Five Military Veterans Advising Sen. Sinema Resign, Calling Her One Of The 'Principal Obstacles To Progress'

Yes i'm sure it took so much courage for those democratic veterans to turn on the most hated woman in the senate.

What annoys me most about Sinema is her support for "climate change" policy when it will have no effect on the actual global climate and she knows it.

If you're going to play pragmatist might as well actually do it.

Wow.

It must have taken a lot for those five to resign.

It's just too bad.

I hope that they aren't replaced by "yes" people who will tell her what she wants to hear instead of telling her the truth.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion

I applaud Sinema for standing up for her principals in the face of massive pressure from libs to tax and spend like drunken GI’s on R&R

Wow.

It's just too bad.

I hope that they aren't replaced by "yes" people who will tell her what she wants to hear instead of telling her the truth.

Spock.jpg

What is a "senators advisory board," but more importantly, are they paid - who pays their fees? How are they qualified?

"You have become one of the principal obstacles to progress, answering to big donors rather than your own people," the veterans wrote. "We shouldn't have to buy representation from you, and your failure to stand by your people and see their urgent needs is alarming."
"We do not know who has your ear, but it clearly isn't us or your constituents," they added.

Reads as if they work for free. I don't believe it.

Wow.

It's just too bad.

No one cares about five shills of the DNC.

Wow.

It's just too bad.

She is paid off by the Pharma industry to blow off reform for the masses so the pharma industry can continue to screw us out of money.

Her conscious comes with dollar signs that you help pay for via big pharma....

LOL, neither side is wanting to do anything about Big Pharmacy, they ALL take the money. Time to put your big boy pants on.

Forum List

Back