Rules we need to insist upon now that the VA race is a tie

Lisa558

Diamond Member
Oct 12, 2021
Democrats will do whatever is in their power to ensure a win. To make certain the results are accurate, we need to:

1) Disallow midnight vote “halts”.
2) Disallow any mail-ballots that are not folded. A flat ballot did NOT come in via an envelope.
3) Allow Republican observers close enough to actually observe.
4) Insist that all mail-in votes have witnesses to the signatures.
5) No vote “curing.” If a voter is too incapable to mark his ballot clearly, tough bsans.
6) No vote harvesting. That means Democrats, funded by Zuckerberg, cannot blanket predominately liberal areas. If a person doesn’t have the motivation and intelligence to send in his own ballot without prompting, tough beans.

Democrats will do whatever is in their power to ensure a win. To make certain the results are accurate, we need to:

2) Disallow any mail-ballots that are not folded. A flat ballot did NOT come in via an envelope.
5) No vote “curing.” If a voter is too incapable to mark his ballot clearly, tough bsans.
6) No vote harvesting. That means Democrats, funded by Zuckerberg, cannot blanket predominately liberal areas. If a person doesn’t have the motivation and intelligence to send in his own ballot without prompting, tough beans.
Relax......Youngkin is going to win....

And you should join me in declaring the election was fair and square, no matter who wins....

Love it.

Unfortunately...the fix is in.

Terry has been annointed.

And you should join me in declaring the election was fair and square, no matter who wins....
I sure hope you’re right!
And I will join you in declaring the election fair and square, no matter who wins, if the common sense rules in the OP are followed.

And I will join you in declaring the election fair and square, no matter who wins, if the common sense rules in the OP are followed.

I believe in more people having excess to the ballots and making voting easier for everyone, when Conservatives have HISTORICALLY been against these things....because Conservatives feel their leverage is higher when the amount of people voting is lower....always have been

Probably due to the fact that conservative policies mainly suck....aside from fear-mongering over manufactured outrage and culture war BS -- they offer very little in terms of popular policies

I live in Virginia and I am not particularly worried about extracurricular nonsense. That is one of those Other People's Problems things.

I believe in more people having excess to the ballots and making voting easier for everyone, when Conservatives have HISTORICALLY been against these things....because Conservatives feel their leverage is higher when the amount of people voting is lower....always have been

Probably due to the fact that conservative policies mainly suck....aside from fear-mongering over manufactured outrage and culture war BS -- they offer very little in terms of popular policies
What I listed in my OP doesn’t limit anybody’s right to vote. Democrats want to claim that any attempt to ensure a legitimate election is suppressing votes.

Dems are ALREADY cheating. In some VA Dem counties they are breaking VA law and ignoring the VA constitution by changing the rules to allow in illegitimate mail in ballots. Shocker there.

Trump said not to vote so there is no worries about any GOP candidates winning.

Dems are ALREADY cheating. In some VA Dem counties they are breaking VA law and ignoring the VA constitution by changing the rules to allow in illegitimate mail in ballots. Shocker there.
Let’s fight back. Are these the ballots they’re allowing in that don’t have the last four digits of the SS? Aren’t they being saved? After the results, let’s dig out all mail ballots and disgard the ones in violation.

There is virtually no electoral fraud commited in favor of Democrats. It is all on the Right. Which isn't surprising, given the obvious disregard for democracy including the Constitution displayed daily by RepubliQans.

The RepubliQans have not been able to skunk the electoral process in Virginia lately, due to Democratic rule in Richmond. But they will still do everything they can to suppress Democratic votes, including at the County level.

Youngkin is a creepy Trumpoid with shady business dealings and a dubious mentality. He would screw Virginia good. McAuliffe MUST be elected to avoid sliding back into the white-right Confederat hell this state used to be.

Rules need not be followed which are designed to suppress Democratic votes.

Example---one can receive a mail-in ballot but hand-deliver it to the County office. Then it will not be folded.

See how inane you are?

What I listed in my OP doesn’t limit anybody’s right to vote. Democrats want to claim that any attempt to ensure a legitimate election is suppressing votes.
That is a lie. The GOP measures being implemented in red (fascist) states are designed precisely to suppress Democratic voting.

We had a legitimate Presidential election in 2020 and look how you white-rights reacted to that! Nothing you say at this point is credible. Shut up.

What makes those ballots illegitimate? Sorry, but you are simply repeating white-right treasonous RepubliQan lies. That makes you a traitor, whether willingly or simply a dupe of RepubliQan traitors.

Nobody who votes is "illegitimate". However, supporting a leader who is a tool of Putin, a grifter, a wannabe-dictator, and an insurrectionist is TREASON.

Check yourself.

Nice election fraud myths

You forgot Bamboo Ballots
Dominion Machines
Illegal Mexican voters

That is a lie. The GOP measures being implemented in red (fascist) states are designed precisely to suppress Democratic voting.

We had a legitimate Presidential election in 2020 and look how you white-rights reacted to that! Nothing you say at this point is credible. Shut up.
Oh, another nice liberal with the ”shut up” stuff. Look, we know that it’s the liberal tactic to just silence opposition, by your telling me to shut up doesn’t carry water here.

Nice election fraud myths

You forgot Bamboo Ballots
Dominion Machines
Illegal Mexican voters
Except that many mailed-in ballots WERE flat, Republican observers WERE kept at a distance, Zuckerberg DID fund ballot harvesting, etc., etc.

Besides, if none of this happened, as YOU claim, you should have no objection to these common sense rules.

Rules need not be followed which are designed to suppress Democratic votes.

Example---one can receive a mail-in ballot but hand-deliver it to the County office. Then it will not be folded.

See how inane you are?
Needs to be in an envelope. You don’t just hand an open ballot to someone, who can easily change it.

Forum List

Back