First death takes place in clashes following Jerusalem decision

So let's see here. Say, abi, you're hanging out minding your own business watching a protest. Suddenly the protestors start throwing rocks, Molotov cocktails, and burning tires at you.

Watchya going to do?

Wrong. Of course they would be demonstrating the the theft of Jerusalem. Trump knew it, the zionists knew it, the world knew it.

Exactly. EVERYONE knew they were going to get violent. So, it seems to me that getting upset that I'm calling them violent is a bit hypocritical of you.

Exactly. EVERYONE knew they were going to get violent. So, it seems to me that getting upset that I'm calling them violent is a bit hypocritical of you.
They are no more violent than anyone in their position. What we are seeing now is nothing compared to what might come. You can't realize how offensive it is for them to claim their capital on land that does not belong to them, let alone on the third most holy spot in the Muslim world?

Jerusalem is not in Israel.

It never was.

It was taken in war which is a war crime.

Blaming the Muslim world is blaming the victim, but that is what zionists do.

They are no more violent than anyone in their position. What we are seeing now is nothing compared to what might come. You can't realize how offensive it is for them to claim their capital on land that does not belong to them, let alone on the third most holy spot in the Muslim world?

Jerusalem is not in Israel.

It never was.

It was taken in war which is a war crime.

Blaming the Muslim world is blaming the victim, but that is what zionists do.
Your Moslem holy site was taken in war. Not surprisingly, you excuse that little dalliance.

Yep. Sure. If everyone just did everything the violent murderous Muslims wanted, the violent murderous Muslims would stop being murderous and violent.
If everyone just did everything the violent murderous zionists wanted, would the violent murderous zionists stop being murderous and violent. I doubt it. There is no upside here. Trump is an an idiot and traitor.

And if an abused wife just stopped making her husband mad, he would stop hitting her.
Not if the 'husband' was a zionist.

I think its much more likely Trump understands that angry, hateful, violence-prone Moslems are going to be angry, hateful and violence-prone whether he appeases them or not.
Bingo :beer:

Of course blame America but not the ones who are actually killing. Geezus you fuckers are deplorable..
If you didn't think that Trump's idiotic decision was not going to cause death, then you know nothing about this topic.

Real quick, repeat after me... JERUSALEM IS NOT EVEN PART OF ISRAEL!

Yes it you stupid c.u.n.t! There is no such thing as Palestine. It is a make believe word by squatters and invaders

Fuck Islam

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Open letter to the worlds people who read GHook's post:

This ^^^ post by GHook93 is atypical of 99% of Americans, known as a free and welcoming people - at least until Trump unleashed haters like GHook.

Some people are envious that immigrants from around the world are smarter, more successful and harder working then they are, and thus these inferior native born citizens express insensitivity to those who are different.

A small number of these native born citizens once refused to welcome and hire the Irish, Italian, Chinese, Vietnamese, etc. who today have assimilated and become real Americans - unlike Hook and our current POTUS who despoil our ethos.

Oh shut the fuck up. You are not an educated individual. You are a parasite on America that believes the leftist propaganda they Muslim immigrants are like all other immigrant group. They are not. They are destroying Europe and will destroy America. Yes there are many good ones here, but when push comes to shove they will side with Islam over the west.

Since liberals like you who believe rich corporations are the reason you are failing drink the liberal coolaid on everything. And for some reason liberals back Islam, regardless of the fact that you people will be the first ones they place against the wall if Islam ever wins!

Of course blame America but not the ones who are actually killing. Geezus you fuckers are deplorable..
If you didn't think that Trump's idiotic decision was not going to cause death, then you know nothing about this topic.

They're dead extremists. How is that not a win for all of civilization?

The United States has no say in which city any country calls its capital. We simply put our Embassies in the capitals of all countries.

If the arab nutjobs want to riot over that, then they own the responsibility for the deaths.

And yet, do you blame HRC and President Obama for Benghazi?

The words spoken by President Trump matter, and he has shown no interest in or ability to consider the consequences of his speech or tweets. The man is unfit to be POTUS and proves that everyday.
It becomes easier each and every time I see you're OCD about losing an election. I'm not a supporter of Trump, but each president for decades has stated that the United States recognizes Jerusalem as the capital of Israel. It has also been U.S. policy since time immemorial to put our embassies in the capital city of the host country.

Yet you clowns only bitch about it now, when a Republican is in office.

At no time ever, should the United States give any consideration to a bunch of radicals when it comes to our policies or where we place our embassy's.

As for Obama and Clinton, they made their own bed with their actions in FAILING to protect our Ambassador. You, as per your SOP, are comparing apples and dump trucks.

Exactly. Obama 2008:

But this is what Mr Obama told pro-Israel lobby group the American Israel Public Affairs Committee (AIPAC) on June 4, 2008, in his first foreign policy speech after capturing the Democratic nomination the day before:

"Let me be clear. Israel's security is sacrosanct. It is non-negotiable.

"The Palestinians need a state that is contiguous and cohesive, and that allows them to prosper — but any agreement with the Palestinian people must preserve Israel's identity as a Jewish state, with secure, recognised and defensible borders.

"Jerusalem will remain the capital of Israel, and it must remain undivided. I have no illusions that this will be easy."

Yes it you stupid c.u.n.t! There is no such thing as Palestine. It is a make believe word by squatters and invaders

Fuck Islam

Open letter to the worlds people who read GHook's post:

This ^^^ post by GHook93 is atypical of 99% of Americans, known as a free and welcoming people - at least until Trump unleashed haters like GHook.

Some people are envious that immigrants from around the world are smarter, more successful and harder working then they are, and thus these inferior native born citizens express insensitivity to those who are different.

A small number of these native born citizens once refused to welcome and hire the Irish, Italian, Chinese, Vietnamese, etc. who today have assimilated and become real Americans - unlike Hook and our current POTUS who despoil our ethos.
A small number of these native born citizens once refused to welcome and hire the Irish, Italian, Chinese, Vietnamese,

Damn you are outing the KKK(southern white democrats) again ?

There were outed in 1948 from the Democratic Party, and are now voters for Republican's. It[s funny how this meme by the right wing fringe continues to be promoted when it has no relevance today.

I suppose when one has nothing original, intelligent or thoughtful to post they default to the same old shit.. Sad.

You are a revisionist. No they found it much easier to give blacks crumbs that fell from the table rather than a seat at the table.

Republicans found the Democrats to end slavery, Jim Crow, segregation and to get blacks voting rights.

These violent riots are calling for "Death to America" and "Death to Israel".
Thank-you Donald.

If your idea of making America great again meant inciting even more hatred from the 2+ billion strong Muslim world, then you have.
Very funny Islamic logic courtesy of Abdul.

Since when did the US recognizing that the holiest city in the Jewish faith to be the capital of the Jewish state of Israel, "inciting hatred"? LOL

And death continues for something as stupid as moving an embassy. Crazy... just crazy.

Two Palestinians have been shot dead in Gaza by the Israeli army, the first people killed in clashes that began after Donald Trump recognised Jerusalem as Israel’s capital.

Palestinian protesters clashed with Israeli troops across the West Bank as worshippers throughout the Muslim world took to the streets after the weekly Friday midday prayers to vent their fury at Trump’s decision. A third man was in a critical condition after being shot in the head during the clashes...

Two Palestinians shot dead and one critical in riots after Trump speech

And death continues for something as stupid as moving an embassy. Crazy... just crazy.

Two Palestinians have been shot dead in Gaza by the Israeli army, the first people killed in clashes that began after Donald Trump recognised Jerusalem as Israel’s capital.

Palestinian protesters clashed with Israeli troops across the West Bank as worshippers throughout the Muslim world took to the streets after the weekly Friday midday prayers to vent their fury at Trump’s decision. A third man was in a critical condition after being shot in the head during the clashes...

Two Palestinians shot dead and one critical in riots after Trump speech

The dictators ruling the competing Islamist mini-caliphate in Gaza’istan and Fatah’istan are encouraging their vacant-minded subjects toward violence.

What’s a good Islamist to do except die for the glory of their dictators’ overseas bank accounts?

Forum List

Back