First Grandma Marian Robinson to Receive Lifetime $160K Government Pension

Grizz

Gold Member
Jun 27, 2015
"
According to documents obtained through the
Freedom of Information Act (FOIA), Mrs. Robinson earned the lifetime pension for “services rendered as full-time/in-home caregiver” for granddaughters Malia, 18, and Sasha, 15, during President Obama’s two terms in office.

In January of 2009, it was reported that Mrs. Robinson was living in the White House full-time to tend to her granddaughters"

Oh those rascally Obama's, the King and Queen of our modern day.

I think someone spray-painted gullible on your ceiling. lol

Boston Tribune is another one of those fake news sites set up by libtards to muddy the news. Their goal is to make it so they can ridicule the real news stories about their candidates

Please, someone take the stupid pills away from the right wing conservatives in America, they get dumber by the day, maybe by the minute.

FALSE: First Grandma Marian Robinson to Receive Lifetime $160K Government Pension

Boston Tribune is another one of those fake news sites set up by libtards to muddy the news. Their goal is to make it so they can ridicule the real news stories about their candidates

Huh? Another idiot pointing fingers. You guys need a new scapegoat.

The real goal is drive traffic to their websites for ad venue and they do it by using dipshits too lazy to do the tiniest bit of independent research.

The real goal is drive traffic to their websites for ad venue and they do it by using dipshits too lazy to do the tiniest bit of independent research.

What I wonder is how these sites keep generating these type of threads. Is there an email that goes out or something?

>>>>

What I wonder is how these sites keep generating these type of threads. Is there an email that goes out or something?

>>>>

My guess is this poppcycock gets passed around on Facebook and the gullible seeking to have their biases confirmed gobble it up without a second thought.

"
According to documents obtained through the
Freedom of Information Act (FOIA), Mrs. Robinson earned the lifetime pension for “services rendered as full-time/in-home caregiver” for granddaughters Malia, 18, and Sasha, 15, during President Obama’s two terms in office.

In January of 2009, it was reported that Mrs. Robinson was living in the White House full-time to tend to her granddaughters"

Oh those rascally Obama's, the King and Queen of our modern day.

Bloodsucking thieves.

Forum List

Back