Fiona Hill Testifies ‘Fictions’ on Ukraine Pushed by Trump Help Russia

These woman should have never been appointed.. they are clueless, stay home democrat females.. you moody losers. No one wants you
Fiona Hill was the smartest person in the room...No doubt that scares you!:lol:: And every guy on the right wing questioning her!!! :eek:

It's a great loss, not having her in our gvt working for us right now! We need more people with smarts, like her!
Another arrogant, unelected, unaccountable, horse faced swamp thing is the smartest person in the room.

d95.gif

These woman should have never been appointed.. they are clueless, stay home democrat females.. you moody losers. No one wants you
Fiona Hill was the smartest person in the room...No doubt that scares you!:lol:: And every guy on the right wing questioning her!!! :eek:

It's a great loss, not having her in our gvt working for us right now! We need more people with smarts, like her!
Another arrogant, unelected, unaccountable, horse faced swamp thing is the smartest person in the room.

d95.gif
Oh yes, by far. And if she had sung the praises of the orange babyman, you would be licking her butt rught now.

d95.gif
Oh yes, by far. And if she had sung the praises of the orange babyman, you would be licking her butt rught now.
And you would be calling her a delusional Trump drone.

d95.gif
But i would still acknowledge her intelligence and experience. You guys think the ticket to saving the orange turd is to smear people with more credibility and ethics than the orange babyman's entire family has put together.

WASHINGTON — The White House’s former top Europe and Russia expert sharply denounced what she called a “fictional narrative” embraced by President Trump and his Republican allies that Ukraine, not Russia, interfered in the 2016 elections, testifying that the claim at the center of the impeachment inquiry was a fabrication by Moscow that had harmed the United States.

Testifying on the final day of the week’s public impeachment hearings, the expert, Fiona Hill, tied Mr. Trump’s pressure campaign on Ukraine to a dangerous effort by Russia to sow political divisions in the United States and undercut American diplomacy. Her testimony before the House Intelligence Committee was an implicit rebuke to the president, suggesting that when he pressed Ukraine to investigate the theory that Kyiv rather than Moscow undertook a concerted campaign to meddle in the 2016 campaign, he was playing into Russia’s hands for his own political gain.

Dr. Hill’s account of how Mr. Trump’s team carried out what she called a “domestic political errand” that diverged from his own administration’s foreign policy amounted to sharp — albeit indirect — criticism of the president she served, and it brought home the grave national security consequences of the effort.

“These fictions are harmful even if they are deployed for purely domestic political purposes,” said Dr. Hill, the British-born daughter of a coal miner who became a United States citizen and co-wrote a length book analyzing the psyche of President Vladimir V. Putin of Russia.

Both Dr. Hill and David Holmes, a top aide in the United States Embassy in Kyiv, testified in detail about what they understood to be a concerted campaign by the president and his allies, led by Rudolph W. Giuliani, his personal lawyer, to condition a White House meeting for Ukraine’s president on his announcement of investigations that Mr. Trump wanted into the 2016 election claim and of former Vice President Joseph R. Biden Jr.

“Investigations for a meeting,” is how Dr. Hill described her understanding of the deal laid out by the president’s inner circle, including Mr. Giuliani, Gordon D. Sondland, the ambassador to the European Union, and Mick Mulvaney, the acting White House chief of staff.

Under questioning from the top Republican counsel on the House Intelligence Committee, Dr. Hill said she confronted Mr. Sondland in July about his failure to coordinate with other members of the administration on his actions regarding Ukraine. She understood only later that Mr. Sondland was part of a group of officials — along with Mr. Mulvaney and Secretary of State Mike Pompeo — who were “being involved in a domestic political errand, and we were being involved in national security, foreign policy — and those two things had just diverged.”

Dr. Hill said she had told Mr. Sondland at the time that, “this is all going to blow up.”

Mr. Holmes said it was his “clear understanding” by the end of August that Mr. Trump had frozen $391 million in vital security aid to pressure Ukraine to commit to announcing an investigation into Mr. Biden and his family.

She is correct. And, in fact, they are being spoonfed to Trump by Putin, through proxies.
So, since RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA didn't work, you tried BRIBERY BRIBERY BRIBERY, and that didn't work...now you're trying RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA again?

Fiona Hill put on an impressive performance.
I liked the part where she pointed out the Ukraine 2016 US election conspiracy was certainly pushed by Russia. Every time that someone pushed the.conspiracy, is rewarding Russia.
She is a true American Patriot, and we are fortunate to have her serving our country.
She's a Soros stooge.

How gullible of you. Got facts to back yourself up? Not opinions, just actual facts.
Thank you for your quick reply.
There are no facts you'd accept. I'm not going to waste my time presenting anything just so you can screech NUH UH!! like a 4-year-old who's been told it's naptime.

"The smartest person in the room" floated again the never-proven Russian Collusion theory -- never proven despite 2 1/2 years and millions of dollars -- and y'all just swallow it whole.

d95.gif
But i would still acknowledge her intelligence and experience. You guys think the ticket to saving the orange turd is to smear people with more credibility and ethics than the orange babyman's entire family has put together.
No you wouldn't. Have you ever said anything nice on this forum about any conservative?

Who are you trying to kid?

d95.gif
No you wouldn't. Have you ever said anything nice on this forum about any conservative?

Who are you trying to kid?
That Fiona dude's "intelligence and experience" is in being a lifer spook for the elitist establishmentrarian class.

Fuck that horse faced asswipe.

Yes, of course. For example, Rush limbaugh is a disgusting pig of a human. But he is still brilliant and an expert at conning people using their own poor grasp of logic against them. Dick Cheney is a cruel profiteer who would piss on the likes of you or me. Yet he is a brilliant strategist , and his opinions on world affairs are still worth listening to.

See how that works?

Take you, for instance. If i didnt feel you were smarter than you act, I wouldnt bother.

Yes, of course. For example, Rush limbaugh is a disgusting pig of a human. But he is still brilliant and an expert at conning people using their own poor grasp of logic against them. Dick Cheney is a cruel profiteer who would piss on the likes of you or me. Yet he is a brilliant strategist , and his opinions on world affairs are still worth listening to.

See how that works?

Take you, for instance. If i didnt feel you were smarter than you act, I wouldnt bother.
I rest my case, douchebag.

I liked the part where she pointed out the Ukraine 2016 US election conspiracy was certainly pushed by Russia. Every time that someone pushed the.conspiracy, is rewarding Russia.
She is a true American Patriot, and we are fortunate to have her serving our country.
She's a Soros stooge.

How gullible of you. Got facts to back yourself up? Not opinions, just actual facts.
There are no facts you'd accept. I'm not going to waste my time presenting anything just so you can screech NUH UH!! like a 4-year-old who's been told it's naptime.

In other words, all you have is talking points from some hyper-partisan resource.
Where as I use my Reuters and AP apps for my news. If I want opinions, I go to The Atlantic.
No cable news and no hyper-partisan sites. I like to deal with reality.

Nobody with any sense is saying Russia didn't interfere.
I agree with that, ''no one with any sense'', but that is what Pres Trump and some followers are trying to promote... :p

...the conspiracy, created by the Russians btw, that it was not Russia, but the Ukraine who hacked the DNC/interfered in the elections... just this morning Trump was trying to promote that BS on Fox and even the Fox hosts were not buying it...

The Ukraine has the DNC server according to Trump who said
''he heard it (through the grape vine)'' that Crowdstrike has a rich Ukrainian owner who brought the DNC server, which they would not let the fbi see, to the
Ukraine to hide it blah blah blah bull crap that is absolutely ridiculous and baseless...

Crowdstrike does not have a rich Ukrainian owner

Crowdstrike is an American company

Crowdstrike does not have the DNC server, the DNC has the DNC server that was hacked by the Russians in their possession...is what I have read...

Anyway, the video clip of Fox News hosts this morning listening to Trump's mumbo jumbo on the call in phone interview, is priceless

YEP, a handful did not want to see Trump win, especially when he hired Manafort, who to them was all that was bad news for the Ukrainians and good news for Russians and Russian Ukrainians,

And when the RNC Platform was mysteriously changed from full support for the Ukraine, to not the full support for the Ukraine over Russian aggression (that was scandalous in our news for the secrecy of who did the change and why?)

Panic set in and one of them or maybe two or 3 of them pushed in to the public any which way they could, their own information they had gathered previously on Manafort corruption with the previous corrupt Russian sympathizer govt/president....

with hopes it would hurt the Trump campaign, who they believed... and obviously so with Manafort there, that the campaign would be on Russia's side and not theirs!

SO YES, they released bad info they had on Manafort in to the public to hurt him, and hopefully hurt Candidate Trump.

This was more about how it would help themselves if Trump were not President, HOWEVER it is still them trying to interfere in our election...!

It is my understanding that this information from this black ledger the Ukrainian's released, was used to prosecute Manafort for money laundering.... the FBI/Special Counsel traced the millions to Cyprus Bank and then to the mega luxury purchases of Manafort...

Scotland had some bad press on Trump too, during his campaign that made it in to our media involving his Golf Resort and the residents that live there...

and some other countries too...
There was no conspiracy, you fucking dingbat. You just admitted that Ukraine interfered in our election, right after claiming they didn't.

:cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo:

No she didn't and no they didn't. God you guys are thick.

She's a Soros stooge.

In other words, all you have is talking points from some hyper-partisan resource.
Where as I use my Reuters and AP apps for my news. If I want opinions, I go to The Atlantic.

And reality is there is no evidence to support the conspiracy theory that Ukraine interfered in our elections. Apparently - all our intelligence agencies, the military intelligence, the intelligence of a large number of allies must all be in on this massive conspiracy theory to try to frame Russia.

Oh...Putin must be laughing.

She's a Soros stooge.

If you're using Reuters and AP, you're not getting reality....I suppose you have the Strib delivered too.

She's a Soros stooge.

If you're using Reuters and AP, you're not getting reality....I suppose you have the Strib delivered too.

They are a lot more factual than Brietbart, Gateway Pundit, PJMedia....Fox.

Nobody with any sense is saying Russia didn't interfere.
I agree with that, ''no one with any sense'', but that is what Pres Trump and some followers are trying to promote... :p

...the conspiracy, created by the Russians btw, that it was not Russia, but the Ukraine who hacked the DNC/interfered in the elections... just this morning Trump was trying to promote that BS on Fox and even the Fox hosts were not buying it...

The Ukraine has the DNC server according to Trump who said
''he heard it (through the grape vine)'' that Crowdstrike has a rich Ukrainian owner who brought the DNC server, which they would not let the fbi see, to the
Ukraine to hide it blah blah blah bull crap that is absolutely ridiculous and baseless...

Crowdstrike does not have a rich Ukrainian owner

Crowdstrike is an American company

Crowdstrike does not have the DNC server, the DNC has the DNC server that was hacked by the Russians in their possession...is what I have read...

Anyway, the video clip of Fox News hosts this morning listening to Trump's mumbo jumbo on the call in phone interview, is priceless

YEP, a handful did not want to see Trump win, especially when he hired Manafort, who to them was all that was bad news for the Ukrainians and good news for Russians and Russian Ukrainians,

And when the RNC Platform was mysteriously changed from full support for the Ukraine, to not the full support for the Ukraine over Russian aggression (that was scandalous in our news for the secrecy of who did the change and why?)

Panic set in and one of them or maybe two or 3 of them pushed in to the public any which way they could, their own information they had gathered previously on Manafort corruption with the previous corrupt Russian sympathizer govt/president....

with hopes it would hurt the Trump campaign, who they believed... and obviously so with Manafort there, that the campaign would be on Russia's side and not theirs!

SO YES, they released bad info they had on Manafort in to the public to hurt him, and hopefully hurt Candidate Trump.

This was more about how it would help themselves if Trump were not President, HOWEVER it is still them trying to interfere in our election...!

It is my understanding that this information from this black ledger the Ukrainian's released, was used to prosecute Manafort for money laundering.... the FBI/Special Counsel traced the millions to Cyprus Bank and then to the mega luxury purchases of Manafort...

Scotland had some bad press on Trump too, during his campaign that made it in to our media involving his Golf Resort and the residents that live there...

and some other countries too...
There was no conspiracy, you fucking dingbat. You just admitted that Ukraine interfered in our election, right after claiming they didn't.

:cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo:

No she didn't and no they didn't. God you guys are thick.
She did and they did.

She's a Soros stooge.

And reality is there is no evidence to support the conspiracy theory that Ukraine interfered in our elections. Apparently - all our intelligence agencies, the military intelligence, the intelligence of a large number of allies must all be in on this massive conspiracy theory to try to frame Russia.

Oh...Putin must be laughing.

As William Barr goes around the world looking for evidence against the CIA, the FBI and the NSA to support this ridiculous Russian propaganda, the rest of the world is definitely laughing at Republicans.

But let's not forget that all of this is bullshit is in service to Trump getting Congress and the Senate to consent to lifting economic sanctions against Russia. If the Ukraine hacked the elections, and not Russia, Trump can lift the sanctions Obama imposed on Russia to punish them for election interference.

If he can get Zelensky and Putin to sign a treaty over the Crimea and the Russian invasion, he can also make a case for lifting the sanctions imposed after the original invasion.

Putin and the oligarchs have stolen billions and stashed it in Europe. The travel bans imposed by the sanctions means they can never acces these stolen billions. Putin MUST get those sanctions lifted so they can get their money. Lying about promising the Russian Ambassador to lift sanctions after the inauguration is why General Flynn is going to jail.

It's why Trump keeps saying the whole Russian interference investigation is a hoax. If it's not a hoax, he can never lift the sanctions imposed for it.

Forum List

Back