One dead, 2 injured in Christmas Eve mall shooting in Colorado

All it appears to be is two groups of people who were having a disagreement that got physical," he said.

I’ll go out on a limb here and bet it was not Christian kids singing Christmas Carols.
Nor Jewish kids singing the Dreidel song.

Clinics with free consultation and free help. Just giving them a job will do zero...ZERO
now explain to me how talking to people for 1 hr every other week is going to help them??

I can answer that,, it doesnt,, all it does is shows a person how fucked up their lives are,,

what needs to be done is the community all the way up to the feds start promoting the family so people have someone to turn to when they feel lost and down,,

right now we have a government that rejects the family and resulted in the largest outbreak of mental illness we have ever seen,

Clinics with free consultation and free help. Just giving them a job will do zero...ZERO
the only real mental healthcare that would work is full instutionalization of those already to far gone to help while following what I said in my other post for the rest,,

heres your friendly shooters

uh….thats South Carolina. NOT Colorado? At a club….on XMAS.

MARLBORO COUNTY, S.C. (WMBF) - Deputies in Marlboro County arrested two men early Christmas morning after a shooting at a McColl area club.

Marlboro County Sheriff’s Office said a person was shot at the Ellison Club, which is located at the 15-401 Bypass in McColl. The victim was shot in the leg after a gun concealed in the suspect’s pocket went off.

The victim was taken to an area hospital for treatment.

MCSO arrested John Townsend and charged him with possession of a firearm by a felon and discharging a firearm in an occupied dwelling.

Deputies arrested a second man, Akeem Tracon McCollum, and charged him with obstruction of justice. No further details were given on

Last edited:
uh….thats South Carolina. At a club….on XxMAS.

MARLBORO COUNTY, S.C. (WMBF) - Deputies in Marlboro County arrested two men early Christmas morning after a shooting at a McColl area club.

Marlboro County Sheriff’s Office said a person was shot at the Ellison Club, which is located at the 15-401 Bypass in McColl. The victim was shot in the leg after a gun concealed in the suspect’s pocket went off.

The victim was taken to an area hospital for treatment.

MCSO arrested John Townsend and charged him with possession of a firearm by a felon and discharging a firearm in an occupied dwelling.

Deputies arrested a second man, Akeem Tracon McCollum, and charged him with obstruction of justice. No further details were given on

How about this, posted 9 hours ago?

10th actually, but the media won't try to help fix the problem. Just trying to get peoples guns.

The GOVT always seemingly knows of the School shooters (killing young kids) in advance? They Have files on them. Approve Gun purchases, yet may know they are juiced up on anti-depressants or other.

They even knew of the gay bar shooter. Funny, they admitted nothing on the LV shooter? He with nearly a ton of ammo boxes and guns up in a highrise hotel Suite.

Education, teach them the necessities of life. Like we used to, instead of social issues. We would solve the problem, but liberals run the education system.
The necessities of life have never been taught in schools. Unless you count algebra.

That's always been done through mentors, and by setting a good example. Teach kids how to balance a checkbook, and their survival rate increases dramatically.

Life should not center around ones job. We have to teach people how to care less about their jobs. Punch in and punch out. Leave it at the godawful godforsaken anti Christian office.

Forum List

Back