T-rumps wall

pwjohn

Gold Member
May 28, 2012
Buttlick Kentucky
Instead of helping our homeless vets this pos wants to waste 12 billion dollars building an unnecessary wall instead. Go figure!

image.jpeg

Most of it, if it ever gets built will be a fence, not a wall. Calling it a wall is nothing more than a lie to promote and support trump and his supporters egos.

How much do you think US taxpayers spend on fucking illegals ?

Give your fucking head a shake libs. I read a figure of 7 Billion on sanctuary cities.

Last edited:
Most of it, if it ever gets built will be a fence, not a wall. Calling it a wall is nothing more than a lie to promote and support trump and his supporters egos.

Yeah they'll have goofballs like Weatherman2020 and his idiot servent followers out in the middle of nowhere cheerleading trumps wall while our vets suffer through the indignity and horror of homelessness. I can't think of to many bad things to say about that.

Oh and isn't this the same freaking wall that Obama voted for in 2006? You know the Secure Fence Act of 2006?

Instead of helping our homeless vets this pos wants to waste 12 billion dollars building an unnecessary wall instead. Go figure!

View attachment 109817

or 25 billion$

Here's how much Trump's border wall will cost
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- and in response to Siete --- What it would take to build Trump's border wall - CNN Video ---
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ plus , a repeat response link or Siete !!

How much do you think US taxpayers spend on fucking illegals ?

Give your fucking head a shake. I read a figure of 7 Billion on sanctuary cities.
We lose $24.3 Billion PER YEAR to remittances to Mexico. Watch ignorant liberals ask me what the word "remittances" means. LOL. Mexican IMPERIALISM, you dum dums. Mexico raiding our economy. Extracting Billion$$$$$$$$ out of it, and reinserting the Billions$$$$$ into theirs (AKA international burglary)

$ 24.3 Billion/year for the Mexican pillagers. The Vikings would be envious.

Yeah they'll have goofballs like Weatherman2020 and his idiot servent followers out in the middle of nowhere cheerleading trumps wall while our vets suffer through the indignity and horror of homelessness. I can't think of to many bad things to say about that.
Trump will be a million times better for us vets than Obama ever was. Obama's VA record is a pig pen.

Also, we'll pay ZERO for the wall. Will all be reimbursed to us by Mexico.

Forum List

Back