First Trump Military Raid = FUBAR

So gunfire erupts in a hostile headquarters and an aircraft crashes.. Holy shit!!!!
BTW, they still got what they wanted. You people are fucking idiots.

The issue seems to be poor intelligence and poor execution

We expect resistance when we have a raid
What we don't expect is to have them waiting for us when we land
That's why Trump's team don't talk much to the traitor media.

Somebody on Team Trump talked

How else would they be waiting for us when we landed?
We need an investigation to make sure this doesn't happen again
Moron leftard shows how stupid he is once again.

The three special operations commandos were wounded in a separate incident at the compound, when the MV-22 experienced a hard landing.
“The aircraft did not take enemy fire and did not go down because of hostile action against it,” a US Central Command spokesman wrote in an email to FlightGlobal. “The aircraft was determined to be un-flyable and was then destroyed in place by US forces.”

You are really immature to even suggest such a comparison.
I have a name for the failed Trump raid....

BENGHAZI!

Inept execution led to the death of that SEAL

Don't you care?

how many Seal team members were killed under Obama's watch?

or don't you care?

and?
Are you claiming those deaths were ignored/

BENGHAZI!

is this one ignored?

and FYI I never mentioned Benghazi

When asked...Trump replied

What difference does it make?

BENGHAZI!

So gunfire erupts in a hostile headquarters and an aircraft crashes.. Holy shit!!!!

the fighting happened at the compound. The compound your own OP said was "heavily" guarded. Sit the fuck down.

There were 2 Navy Seals killed in 2016 alone. Don't remember you posting anything about that or that it was similar to Benghazi. Twenty one were killed in one day in 2011. Nor do I remember the right comparing them to Benghazi.
You are really immature to even suggest such a comparison.
It's absurd to blame the administration for the mission going sideways.

Military command worked up the plan and the Seals executed it. ..... :cool:

I have a name for the failed Trump raid....

BENGHAZI!

Inept execution led to the death of that SEAL

Don't you care?

how many Seal team members were killed under Obama's watch?

or don't you care?

and?
Are you claiming those deaths were ignored/

BENGHAZI!

That's right, and they'll a shit eating Obama appointee.

The shape of things to come?

Something went terribly wrong in President Trump's first military raid

The Pentagon has identified the Navy SEAL killed in last Saturday's raid on a militant compound in Yemen as Chief Special Warfare Operator William "Ryan" Owens, 36. Between three and six other U.S. personnel were injured in the chaotic raid.

Things started going wrong for U.S. forces immediately, The Washington Post reported Tuesday night. They encountered fierce resistance as soon as they landed in the village of Taklaa, outside a heavily guarded AQAP compound. Officials called in backup, and helicopter gunships and Harrier jets struck the compound, before a Special Ops team arrived to evacuate the U.S. commandos and their wounded

Sources tell ABC's Martha Raddatz that AQAP seemed to know the Americans were coming:

All battle plans work great...

Until the first shot is fired.

Oh so you think he knew nothing about it??
I am not saying that. I am sure he was briefed on the plan, but I would bet anything that he was not involved in formulating the plan, in training for the plan, in approving all the details of the plan, or carrying out the plan. He sure as hell wasn't the mission commander or the team lead any more than Barry and Hillary was involved in the take-down of UBL. As the picture shows, Barry and Hillary were sitting in a room watching helplessly as the mission unfolded. I am saying that attempting to blame the outcome of a combat mission on the President is dumb as hell.... and I still believe that using a dead military member as a political weapon is despicable, no matter who the President is.

We need an investigation of this ineptly planned and executed raid

Who in the Trump chain of command leaked the details of this raid?

I am not saying that. I am sure he was briefed on the plan, but I would bet anything that he was not involved in formulating the plan, in training for the plan, in approving all the details of the plan, or carrying out the plan. He sure as hell wasn't the mission commander or the team lead any more than Barry and Hillary was involved in the take-down of UBL. As the picture shows, Barry and Hillary were sitting in a room watching helplessly as the mission unfolded. I am saying that attempting to blame the outcome of a combat mission on the President is dumb as hell.... and I still believe that using a dead military member as a political weapon is despicable, no matter who the President is.

I'm sorry

I can't stop laughing at that one

When asked...Trump replied
What difference does it make?
BENGHAZI!

Did Trump aid and abet Al Qaeda in this mission, the way Barry did in Libya? NO

Did Trump ignore 2 separate warnings that might get Americans killed before this mission, like Barry and Hillary did in Libya? NO

Did Trump TAKE AWAY combat members who were already on this team before the mission, the way Barry and Hillary stripped Stephens of members of his security detail despite attack / assassination warnings and 2 terrorist attacks on his compound? NO

Your attempted comparison is a massive FAILURE.

You're right. The mission was planned months ago by douchebags administration. But you can bet that Trump approved it. That doesn't mean he should be held accountable for the deaths and I'm sure he feels really bad for the Americans that died or were wounded.

No battle plan survives first contact with the enemy. It was true in Molke's day and will always be true.

Yup and it was douchebag who approved it and Trump gave the okay to carry it out.
YOU are a F*ING IDIOT.

President Trump is not consulted on every single mission the United States military is involved in throughout the entire world, and he certainly is not required to approve every mission before it goes every single day. To do so would be EXTREME micro-managing...and does not happen on a day-to-day, mission-by-mission basis. On extremely large missions with over-arching international implications, like taking down UBL - yes...but not every mission.

You demonstrate you know nothing of how Commander's Intent is formulated and decimated, how it goes down to the operational level, how plans are made and missions carried out to affect that Commander's Intent.

When Ops go bad it's the President's fault? Based on your thought process, Barry is directly responsible for a SpecOps troop who died in a firefight with ISIS about a month ago. Based on that thought process, Barry is directly responsible for the 4 deaths in Benghazi, the helicopter going down in UBL's compound in Pakistan, the Pakistani terrorist to whom he gave a visa to killing 12 Americans in California..... Where do we stop blaming the President for everything that goes wrong? funny, Obama was never held accountable for anything that went wrong....not even his F*ed up 'Red Line' that started all this sh!t!

I agree. Look what happened when LBJ micromanaged Vietnam.

If they were leaked, as innuendo suggests , bet it wasn't... well, better watch what battles you pick.

My hope is the injured recover fully and may the lost Seal Rest In Peace.
We need an investigation of this ineptly planned and executed raid

Who in the Trump chain of command leaked the details of this raid?

Funny posts from the crowd who wouldn't give Obama any credit for taking out Bin Laden.
Barry found Obama thanks to the Intel process set up by Bush. Once UBL was found Barry had to be asked several times before giving approval for the mission.

(Based on the premise of this thread, Obama F*ed up by crashing a helicopter on the compound wall.)

Barry didn't get anyone - SEAL TEAM 6 did. They also found a treasure trove of Intel - where other leaders were, enemy strength / position / plans, etc...but being a completely ignorant and Narcissistic douche Barry couldn't wait to go on the air and brag how HE got UBL and divulged all of the Intel before we could take advantage of it. It was almost like Barry was TRYING to tell those other leaders - 'Get out NOW - we know where you are!'

Last I checked this is a politics forum. The political impact from this is zero.....only matters to the hyper-partisan k00ks on the left. As such, should definitely be posted in another forum......maybe "CONSPIRACY THEORIES".:2up:

There was fierce resistance encountered in a military assault truly shocking given that has never happened before. Welcome to the real world actual combat is not like Call of Duty.

All of these "raids" take more than a couple of weeks to plan, It is an absolute fact that this was started by the oshit team, and Trump has not stopped the military from carrying out the plans made in oshits administration. As far as the killing of binladen oshits only input was the go ahead after many times he was asked for a green light. In fact there were some of our team members killed because he refused to allow the mission many times before. You liberals are full of shit as usual and you are always posting about things you don't understand or know anything about.

I'm sorry

I can't stop laughing at that one

Of course you can't. You also couldn't care less about the dead Navy SEAL or the wounded.

All you care about is making fun of Trump.

Of course douchebag and his administration planned the mission but don't let that get in the way of your good laugh.

Carry on laugh a minute.

Forum List

Back