wikileaks vs. ClimateGate

LaDexter

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2016
Here we have two different examples of outing fraud. When wikileaks was outing frauds of the W Administration, the media and the Dems loved it. When wikileaks outed DWS before the Dem convention, everyone resigned in mass. Now, all of a sudden, as wikileaks dumps more and more truth about the Dems on the public, wikileaks is accused of "doctoring..."

LOL!!!

The ClimateGate exposed the climate "scientists" as fudgebaking liars. One of the best quotes by Dr. Michael Mann was

"this is not about truth, it is about plausible deniability"

as if he is more Al Capone's attorney than a scientist. The quote is about fudging and destroying data to the point that the fraud of the fudge won't stand up in court....

The media did NOT like the ClimateGate, because the media loves Algore's FRAUD.

So, if you are out there pulling truth from those engaged in fraud via email hacks, just remember the media's standard....

they like your hacks if they help the LEFT, and they hate your hacks if they OUT the LIES of the LEFT

Here we have two different examples of outing fraud. When wikileaks was outing frauds of the W Administration, the media and the Dems loved it. When wikileaks outed DWS before the Dem convention, everyone resigned in mass. Now, all of a sudden, as wikileaks dumps more and more truth about the Dems on the public, wikileaks is accused of "doctoring..."

LOL!!!

The ClimateGate exposed the climate "scientists" as fudgebaking liars. One of the best quotes by Dr. Michael Mann was

as if he is more Al Capone's attorney than a scientist. The quote is about fudging and destroying data to the point that the fraud of the fudge won't stand up in court....

So, if you are out there pulling truth from those engaged in fraud via email hacks, just remember the media's standard....

they like your hacks if they help the LEFT, and they hate your hacks if they OUT the LIES of the LEFT
they could have come up with something better than "climate change" it's confusing because most people just call it weather.

LOL!!!

. “Perhaps we’ll do a simple update to the Yamal post. As we all know, this isn’t about truth at all, its about plausibly deniable accusations.” (from me) full quote.
This refers to a particular tree-ring reconstruction of Keith Briffa’s.

These tree-ring data are just one of numerous tree-ring records used to reconstruct past climate. Briffa and collaborators were criticized (unfairly in the view of many of my colleagues and me) by a contrarian climate change website based on what we felt to be a misrepresentation of their work.
Climategate, is about pulling things out of context.
Qatar gifts Bill Clinton $1,000,000 for his birthday
highlighting the first paragraph but fail to mention the second.
- Qatar would welcome our suggestions for investments in Haiti - particularly on education and health. They have allocated most of their $20 million but are happy to consider projects we suggest. I'm collecting input from CF Haiti team.
Implying that it was somehow a personal gift without mentioning context is misleading.
Yup they are the same. both are based on hacked e-mails and both are full of selective quoting to try to push a political agenda.

Last edited:
  • Banned
they could have come up with something better than "climate change" it's confusing because most people just call it weather.

Global Warming, CO2 based climate change, is 100% fraud and has been all along. You are correct that the media takes common weather and extrapolates BS from it.

What does change the Earth's climate is the position of land. 90% of Earth ice is on Antarctica. 7% is on Greenland. 97% of Earth ice is on the two land masses closest to an Earth pole. And land moves... so it is possible for Earth to have, for example, two polar oceans, which would be an Earth with NO ICe...

• Banned

These tree-ring data are just one of numerous tree-ring records used to reconstruct past climate. Briffa and collaborators were criticized (unfairly in the view of many of my colleagues and me) by a contrarian climate change website based on what we felt to be a misrepresentation of their work.
- Qatar would welcome our suggestions for investments in Haiti - particularly on education and health. They have allocated most of their $20 million but are happy to consider projects we suggest. I'm collecting input from CF Haiti team. Implying that it was somehow a personal gift without mentioning context is misleading.

Yup they are the same. both are based on hacked e-mails and both are full of selective quoting to try to push a political position

You are a perfectly politicized liar.

They were FUDGING the data. How is "hide the decline" science?? It isn't. It is FUDGING.

We have two and only two measures of atmospheric temperature, and in 2005 both showed precisely NO WARMING in the atmosphere in highly correlated fashion despite rising CO2.

So the WARMERS FUDGED both... with uncorrelated "corrections" so both now show "warming."

Key claim against global warming evaporates

"satellite and weather balloon data have actually suggested the opposite, that the atmosphere was cooling."

"Scientists were left with two choices: either the atmosphere wasn't warming up, or something was wrong with the data."

There was NOTHING wrong with the data. There was no reason to challenge the data. When you measure one thing with two different instruments, and those two instruments return highly correlated data, you accept the data. The FUDGEBAKERS refused to do that, because to do that would be to admit THERE IS NO ATMOSPHERIC WARMING DESPITE RISING CO2...

Definition "Peer reviewed climate study" - when climate "scientists" take data showing no warming and FUDGE it to show "warming" where the raw data didn't show any, and then destroy the raw data and refuse to show it to anyone

- Qatar would welcome our suggestions for investments in Haiti - particularly on education and health. They have allocated most of their $20 million but are happy to consider projects we suggest. I'm collecting input from CF Haiti team. Implying that it was somehow a personal gift without mentioning context is misleading.

Yup they are the same. both are based on hacked e-mails and both are full of selective quoting to try to push a political position

You are a perfectly politicized liar.

They were FUDGING the data. How is "hide the decline" science?? It isn't. It is FUDGING.

We have two and only two measures of atmospheric temperature, and in 2005 both showed precisely NO WARMING in the atmosphere in highly correlated fashion despite rising CO2.

So the WARMERS FUDGED both... with uncorrelated "corrections" so both now show "warming."

Key claim against global warming evaporates

"satellite and weather balloon data have actually suggested the opposite, that the atmosphere was cooling."

"Scientists were left with two choices: either the atmosphere wasn't warming up, or something was wrong with the data."

There was NOTHING wrong with the data. There was no reason to challenge the data. When you measure one thing with two different instruments, and those two instruments return highly correlated data, you accept the data. The FUDGEBAKERS refused to do that, because to do that would be to admit THERE IS NO ATMOSPHERIC WARMING DESPITE RISING CO2...

Definition "Peer reviewed climate study" - when climate "scientists" take data showing no warming and FUDGE it to show "warming" where the raw data didn't show any, and then destroy the raw data and refuse to show it to anyone
Lol. I pointed out that the quote was pulled out of context, just like all other climategate quotes. The reason I did that because I just answered another OP about wikileaks. Guess what, most of them are pulled out of context to. So the similarities are striking just not in the way you are portraying it. I know climate change is a popular subject to you, that still doesn't mean you aren't full of it. As to the earth not warming this is actually what we are measuring. Global Analysis - Annual 2015 | State of the Climate | National Centers for Environmental Information (NCEI) Notice anything weird here.?

• Banned
I pointed out that the quote was pulled out of context, just like all other climategate quotes

Translation - forkup is a left wing parrot with talking points he cannot stop repeating...

Hey, your pals are calling you...

I pointed out that the quote was pulled out of context, just like all other climategate quotes

Translation - forkup is a left wing parrot with talking points he cannot stop repeating...

Hey, your pals are calling you...

Glad your ability to actually defend your position is mature and to the point. But I guess it makes sense that somebody who feels math somehow is wrong is not actually capable of holding any type of intelligent conversation. I wish you a good night dexter. Come back to me when you finished elementary school.

LOL!!!

there is no "clintongate", idiota...

ande no one cares about wikileaks because you're candidate is voter repellant

Wikileaks is revealing the truth, as always. Something especially the current dem running for president can not withstand.

no one cares about wikileaks

Democrats LOVED wikileaks when W was the target, and DNC leaders resigned in mass right before the Dem Convention because of a TRUTHFUL and UNDOCTORED wikileak. Now, apparently, the Dems say all wikileaks are doctored, or unworthy of "news" coverage...

LOL!!!!

Too much internet for the Israeli owned "US media" to stop it now...

Forum List

Back