Fireworks on the National Mall

The greatest display I ever saw live on Fox. Did the other networks show it?
Someday I hope to experience that. Unfortunately, that town isn't a place I'd ever go to again while Democrats are in control. The draw for average Americans is the history and pride in our traditions and the Left is in a full-scale assault against that. It's as corrupt a cesspool as exists on the planet.
I recall a documentary about the Continuity Of Government contingency. The precipitating event that caused the COG plan to come into effect was a low-yield terrorist nuke in a van on a DC street. The stats on total dead, the total area destroyed beyond repair, and the varying levels of damage in concentric circles around the epicenter of the blast were all explained.

At the time I saw it, it seemed like an unimaginable tragedy for America. Today, I honestly don't think I'd truly grieve over it, beyond the normal sorrow for the loss of innocent lives. Today the place reminds me of this:

“Woe to you, teachers of the law and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You are like whitewashed tombs, which look beautiful on the outside but on the inside are full of the bones of the dead and everything unclean

DC after Trump will never be viewed with the same naivete by Americans from outside the Beltway. If America survives as a free nation and the history of this time is reported, Trump's legacy will be that he managed to open the eyes of those who loved this nation, to the state of absolute and irreversible corruption of our government.
We will never be able to "unsee" what really goes on there. He pulled back the curtain and shattered the myths for all time. THIS is the primary reason the DC establishment feels they MUST destroy him. The fools seem to believe that once he's gone, everything will go back to the status quo ante. That day is over and those in power up there will have to use force to compel obedience.

Seen a lot and DC still the best
Capitol 4th on PBS will rerun twice

Forum List

Back