along with numerous other WV people, to a friend.

As for him just tending football or whatever, Nick Saban is the head coach at Alabama for as long as he chooses to stay. His political leanings will never cost him his job.

So if Nick wants to make his college platform political, so be it.

I say the GOP goes investigating his football program.

I'm sure winning, or simply showing up at every national college championship, is all on the up and up. I'm sure there is not rule breaking here, just a brilliant coach with an intelect far above the mortal human.

LMAO!! Investigate all you want. Do you think other colleges (and their rich alums) have not been doing that for years?

New Topics

Forum List

Back