Five minutes of hate on NPR radio “Tribal News”

my experience is that the GOP base is not lying, just totally misinformed by Murdoch Lying Scumbags and Internet nut jobs. Great people otherwise...
So they are regurgitating lies. Are you saying people arent responsible for spreading lies?

So they are regurgitating lies. Are you saying people arent responsible for spreading lies?
No. I blame Murdoch the worst thing that has ever happened to American politics by far the election steel vaccine and global warming pedophilia OMG anti-American CIA DOJ etc etc conspiracies and everyone's lying....Nix.. He has been thrown out of Australia and the UK and he should be thrown out of here we're lucky they didn't give us Trump as a dictator for crying out loud.....

Exactly, every nation on the face of the planet has had slavery/war/oppression.

Only difference is ours only had to be around about a hundred years to outlaw two out of three.

There is a reason why America is one of the youngest countries in the world and we went from nothing to a world super power faster than any other country did. One could argue for a time we were the bigger player on the field.

Of course we began our decline as soon as we started to abandon our American values, pride, morals and standards. Soon as we began to ditch everything that made us so great to begin we also began to not be as powerful or strong as we once were.

It's like if you manufacture cookies and you very quickly become the best selling cookie in the world with a million happy employees, tons of market influence, more money than you can spend and everything is great then one day you say "you know our recipe that made us what we are? Fuck it. Let's scrap that and do things different".

There is a reason why America is one of the youngest countries in the world and we went from nothing to a world super power faster than any other country did. One could argue for a time we were the bigger player on the field.

Of course we began our decline as soon as we started to abandon our American values, pride, morals and standards. Soon as we began to ditch everything that made us so great to begin we also began to not be as powerful or strong as we once were.

We can come back, Brother.

Great post.

It's like if you manufacture cookies and you very quickly become the best selling cookie in the world with a million happy employees, tons of market influence, more money than you can spend and everything is great then one day you say "you know our recipe that made us what we are? Fuck it. Let's scrap that and do things different".
We were a great success because it was easy to kill all the Indians and we have the best natural resources of any country in the world easily and we have a defensive moat made up of the two biggest oceans in the world so we have that English style geographical advantage which is golden.... You can't just go West anymore, we are a mature country now and it is time to join the civilized world with a living wage health care daycare help cheap college and training great infrastructure and vacations Like every other modern country, and taxing the rich for crying out loud. We also have to throw Murdoch out of the country the lying anti American scum...

I bet you always think you're the smartest person in the room.

Not racist at all that’s common sense and a quality understanding of history.

Most of us, Americans care deeply about our fellow Americans. And the far left wing like Kamala Harris engages in division of racism all the time. They get up in front of the camera and these are millionaires by the way, and they are trying to divide Americans by race. But we the American people will not stand for it

We oppose racism and except common sense.

What is multi millionaire politicians in celebrities want are for the working class whites and blacks to hate each other so they can keep the middle class down and enslaved. It’s modern day slavery. That’s a form of modern day slavery notice how I use the term modern day because when you have a working class, Mom, working three jobs supporting for kids at home because there’s a deadbeat piece of you know what dad. And she have to rely on government assistance. That’s a modern day slavery right there.

There are white people, Black people, immigrants in Native Americans in this country who have to work three even for jobs and they have to rely on government assistance like food stamps, and all that stuff that’s a form of slavery. This wasn’t like this in the 1950s even the 1970s.

I can see that the far left wing never has any solutions. All they ever do is complain. Complaining and more complaining. How about bring for some solutions. Be proud of where you come from. Be respectful to other people. This idea that BLM wants is for all white people to hate themselves and feel bad for Black people. That’s a disgrace to the great honorable history of Africa.

the fact is that the African, the Indian in the European built their own societies. This was a beautiful thing. But the far left Democrats want to say something else and their neoconservative Ally’s want to say “ the white man oppressed.”

Superbadbrutha

IM2

bodecea

citygator

You for know what I’m talking about. These damn politicians trying to divide us. We won’t let it happen.
BLM is about criminal justice reform. But hey you stay stuck on BLM as if they are the only black group.

Kamala Harris is married to a white men. She ain't speaking hate. But hate to you racists is/are anyone who stands up to your bullshit.

You and the rest of the right are the ones who only bitch and have no solutions. America has been divided by race from the start and people like you are the ones keeping it going.

I hear your frustration, and I have seen the far left wing say much more controversial things than you said above.

I would not wish Harm upon my worst enemy. Going by the teachings of Jesus

To your point, I still believe that it’s only a small portion of Democrats in America that support the far left iow..that support the racism that Kamala Harris, BLM, the multi millionaire politicians and celebrities, engage in to try and divide us. They’re trying to divide the working class people of America. And I don’t think we’re gonna let it happen.

You know this country’s been through a lot of challenges, the dust bowl two bloody world wars, the great depression we got through all of them. I think we will get past this cancel culture thing this racism from Democrats in America, the insanity from the media and from NPR, for example….

The challenge that today’s population is facing tho is quite different from that of the 1940s, there’s antidepressants there’s legalized marijuana today there’s Instagram, Facebook, TikTok. …all this poses a challenge to overcome these obstacles, but I think we the American people can overcome the obstacles and we will come out ahead.
We face the same white racism but done differently. Your posts are an example.

Sounds more like Anti Canadian hatred, that's where these boarding schools were discovered recently. How the hell are US taxpayers putting the bill for communist insurrection? You're out of your tiny little brainwashed mind, super Duper Hater Dupe L O L... health care and a living wage cheap college And taxing the rich their fair share are not communist just intelligent. Your love and admiration for rich lying scumbags is noted.
The rich are the movers and shakers of the economy, give them their due. They create jobs and also pay a lot of taxes.

We were a great success because it was easy to kill all the Indians and we have the best natural resources of any country in the world easily and we have a defensive moat made up of the two biggest oceans in the world so we have that English style geographical advantage which is golden.... You can't just go West anymore, we are a mature country now and it is time to join the civilized world with a living wage health care daycare help cheap college and training great infrastructure and vacations Like every other modern country, and taxing the rich for crying out loud. We also have to throw Murdoch out of the country the lying anti American scum...
We'd have to greatly reduce our population to accomplish those things, then the remaining people would have to get a clue.
Ain't gonna happen. Unless God intervenes, we're toast. :(

BLM is about criminal justice reform. But hey you stay stuck on BLM as if they are the only black group.

Kamala Harris is married to a white men. She ain't speaking hate. But hate to you racists is/are anyone who stands up to your bullshit.

You and the rest of the right are the ones who only bitch and have no solutions. America has been divided by race from the start and people like you are the ones keeping it going.
Kamala speaks hate, with a silly smile.

We are by far the richest country in the world and the reason we don't have those wonderful things is because of brainwashed GOP voters.
All of the wealth of the U.S. is in private hands, including mine. I don't want to pay for the things you advocate.

Last edited:
My problem with the new BSGOP is that everything they know is BS propaganda, hence fake news a lot.. Jackson was horrible to the Indians in Georgia et cetera 15 percent of them died on the trail of tears, and there were tribes in Georgia that were really well integrated into society.... I love the Orioles this year but I hate the Yankees. Red Sox Cubs fan lol.... Bills fans since 1964 sixty three actually because I saw my first game, was the divisional playoff against the Patriots. lost.

Voting Democrat is the best thing you can do for the poor- we need a landslide so the Democrats can raise taxes on the rich and give us a living wage health care for all finally daycare help cheap college and training great infrastructure and vacations like every other modern country for crying out loud.
But we're not a modern country, and it's getting worse with the immigration of third world hordes and the breakdown of morals of the citizenry.

We need to focus on what has happened recently. Too much attention to past grievances.
The past is what caused recent events. A belief maintained by whites like you for generations is the problem. But if you want to forget the past, stop celebrating July 4th and create a new constitution.

Forum List

Back