Fire anyone who voted Obama? Ok, shop ONLY at places who didnt vote Romney.

Petty and dumb. The board is more ugly than ever.

What is......letting my dollar speak? Thats American.

Whats petty and dumb is what your fellow right winger SNiperFire says to do...and that he/she already did...........fire anyone who "looks" like they voted Obama. Firing someone based off "looks".......which, btw, opens them up to a lawsuit from Equal Opp Employment, as firing someone off their "looks" will limit them to firing off race or gender alone.

Its not your dollar that's speaking bucs its your irrational anger that I'm hearing.

No one cares where you or I spend their money. But people on here both members and guests see how YOU AND I represent our country and you are an embarrassment.

Lets see:

ME: I decided to withdraw my vote from either party. The GOP's new turn to the right...especially locally...sickened me and they moved far from my values. The Democrats were closer, but not close enough to get my vote either. I CHOSE...repeat...CHOSE how to voice my 1/300,000,000th of the American voice. Freedom, right?

YOU: Ripped and ridiculed me, name called, vulgar names, etc, for daring use my freedom to choose how to voice my 1/300,000,000th of the American voice.

Which is more embarrassing? Me using my freedom? Or you criticizing me for not being willing to toe the line for a party?

You. You are most embarrassing….

Some morons on the right are saying fire anyone who "looks" like they voted Obama (hmmm, please, will they describe how to pick out...based on 'looks', they do that?).

Well, let me suggest that we ONLY spend our money at places that did NOT endorse or support Romney. For example......I'll only be buying groceries at Whole Foods. In fact, I've been doing that for a while now.

Of course, it'll be tough, since many major businesses are owned by rich folks, and most rich folks endorsed Romney.

But....hell, if the right wing wants to keep alienating people, fuck it, lets do it.
Someone on the far right asked me what's more decisive than PC. This is the type of stuff I'm talking about and those on the right can't seem to get enough of it.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Some morons on the right are saying fire anyone who "looks" like they voted Obama (hmmm, please, will they describe how to pick out...based on 'looks', they do that?).

Well, let me suggest that we ONLY spend our money at places that did NOT endorse or support Romney. For example......I'll only be buying groceries at Whole Foods. In fact, I've been doing that for a while now.

Of course, it'll be tough, since many major businesses are owned by rich folks, and most rich folks endorsed Romney.

But....hell, if the right wing wants to keep alienating people, fuck it, lets do it.
MORE liberal babble.

Who exactly is advocating to take a person's livelihood away because they look like they voted for the worst president in modern times?

Intelligent business owners don't allow ANY political signs in their windows or on their buildings.

That's why there are still so many Obama signs fading but not yet fallen down on their own.

Forum List

Back