CNN Takes Another Circular Firing Squad Shot at DeSantis

Know why they’re leaving Florida? Because they can no longer sexually mutilate their child. Yep. Tell me you want to sexually mutilate children without telling me you want to sexually mutilate children.
Reality check: You are the targeters, even with your own kids, not the targets.

DeSantas is cleaning up Florida.

Fewer groomers is always better. They can go to California where pedophilia and child sexual mutilation are encouraged.

Probably they are leaving as they can no longer afford to live there. A lot of retirees are leaving as they have been priced out of living there.

Having the highest inflation in the nation will do that to a state

Know why they’re leaving Florida? Because they can no longer sexually mutilate their child. Yep. Tell me you want to sexually mutilate children without telling me you want to sexually mutilate children.
Reality check: You are the targeters, even with your own kids, not the targets.

DeSantas is cleaning up Florida.

So it's working!!
Great news for Florida!!!
Now if they could only clean out the Keys of all the faggetry that goes on there.

Probably they are leaving as they can no longer afford to live there. A lot of retirees are leaving as they have been priced out of living there.

Having the highest inflation in the nation will do that to a state
You obviously lack the ability to watch their interview. I find it common all Leftists willfully remain ignorant about the world.

Forum List

Back