One dead, 2 injured in Christmas Eve mall shooting in Colorado

Life should not center around ones job. We have to teach people how to care less about their jobs. Punch in and punch out. Leave it at the godawful godforsaken anti Christian office.
yeah eating and having a good home to live in is so old school..

we should just live in the pod and eat the bugs and be happy about it,,

yeah eating and having a good home to live in is so old school..

we should just live in the pod and eat the bugs and be happy about it,,
Our workforce has always Bern overworked and underpaid. What more do you want? Our current workforce is by far the greatest this so called great nation has ever seen.

Our workforce has always Bern overworked and underpaid. What more do you want? Our current workforce is by far the greatest this so called great nation has ever seen.

BS. They work 6 days in Korea. The US benefits from sort of a competition. No one wants to be found dumber or lazier than a Chinese, Black or muslim for example. Diversity has bumped up productivity.

Constant layoffs don’t hurt either. Keep a fire burning under you butt.

BS. They work 6 days in Korea. The US benefits from sort of a competition. No one wants to be found dumber or lazier than a Chinese, Black or muslim for example. Diversity has bumped up productivity.

Constant layoffs don’t hurt either. Keep a fire burning under you butt.
Yep work them till they drop. Sure is a so called great nation.

I would not be surprised it all if this was blacks. merry christmas lets shoot up the mall. crazy people my goodness.

And the US is a country where the color of your skin defines who you are, because black people are way, way more likely to be in poverty.

So we can just blame the blacks for everything and pretend like there's nothing that can be done about it. Get the politicians shouting "FEAR, FEAR, FEAR THE BLACKS" and people will vote for that.

Yep work them till they drop. Sure is a so called great nation.
since the dawn of man people have worked to live,, in some cases worked till they dropped,, and all that was before jobs ever existed,,
now here you are telling us that suddenly changed,,

My brother lives 30 minutes from that mall. He said it used to be nice, but juvenile "gangs" have taken over so people with money don't go there to shop. Violence and fights.

I saw the same thing happen to the Southwyck mall in Toledo until it finally closed. Nobody wants to clamp down because everyone is afraid to be called "racist."

Forum List

Back