First Athletes arrive in Tokyo ahead of Olympics

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

Ok, its only the Australian rounders team but I cant help but think that this is so inappropriate.
The Olympics is such a huge jamboree and people are going to die in order that a load of narcissists can "pursue their dreams".

I will not be watching it or buying the products of any of the sponsors.

Ok, its only the Australian rounders team but I cant help but think that this is so inappropriate.
The Olympics is such a huge jamboree and people are going to die in order that a load of narcissists can "pursue their dreams".

Athletes aren't known for their thoughtful consideration of risk/benefit situations.

Athletes aren't known for their thoughtful consideration of risk/benefit situations.
I suppose that goes with the territory . When you ally that with commercial interests and nationalist willy waving its a toxic mix.

Until the Olympics introduces Professional style wrestling, roller derby, nascar and dog racing, I really wouldn't have much interest in it.

I won't watch because of the time difference. Beyond that, good luck to all the competitors.

Forum List

Back