First Trump Military Raid = FUBAR

Using the death of military personnel to launch a political attack is despicable...but what else would you expect from snowflakes?!

if you really want to 'go there', this Special Ops troop would still be alive if we weren't fighting ONE of Barry's wars. We have no business being in Yemen. For that matter the US SpecOps troop who came home in a body bag a month ago wouldn't have died if Barry would have 'lost' Iraq to ISIS! The US could have decimated ISIS' mile long convoys when they 1st started making their way towards Iraq, but Barry refused to give the order, allowing ISIS to enter and take over large areas of Iraq our military had already liberated...at great cost.

When Barry was / is involved Americans tend to end up dead. Trump is just trying to deal with Barry's F*ed up mess.

Yemen is where the Terrorist who struck the WTCs scurried off too. We have every right to defend ourselves against them.

ISIS is Sunni, the remnants of al Qaeda in Iraq, which didn't exist before the invasion and occupation of Iraq. Their invasion of the Sunni areas of Iraq was just a continuation of the Civil war our occupation created. So in reality all the deaths on both sides are the results of that strategic blunder.

I hope the prize for this military raid was worth the sacrifice.

The country needs to throw the GOP bums out of the House so we can start the first investigation.........

We needed to throw out the bums BEFORE them long ago, including the potus bum that told them what to do. Your idea of the start of isis is not even close to true, just another talking point lie.

Yemen is where the Terrorist who struck the WTCs scurried off too. We have every right to defend ourselves against them.

ISIS is Sunni, the remnants of al Qaeda in Iraq, which didn't exist before the invasion and occupation of Iraq. Their invasion of the Sunni areas of Iraq was just a continuation of the Civil war our occupation created. So in reality all the deaths on both sides are the results of that strategic blunder.

Yemen hasn't attacked us. 9/11/01 was 16 years ago. They did drive a strategic Intel gathering HQ out of Yemen, though, several years back.

Funny thing is, Barry and Liberals criticized Bush for going into Iraq....but look at us now, where we are, in so many countries fighting terrorists. Bush declared that we would find terrorists worldwide and deny them safe haven. Ever since then we have been doing just that, even under Obama (except for that 'Liberating Libya for Al Qaeda' thing).

When asked...Trump replied
What difference does it make?
BENGHAZI!

Did Trump aid and abet Al Qaeda in this mission, the way Barry did in Libya? NO

Did Trump ignore 2 separate warnings that might get Americans killed before this mission, like Barry and Hillary did in Libya? NO

Did Trump TAKE AWAY combat members who were already on this team before the mission, the way Barry and Hillary stripped Stephens of members of his security detail despite attack / assassination warnings and 2 terrorist attacks on his compound? NO

Your attempted comparison is a massive FAILURE.

What other failure might Trumps team be guilty of?

Oh so you think he knew nothing about it??
I am not saying that. I am sure he was briefed on the plan, but I would bet anything that he was not involved in formulating the plan, in training for the plan, in approving all the details of the plan, or carrying out the plan. He sure as hell wasn't the mission commander or the team lead any more than Barry and Hillary was involved in the take-down of UBL. As the picture shows, Barry and Hillary were sitting in a room watching helplessly as the mission unfolded. I am saying that attempting to blame the outcome of a combat mission on the President is dumb as hell.... and I still believe that using a dead military member as a political weapon is despicable, no matter who the President is.

You're right. The mission was planned months ago by douchebags administration. But you can bet that Trump approved it. That doesn't mean he should be held accountable for the deaths and I'm sure he feels really bad for the Americans that died or were wounded.

No battle plan survives first contact with the enemy. It was true in Molke's day and will always be true.

Hmmmm changing statements already?

The House needs to investigate.

Yemen hasn't attacked us. 9/11/01 was 16 years ago. They did drive a strategic Intel gathering HQ out of Yemen, though, several years back.

Funny thing is, Barry and Liberals criticized Bush for going into Iraq....but look at us now, where we are, in so many countries fighting terrorists. Bush declared that we would find terrorists worldwide and deny them safe haven. Ever since then we have been doing just that, even under Obama (except for that 'Liberating Libya for Al Qaeda' thing).

Yemen didn't but they don't control all of the territory.

The USS Cole bombing was a terrorist attack against the United States Navy guided-missile destroyer USS Cole (DDG-67) on 12 October 2000, while it was being refueled in Yemen's Aden harbor. Seventeen American sailors were killed and 39 injured[1] in the deadliest attack against a United States naval vessel since 1987

USS Cole bombing - Wikipedia

I am not saying that. I am sure he was briefed on the plan, but I would bet anything that he was not involved in formulating the plan, in training for the plan, in approving all the details of the plan, or carrying out the plan. He sure as hell wasn't the mission commander or the team lead any more than Barry and Hillary was involved in the take-down of UBL. As the picture shows, Barry and Hillary were sitting in a room watching helplessly as the mission unfolded. I am saying that attempting to blame the outcome of a combat mission on the President is dumb as hell.... and I still believe that using a dead military member as a political weapon is despicable, no matter who the President is.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Last edited:
When is the last time a US President was part of the planning team that came up with a plan for a military operation then played any part in carrying out that operation?

Yeah...exactly.

When is the last time a US President was part of the planning team that came up with a plan for a military operation then played any part in carrying out that operation?

Yeah...exactly.
yeah, exactly. you "still believe that using a dead military member as a political weapon is despicable, no matter who the President is."

The USS Cole bombing was a terrorist attack against the United States Navy guided-missile destroyer USS Cole (DDG-67) on 12 October 2000, while it was being refueled in Yemen's Aden harbor. Seventeen American sailors were killed and 39 injured[1] in the deadliest attack against a United States naval vessel since 1987

USS Cole bombing - Wikipedia
So the terrorist bombing of the USS Cole in 2000 justifies a war in Yemen in 2017? Is that what you're saying?

It says that al Qaeda had/has bases and resources in Yemen's territory. If the Yemenese can't or will not do something about them, we certainly have the right to.

MV-22 crash lands during SEAL raid in Yemen
One US Navy SEAL died of wounds sustained from a firefight at the compound, according to the office of the secretary of defense. Although the raid marks one of the first casualties under the Trump administration, the operation had been planned for months, OSD reports.
The three special operations commandos were wounded in a separate incident at the compound, when the MV-22 experienced a hard landing.
“The aircraft did not take enemy fire and did not go down because of hostile action against it,” a US Central Command spokesman wrote in an email to FlightGlobal. “The aircraft was determined to be un-flyable and was then destroyed in place by US forces.”
It's not the first time the MV-22 has had issues.

30 or more have been casualties due to failures.

The shape of things to come?

Something went terribly wrong in President Trump's first military raid

The Pentagon has identified the Navy SEAL killed in last Saturday's raid on a militant compound in Yemen as Chief Special Warfare Operator William "Ryan" Owens, 36. Between three and six other U.S. personnel were injured in the chaotic raid.

Things started going wrong for U.S. forces immediately, The Washington Post reported Tuesday night. They encountered fierce resistance as soon as they landed in the village of Taklaa, outside a heavily guarded AQAP compound. Officials called in backup, and helicopter gunships and Harrier jets struck the compound, before a Special Ops team arrived to evacuate the U.S. commandos and their wounded

Sources tell ABC's Martha Raddatz that AQAP seemed to know the Americans were coming:

Al Qaeda appeared to have been tipped off about the raid, most likely by some Clinton supporters.

If the Yemenese can't or will not do something about them, we certainly have the right to.
Based on what?

'Might makes right'? Has Congress authorized the war in Yemen...or in Syria for that matter? They sure as hell didn't authorize any war in Libya.

Al Qaeda is in Yemen? so what? Obama handed Libya over to them and allowed ISIS to flow in right behind them. We NEVER should have been involved in Libya! Gadaffi was NOT a threat - in fact, he was HELPING the Coalition fight terrorists in Northern Africa.

We had no business being in Syria...but we were dragged into it after Barry F*ed up and issued his ill-advised 'Red Line'.

Are you justifying the use of force against anyone we deem to be our enemies - terrorists - across any national border because we 'have the right' to do so'?

Really?

In the bin-Laden caper, which Barry tried to stop but was outvoted, they bounced a "stealth" helo inside the compound and then failed to blow it up.....it ended up in Iran. The hype around SEAL teams is just that...they ain't supermen.

In the bin-Laden caper, which Barry tried to stop but was outvoted, they bounced a "stealth" helo inside the compound and then failed to blow it up.....it ended up in Iran. The hype around SEAL teams is just that...they ain't supermen.
Agree...but they are still some bad-a$$es.

Forum List

Back