Hundreds of Yutes Riot At Mall in Torrance, CA

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021
Shenandoah Valley of Virginia

oWyDGSOw

Odd, I'm not seeing those White Supremacists Biden told me about.....Where are they? Must be the normal patrons of the mall which is white and asian.

Locals say the area is nice and very expensive but that mall draws hoodlums from surrounding dumps like Hawthorne, Carson, and Harbor City.

Just goes to show.....If you live anywhere near the Nuffins you could be a victim.....Much more likely if public transportation services the area.

oWyDGSOw

Odd, I'm not seeing those White Supremacists Biden told me about.....Where are they? Must be the normal patrons of the mall which is white and asian.

Locals say the area is nice and very expensive but that mall draws hoodlums from surrounding dumps like Hawthorne, Carson, and Harbor City.

Just goes to show.....If you live anywhere near the Nuffins you could be a victim.....Much more likely if public transportation services the area.

The problem is only 5 arrests. They should all be doing community service having to clean up areas they trashed.

But Alas this is the leftist Mecca of the left so it is expexted. Only damn thing missing is the prayer rugs.

oWyDGSOw

ahhshajnsjsjaj.png

Urban youths like this are America's Literal Sacred Cows. The police saw what happened to the officer in Ferguson or Eric Chauvin so they avoid confrontations at all costs. Police in Bombay and Calcutta don't hassle the cows over there either.

Actually India got the better end of this deal. Cattle are chill animals, they don't loot, and their shit doesn't stink as bad when they crap on the street.

Urban youths like this are America's Literal Sacred Cows. The police saw what happened to the officer in Ferguson or Eric Chauvin so they avoid confrontations at all costs. Police in Bombay and Calcutta don't hassle the cows over there either.

Actually India got the better end of this deal. Cattle are chill animals, they don't loot, and their shit doesn't stink as bad when they crap on the street.

And Californica burns.

And it stinks too. Give me the smells of a dairy farm over an urban sewer like San Francisco any day of the week.

I drive past dairy and hog farms regularly, but I've never been to one of the human sewers, so I can't make the comparison. I can only imagine.

No thanks. Californica can keep it.

oWyDGSOw

If you live anywhere near the Nuffins you could be a victim.....Much more likely if public transportation services the area.

(1) Thanks for giving me my first chuckle of 2024.

(2) Los Angeles will soon be offering subway service to the tony suburb of Beverly Hills.

(3) Can you just imagine how pleased Beverly Hills residents will be when they see waves of young ladies and gentlemen emerging from the subways into the bright light of Beverly Hills?

(1) Thanks for giving me my first chuckle of 2024.

(2) Los Angeles will soon be offering subway service to the tony suburb of Beverly Hills.

(3) Can you just imagine how pleased Beverly Hills residents will be when they see waves of young ladies and gentlemen emerging from the subways into the bright light of Beverly Hills?

light rail also got down into SJ CA from up north in OAK. Also out into West STL from Downtown. No, things did not get better at either Location.

Anyplace where radical blacks will perceive police as hamstrung by Democrat mayors, or timid from political pandering to black thugs, rioters, looters, crime will run rampant.

Exactly. They reclassify or don’t prosecute-arrest criminal vermin then post after post in here they say “Crime is down”? And try to make you look it up and “link it”. I won’t jump for those commee maggots. It’s a war started in 2020 for certain. I chose to play offense.

Forum List

Back