First Trump Military Raid = FUBAR

There was fierce resistance encountered in a military assault truly shocking given that has never happened before. Welcome to the real world actual combat is not like Call of Duty.

Happens all the time in these type of raids
Certain losses can be anticipated

What makes this raid different is not that they resisted, but they were waiting for our attack. Somebody tipped them off

An investigation is warranted
And you know somebody tipped them off how? As the article states a source said they seemed to know the Americans were coming that is not the same as saying they knew for sure. Maybe they were tipped off maybe they heard rumors of an attack and decided to take it serious maybe this group always stayed on alert and prepared for an attack. It should be looked into to make sure no one is leaking info but to try and play this up as a Trump administration failure at this point is a stretch.

That is why we conduct investigations
As I said look into it but don't cast blame on the Trump administration before you do.

Buck stops there

Sorta like why we investigated Benghazi:

Multiple Ignored Terrorist Attack / Assassination Threat Warnings
2 Ignored terrorist attacks on the US Compound
Americans left behind after all other nations pulled their people out
Al Qaeda Flags flying over Benghazi Govt Buildings ignored
NEW additional Al Qaeda terrorist training camps ignored
Over 50 pleas from the US Ambassador for additional security denied
Members of the Ambassador's security team taken away after all of the above
No evidence of any protest ever
The Lead Libyan Ambassador notified Hillary personally there was a terrorist attack on-going
Hillary e-mails the Egyptian Ambassador and tells him she KNOWS it is a terrorist attack , that the video played no part in it
Hillary e-mails her daughter and tells her the same thing
The State Dept (Hillary) and WH modified the CIA's initial report 13 times before releasing it to the public, removing all references to terrorism
Hillary tells grieving families of the dead it was caused by a video & 'we'll get the film maker'

...and no one is held accountable for the Obama/Hillary F* UP and COVER-UP!

Oh, the 'Mastermind' behind the Benghazi attack, the one they could not find for a year because he was poolside giving interviews....Obama released him LONG ago. Again, 4 Americans needlessly murdered, and NO ONE ever paid a price for it.

THIS is why Liberals commit perjury and protect one another's asses. How convenient that the President happened to be a Democrat, the Sect of State was a Democrat, he owned the Justice Department, and had the support of the 'All-In' 'Fake News' media.

Thank God he - they - are BOTH gone, and the most lawless, incompetent, terrorist-sympathizing / aiding and abetting administration in US history is GONE

No finding of fault on Benghazi despite seven Congressional investigations

Looks like we will have to assign an independent investigator on this one
I don't thing Ken Starr is busy

The Lead Libyan Ambassador notified Hillary personally there was a terrorist attack on-going
Hillary e-mails the Egyptian Ambassador and tells him she KNOWS it is a terrorist attack , that the video played no part in it
The State Dept (Hillary) and WH modified the CIA's initial report 13 times before releasing it to the public, removing all references to terrorism
Hillary tells grieving families of the dead it was caused by a video & 'we'll get the film maker'

Oh, the 'Mastermind' behind the Benghazi attack, the one they could not find for a year because he was poolside giving interviews....Obama released him LONG ago. Again, 4 Americans needlessly murdered, and NO ONE ever paid a price for it.

THIS is why Liberals commit perjury and protect one another's asses. How convenient that the President happened to be a Democrat, the Sect of State was a Democrat, he owned the Justice Department, and had the support of the 'All-In' 'Fake News' media.

Thank God he - they - are BOTH gone, and the most lawless, incompetent, terrorist-sympathizing / aiding and abetting administration in US history is GONE

Yeah, considering all the facts above that is simply AMAZING.

If nothing else it establishes / demonstrates the un-paralleled, record-setting incompetence by Obama and Hillary in preventing the needless death of 4 Americans. When every other country pulled their people out because of the threat levels and on-going terrorist attacks, Barry and Hillary kept Americans in Benghazi - probably because using the international weapons dealer to run weapons to Al Qaeda and ISIS out of Benghazi, which we know was going on, was more important than saving American lives.

It'll take some time for Mattis to get the military back up to speed after eight years of Obama's bungling it up
dude, there's a fking mole in our government. The reports stated they knew they were coming. D'OH. Seeing how Yates acted, it wouldn't surprise me that some leftist leftover gave them up. I hope they find that fk and shoot em.

Looks like we will have to assign an independent investigator on this one
I don't thing Ken Starr is busy
giphy.gif

dude, there's a fking mole in our government. The reports stated they knew they were coming. D'OH. Seeing how Yates acted, it wouldn't surprise me that some leftist leftover gave them up. I hope they find that fk and shoot em.

Wouldn't be the 1st time....

Remember SEAL Team 6 - the UBL Takedown Team? A while after that they are loading up on a chopper to go out on a mission. On the helo pad they are told that several Afghan soldiers are suddenly going to be added to their flight. During that flight explosions ripped through the helo, killing the team and bringing down the chopper.

KUHNER: Who betrayed Navy SEAL Team 6?

Remember SEAL Team 6 - the UBL Takedown Team? A while after that they are loading up on a chopper to go out on a mission. On the helo pad they are told that several Afghan soldiers are suddenly going to be added to their flight. During that flight explosions ripped through the helo, killing the team and bringing down the chopper.

well this one was Navy SEAL 6

well this one was Navy SEAL 6
Hmmmm.....

Based on:

Section 2 – Authorization For Use of United States Armed Forces

(a) IN GENERAL- That the President is authorized to use all necessary and appropriate force against those nations, organizations, or persons he determines planned, authorized, committed, or aided the terrorist attacks that occurred on September 11, 2001, or harbored such organizations or persons, in order to prevent any future acts of international terrorism against the United States by such nations, organizations or persons.

Your phony allegations are no longer necessary. This is the Trump show now. Even with that face!

9/11/01 terrorists did not come out of Syria/Yemen. Syria/Yemen/Libya were NO proven immediate / future threat to the US. Yemen is no threat to the US today.
- Libya: Gadaffi was HELPING the Coalition fight terrorists in Northern Africa
- Syria: A result of Barry's 'Red Line' F* up
- Yemen: An attack on the USS Cole 16/17 years ago

NO REASON TO BE IN / AT WAR IN THESE COUNTRIES!

Barry and snowflakes like yourself criticized Bush for justifying his actions, doing the same exact thing. Now THAT'S funny!

September 11th Hijackers Fast Facts - CNN.com
The Hijackers were from
- Egypt: 1
- Lebanon: 1
- Saudi Arabia: 15
- United Arab Emirates: 2

How many grunts were killed when Obama invaded and occupied Libya, Syria, or Yemen?

So you want al Qaeda to have a safe haven in Yemen, to plot more attacks against us?

Anyway it's the Grabbers show now.

1. How many grunts were killed when Obama invaded and occupied Libya, Syria, or Yemen?

2. So you want al Qaeda to have a safe haven in Yemen, to plot more attacks against us?.

1. It does not matter - Libya was an Un-Authorized, Un-Constitutional War that aided Al Qaeida eliminate - kill and replace - Gadaffi, WHO WAS HELPING COALITION FORCED FIGHT TERRORISTS IN NORTHER AFRICA.

2. OBAMA HANDED AL QAEDA THEIR OWN COUNTRY BY HELPING THEM OUT GADAFFI AND TAKE OVER! ISIS FLOWED RIGHT INTO THE VOID THERE AS WELL!

Barry gave ISIS part of Iraq by allowing them to flow into the country UN-OPPOSED, allowing them to take over much of the country our military had ALREADY liberated at GREAT cost! Bush handed Barry a victory - a liberated Iraq and trusted him with safe-guarding it after a costly victory...and OBAMA ;lost' it by allowing ISIS to walk right in.

Barry interfered in Egypt and helped the terrorist Group the Muslim Brotherhood gain control.

Barry has been a terrorist's best friend, snowflake!

1. How many grunts were killed when Obama invaded and occupied Libya, Syria, or Yemen?

2. So you want al Qaeda to have a safe haven in Yemen, to plot more attacks against us?.

1. It does not matter - Libya was an Un-Authorized, Un-Constitutional War that aided Al Qaeida eliminate - kill and replace - Gadaffi, WHO WAS HELPING COALITION FORCED FIGHT TERRORISTS IN NORTHER AFRICA.

2. OBAMA HANDED AL QAEDA THEIR OWN COUNTRY BY HELPING THEM OUT GADAFFI AND TAKE OVER! ISIS FLOWED RIGHT INTO THE VOID THERE AS WELL!

Barry gave ISIS part of Iraq by allowing them to flow into the country UN-OPPOSED, allowing them to take over much of the country our military had ALREADY liberated at GREAT cost! Bush handed Barry a victory - a liberated Iraq and trusted him with safe-guarding it after a costly victory...and OBAMA ;lost' it by allowing ISIS to walk right in.

Barry interfered in Egypt and helped the terrorist Group the Muslim Brotherhood gain control.

Barry has been a terrorist's best friend, snowflake!

Your alternative facts have been debunked too many time for them to be taken seriously.

Your alternative facts have been debunked too many time for them to be taken seriously.
You LIE. It has been proven over and over with links and evidence, and when it is snowflakes like yourself respond by only saying 'uh-uh'.

The rebels Obama was helping:

Libyan rebel commander admits his fighters have al-Qaeda links

"Libyan rebel commander admits his fighters have al-Qaeda links
Abdel-Hakim al-Hasidi, the Libyan rebel leader, has said jihadists who fought against allied troops in Iraq are on the front lines of the battle against Muammar Gaddafi's regime."

Hillary Clinton’s Benghazi Debacle: Arming Jihadists in Libya . . . and Syria

Benghazi Commission: Obama Admin Scheme Armed ISIS

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...-news/&usg=AFQjCNHSDQlVH3px3c6_Ldw1AvAYErP_bA

Hillary Clinton’s Libya war push armed Benghazi rebels with suspected al Qaeda ties

Last edited:
You LIE. It has been proven over and over with links and evidence, and when it is snowflakes like yourself respond by only saying 'uh-uh'.

The rebels Obama was helping:

Libyan rebel commander admits his fighters have al-Qaeda links

"Libyan rebel commander admits his fighters have al-Qaeda links
Abdel-Hakim al-Hasidi, the Libyan rebel leader, has said jihadists who fought against allied troops in Iraq are on the front lines of the battle against Muammar Gaddafi's regime."

Hillary Clinton’s Benghazi Debacle: Arming Jihadists in Libya . . . and Syria

Benghazi Commission: Obama Admin Scheme Armed ISIS

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=5&ved=0ahUKEwihjsStye_RAhVD7iYKHZjPCYcQFgg2MAQ&url=http://www.thepoliticalinsider.com/wikileaks-confirms-hillary-sold-weapons-isis-drops-another-bombshell-breaking-news/&usg=AFQjCNHSDQlVH3px3c6_Ldw1AvAYErP_bA

Hillary Clinton’s Libya war push armed Benghazi rebels with suspected al Qaeda ties

Your links debunk your claims.

BS - they prove Obama and Hillary were providing weapons to Al Qaeda and ISIS, that Obama dragged the US into the middle of a civil war in Libya and Syria, choosing to side with the terrorists in an attempt to overthrow the governments with Al Qaeda and ISIS ending up in power, much like he helped the terrorist group the Muslim Brotherhood take over our ally Egypt.

Obama financed, supplied, ARMED, trained, protected, and defended Al Qaeda and ISIS.

Once again, your response to proven facts is 'uh-uh'.

BS - they prove Obama and Hillary were providing weapons to Al Qaeda and ISIS, that Obama dragged the US into the middle of a civil war in Libya and Syria, choosing to side with the terrorists in an attempt to overthrow the governments with Al Qaeda and ISIS ending up in power, much like he helped the terrorist group the Muslim Brotherhood take over our ally Egypt.

Obama financed, supplied, ARMED, trained, protected, and defended Al Qaeda and ISIS.

Once again, your response to proven facts is 'uh-uh'.

Fact is you have no proven facts.

Mechanical mishap with the Osprey I guess . Raid musta been needed and I suppose that that's why the raid was ordered by the President Trump if he ordered it . Sorry about the little girl , that being said her parents and relatives shouldn't have had her in harms way hanging around with the enemy . Seems though that more enemy was killed than Americans so that's a win isn't it Pillars .

There is no "win" when an innocent 8-year-old girl is shot to death. Period.

She was likely executed by the terrorists.

First let me say I don't believe we should be over there at all.
You've never served in Wartime, or even at all have you?
All plans are sound until the shooting starts, once that happens plans normally must be rethought and combatants must improvise.
Don't be stupid.

How does any of that dispute the OP?

Might wanna think before posting.

I guess you're too stupid to know the raid had been in the planning stages for weeks or months before Trump was sworn in. Raids like this are usually rehearsed many times before they are executed. Trump accepted the intel and mission plan developed under your dear leaders regime and green lighted it. If the planning was somehow flawed, which I seriously doubt, it would be on your dear leader, not Trump. But I guess thinking objectively is too much to ask from you regressives.

Mechanical mishap with the Osprey I guess . Raid musta been needed and I suppose that that's why the raid was ordered by the President Trump if he ordered it . Sorry about the little girl , that being said her parents and relatives shouldn't have had her in harms way hanging around with the enemy . Seems though that more enemy was killed than Americans so that's a win isn't it Pillars .

There is no "win" when an innocent 8-year-old girl is shot to death. Period.

She was likely executed by the terrorists.
------------------------------------------------ yep , wouldn't be outside the way 'islamic state' operates Hawk !!

First let me say I don't believe we should be over there at all.
You've never served in Wartime, or even at all have you?
All plans are sound until the shooting starts, once that happens plans normally must be rethought and combatants must improvise.
Don't be stupid.

I was shot at a week ago, so I'm not the girl you think I am.
Keep your bedroom antics, in the bedroom. Thanks.

Forum List

Back