Fires rifle on Train platform....gets only 3 1/2 years.....this is why we have gun crime in democrat party controlled cities...

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
We don't have a gun problem...we have a democrat party problem.....this guy fires a rifle on a train platform and gets 3 1/2 years. This is not a gun problem, this is a democrat party soft on crime problem.

In Japan, this guy would first, get 15 years for mere possession of the gun, then they add on years for having bullets, and then firing the weapon would get him life in prison....and he would do all of that time......

Multiple felonies......little jail time.......democrats, not guns, are the problem.

We don't have a gun problem...we have a democrat party problem.....this guy fires a rifle on a train platform and gets 3 1/2 years. This is not a gun problem, this is a democrat party soft on crime problem.

In Japan, this guy would first, get 15 years for mere possession of the gun, then they add on years for having bullets, and then firing the weapon would get him life in prison....and he would do all of that time......

Multiple felonies......little jail time.......democrats, not guns, are the problem.

Yeah, life in prison eating fish heads and rice would be a great deterrent! Democrats haven't got a clue.

This made me curious. What is the punishment for firing a gun in a public place? I did a quick check and in most gun-friendly states, it is considered a misdemeanor!

Law in Texas:
the law says: Anyone who fires a gun in a public place without a legitimate reason — you aren’t protecting yourself or shooting in a firing range — is committing disorderly conduct. That's a Class B misdemeanor, meaning you could face up to 180 days in jail and/or a $2,000 fine if you're caught.

For reasons that aren't entirely clear, the punishment is less severe if you fire your gun "on or across a public road." In that case, it's a Class C misdemeanor — nothing more serious than a traffic ticket.

Here is another example, this time in Arizona where this genius fired an AR-15 rifle, no less!!! His punishment? Just an overnight in jail!!!

EL MIRAGE, AZ — An El Mirage man was booked into jail overnight after allegedly firing shots from his rifle into the air.

Officers were called to the area of Thunderbird and El Mirage roads around 8:30 p.m. where multiple people reported gunfire. Witnesses say they saw 27-year-old Michael Sais shooting multiple rounds into the air.

So, now, your turn. Prove that this punishment that the guy got in Chicago is far more lenient that what he would have got if he had been in any other red state. Go

Unfortunately for your diaper fantasy there is no such thing as a "democrat party", and doubly unfortunately, there is no such thing as a city run by political party ideologies. Most cities (towns, municipalities) don't even LIST political parties in their local elections (including your desperate example here El Mirage AridZona) because there's no reason to. As Fiorello LaGuardia put it, "there is no 'Republican' or 'Democratic' way to pick up the garbage".

Speaking of picking up the garbage, you should delete all your posts and clean this place up. Adults talk here.

Go ahead, binary-bot partisan hack, prove anything I just posted to be wrong. Make my day.

aaaaannnd SCENE.

And they STILL want to hang Rittenhouse.

This made me curious. What is the punishment for firing a gun in a public place? I did a quick check and in most gun-friendly states, it is considered a misdemeanor!

Law in Texas:
the law says: Anyone who fires a gun in a public place without a legitimate reason — you aren’t protecting yourself or shooting in a firing range — is committing disorderly conduct. That's a Class B misdemeanor, meaning you could face up to 180 days in jail and/or a $2,000 fine if you're caught.

For reasons that aren't entirely clear, the punishment is less severe if you fire your gun "on or across a public road." In that case, it's a Class C misdemeanor — nothing more serious than a traffic ticket.

Here is another example, this time in Arizona where this genius fired an AR-15 rifle, no less!!! His punishment? Just an overnight in jail!!!

EL MIRAGE, AZ — An El Mirage man was booked into jail overnight after allegedly firing shots from his rifle into the air.

Officers were called to the area of Thunderbird and El Mirage roads around 8:30 p.m. where multiple people reported gunfire. Witnesses say they saw 27-year-old Michael Sais shooting multiple rounds into the air.

So, now, your turn. Prove that this punishment that the guy got in Chicago is far more lenient that what he would have got if he had been in any other red state. Go

It’s not his first offense…..and he fired the weapon on a r
Unfortunately for your diaper fantasy there is no such thing as a "democrat party", and doubly unfortunately, there is no such thing as a city run by political party ideologies. Most cities (towns, municipalities) don't even LIST political parties in their local elections (including your desperate example here El Mirage AridZona) because there's no reason to. As Fiorello LaGuardia put it, "there is no 'Republican' or 'Democratic' way to pick up the garbage".

Speaking of picking up the garbage, you should delete all your posts and clean this place up. Adults talk here.

Go ahead, binary-bot partisan hack, prove anything I just posted to be wrong. Make my day.

aaaaannnd SCENE.

You are really going with that B.S.?

The democrats don't control these cities? The democrat party judges and prosecutors aren't letting violent criminals go?

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Come on....tell us another one.......how about the one about the Priest, the Rabbi and a duck walk into a bar...

Law in Texas:

this guy didn't "fire into the air," he fired his rifle inside a train station...you twit....

Law in Texas:

He was facing 5 other felonies.........and he was a return customer for gun violations...you idiot...

Prosecutors dropped five other felonies in their deal with Kimbrough, including reckless discharge of a firearm. He arrived at Stateville Correctional Center on Tuesday. Judge Adrienne Davis oversaw the case and sentenced Kimbrough.

In an earlier incident, police arrested Kimbrough on August 8, 2019, after he allegedly displayed a handgun on the corner of State and Hubbard streets in River North.

In that case, prosecutors said he walked up to a tourist, pointed toward the Marina City towers, and asked the tourist what they thought it would take to neutralize a sniper.

The tourist joked, “at least a bow and arrow.”

Kimbrough allegedly then brandished a handgun and asked if the tourist thought the weapon “would do the trick.” The tourist walked away and called the police. Officers stopped Kimbrough nearby and found a 9-millimeter handgun in his waistband, according to a CPD report.

He was facing 5 other felonies.........and he was a return customer for gun violations...you idiot...

Prosecutors dropped five other felonies in their deal with Kimbrough, including reckless discharge of a firearm. He arrived at Stateville Correctional Center on Tuesday. Judge Adrienne Davis oversaw the case and sentenced Kimbrough.

In an earlier incident, police arrested Kimbrough on August 8, 2019, after he allegedly displayed a handgun on the corner of State and Hubbard streets in River North.

In that case, prosecutors said he walked up to a tourist, pointed toward the Marina City towers, and asked the tourist what they thought it would take to neutralize a sniper.

The tourist joked, “at least a bow and arrow.”

Kimbrough allegedly then brandished a handgun and asked if the tourist thought the weapon “would do the trick.” The tourist walked away and called the police. Officers stopped Kimbrough nearby and found a 9-millimeter handgun in his waistband, according to a CPD report.
Retard. He still got more time than anyone else who fired a weapon in a public place in a different state.

Do you get it, you fucking retard. I swear, with you, trumptards are really scraping the barrel. :itsok:

Retard. He still got more time than anyone else who fired a weapon in a public place in a different state.

Do you get it, you fucking retard. I swear, with you, trumptards are really scraping the barrel. :itsok:

He was
Facing 5 felonies that they dropped

You twit……..

It’s not his first offense…..and he fired the weapon on a r

You are really going with that B.S.?

The democrats don't control these cities? The democrat party judges and prosecutors aren't letting violent criminals go?

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Come on....tell us another one.......how about the one about the Priest, the Rabbi and a duck walk into a bar...
Soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo no answer, what a shocker.

You lose yet again. Must be getting used to it by now, huh.

He was
Facing 5 felonies that they dropped

You twit……..
You retard. And he got 3 and a half years in prison. What part of that don't you idiots, get?

Now show me another gun-friendly state that has imposed a tougher sentence (or at least has a tougher sentence on its books). Go.

You retard. And he got 3 and a half years in prison. What part of that don't you idiots, get?

Now show me another gun-friendly state that has imposed a tougher sentence (or at least has a tougher sentence on its books). Go.

Should be much longer

Should be much longer
One more time, fool... compared to what? Just your gut feelings?

Show me one Republican-dominated state where the punishment is far longer. I gave you two examples of Republican states where the punishment for a similar crime was practically negligible.

And the reason why we are talking about punishing perps in a Republican vs Democratic state is that you, as an absolute retard, chose to make this a Dem vs Repub issue. Get it now?

Next time, choose your words carefully. Class dismissed. Now, fuck off.

One more time, fool... compared to what? Just your gut feelings?

Show me one Republican-dominated state where the punishment is far longer. I gave you two examples of Republican states where the punishment for a similar crime was practically negligible.

And the reason why we are talking about punishing perps in a Republican vs Democratic state is that you, as an absolute retard, chose to make this a Dem vs Repub issue. Get it now?

Next time, choose your words carefully. Class dismissed. Now, fuck off.

Nope...... he was facing at least 5 different felonies......they dropped them. The democrats in chicago, who create the gun crime in Chicago with their policies, dropped 5 felony counts against this guy.....

Nope...... he was facing at least 5 different felonies......they dropped them. The democrats in chicago, who create the gun crime in Chicago with their policies, dropped 5 felony counts against this guy.....
Again, one more time, retard... show if that same perp was in a Republican-dominated state, it would have been different.

I already proved to you with an actual case where the perp shot an AK-47 (no less) in a public place and all he got was an overnight stay in the joint.

No need to keep proving you are a retard. We get it. You are a retard. :itsok:

Forum List

Back