Finland expected to begin process of joining Nato this week - BBC News. How´ll Pootin´s response ? I say : he just swallows it, what else he can do?

So I have common sense? Actually, I do.

And Zelensky took over all TV stations putting nothing on all channels except for his state TV.

Then it must be a crime in Ukraine as well.

Same as Ukraine.

Then I assume you must be pretty sore at China as well. Why doesn't Biden have a problem with them? Have you heard of the lockdowns there with people begging for their lives?

Sounds a lot like Biden's America.
I meant to say I don't think you're an expert on anything. You'd have to have common sense in order to be an expert. As far as your claim it Ukraine'S media has been shut down, the experts classify Ukraine news at this time as partially free there are some restrictions important place but more importantly Russia has completely banned all foriegnnnews services and is listed as not free at all. You say you're impartial you need to express both sides in order to do that you're just trying to promote Russia's side in this issue and that's a total mistake. The Ukraine government was never a threat to Russia that is a total lie. Smaller Nations do not pick fights with bigger Nations. Bigger nations with crazy leaders in charge do a lot of crazy things. And this is one of the craziest things in history.

They should close the border right now, and station most of their troops on the border with Russia. Russia will lie to them about only playing war games and then invade them, too. Don't let them get the upper hand.

How do you know it was unprovoked?
Because Russia's invasions of innocent countries are always unprovoked.

Russia's invasion of Chechnya was unprovoked. Russia's invasion of Georgia was unprovoked. Russia's invasion of Ukraine was unprovoked.

Why hasn't anyone bothered to ask Putin himself? Afraid what he might say?
I don't care what he has to say.

Drop a nuke?
The entire world would destroy Russia with crushing sanctions if Russia used nuclear weapons against a non-nuclear-weapons state.

And it hardly will be able to retake them in the near future.
Ukraine has repelled Russian forces from Kyiv, and now Kharkiv as well.

Granted, it may not be happening as fast as people might wish, but it is slowly happening.

WHAT is called common sense? Only listening to one side of a story then assuming the other side has nothing to say?
Sometimes one side is universally evil. Russia is such a case.

Or are you just an anti-Russian hater looking for any excuse to make it all Putin's fault?
People don't need an excuse to tell the truth.

Do you really think the gutless Europeans who do nothing on their own and the debauched Biden Admin will go to all out nuclear war with Russia if they drop a low yield nuke on Kiev?
The entire world would destroy Russia with crushing sanctions if Russia used nuclear weapons against a non-nuclear-weapons state.

A safer bet would be to get all interested parties to sit down and TALK.
What is there to talk about? The terms of Putin's imprisonment by the International Criminal Court??

You don't know that.
Everyone knows it.

Maybe he did, but like I said, there is a reason why he did this now.
The only reason for Russian aggression is aggressive Russians.

If you saw the weak Europeans and the hapless American leadership unable to even control its own border, would you be afraid?
If Russia does not fear the good guys, it may become necessary for the world to destroy Russia.

It doesn't justify anything. All I'm saying is that there are two sides to every argument and all people are looking at is Ukraine's.
Of course they are listening to Ukraine. Ukraine are the actual good guys. Russia is irredeemably evil.

Moscovy was a berg the size of Rhode Island. Everything else in the former USSR was conquered countries.

Because Russia's invasions of innocent countries are always unprovoked.

Russia's invasion of Chechnya was unprovoked. Russia's invasion of Georgia was unprovoked. Russia's invasion of Ukraine was unprovoked.

I don't care what he has to say.

Granted, it may not be happening as fast as people might wish, but it is slowly happening.

Sometimes one side is universally evil. Russia is such a case.

People don't need an excuse to tell the truth.

What is there to talk about? The terms of Putin's imprisonment by the International Criminal Court??

Everyone knows it.

The only reason for Russian aggression is aggressive Russians.

If Russia does not fear the good guys, it may become necessary for the world to destroy Russia.

Of course they are listening to Ukraine. Ukraine are the actual good guys. Russia is irredeemably evil.
putin always has been a murdering thug. The X-KGB figure has also become the world's biggest liar, even beating out trump on that nefarious achievement. If he starts telling the Finnish people, that they're only war games on their border. We will all know the truth. Fool us once, shame on you. Fool us twice, ain't going to happen.

putin always has been a murdering thug. The X-KGB figure has also become the world's biggest liar, even beating out trump on that nefarious achievement. If he starts telling the Finnish people, that they're only war games on their border. We will all know the truth. Fool us once, shame on you. Fool us twice, ain't going to happen.
Putin has no credibility.

Finland expected to begin process of joining Nato this week - BBC News. How´ll Pootin´s response ? I say : he just swallows it, what else he can do?​

Moscow ulus managed to play itself by: A) making more border countries want to join Nato B) making Western Europe and most of Eastern Europe beef up military and become more against it. C) Crippling it’s economy by getting sanctions and Europe deciding to ditch its reliance of Russian gas and oil due to its actions. D) Losing political power in various positions. E) Getting the Us to help Ukraine.

Russia is already threatening Finland. If we were smart, we would have an emergency meeting of NATO and de..clare Finland and Sweden as our newest members. And add the stipulation, that if Russia attacks either Nation, the Ukraine will be immediately admitted to NATO also. These atrocities, committed by Russia have gone on far too long.

Finland expected to begin process of joining Nato this week - BBC News. How´ll Pootin´s response ? I say : he just swallows it, what else he can do?​

Moscow ulus managed to play itself by: A) making more border countries want to join Nato B) making Western Europe and most of Eastern Europe beef up military and become more against it. C) Crippling it’s economy by getting sanctions and Europe deciding to ditch its reliance of Russian gas and oil due to its actions. D) Losing political power in various positions. E) Getting the Us to help Ukraine.

I know this sounds unusual, but we can put an end to all this by offering Russia membership into NATO as long as they 1. stop attacking other countries, 2. Immediately get out of all Ukrainian territory and 3. Agreed to pay for all the damages and help rebuild the Ukraine. You cannot fear something you're a part of. This would put putin's delusions to rest once and for all.

Russia is already threatening Finland. If we were smart, we would have an emergency meeting of NATO and de..clare Finland and Sweden as our newest members. And add the stipulation, that if Russia attacks either Nation, the Ukraine will be immediately admitted to NATO also. These atrocities, committed by Russia have gone on far too long.
Like fucking to end love. Got it.

Granted, it may not be happening as fast as people might wish, but it is slowly happening
I think you have read opinions why Russian troops withdrew from Northern parts of Ukraine. There is no need to repeat them here. Whether those situation can mirror the things in East and South remains a question.

Repelling Russian forces from Kharkiv has great significance in the line of excluding the city from artillery shelling range. But nonetheless, the territorial gains there can be called minor at this point, as compared to the whole frontline.

As to recapture all occupied territories.. Well, that is great swathes of land, which include such big urban agglomerations as Donetsk, Gorlovka, Enakievo. I don't know, something tells me that Ukrainian troops doesn't have such plans on practice. Their man goals is securing Odesa, Mykolaiv and Dnipropetrovsk oblasts, the city of Zaporizhia with neighbouring counties, and repelling the Russians from Kharkiv oblast.

This is a bad move
Globo homo inc Theyre just determined to start ww3

As the chineeee circle Taiwan

It seems that an obstacle is rising from another side. Turkish president Erdogan claimed that he didn't support joining Finland and Sweden to NATO.

As the reason he mentioned their 'support of terrorists', meaning that Kurdistan Worker's Party can freely operate in these countries.

(the link on Ukrainian news otlet writing in Russian)

Maybe that is just loud statements and nothing more, though.

Repelling Russian forces from Kharkiv has great significance in the line of excluding the city from artillery shelling range. But nonetheless, the territorial gains there can be called minor at this point, as compared to the whole frontline.
I wouldn't call repelling the Russians from either Kyiv or Kharkiv minor.

As to recapture all occupied territories.. Well, that is great swathes of land, which include such big urban agglomerations as Donetsk, Gorlovka, Enakievo. I don't know, something tells me that Ukrainian troops doesn't have such plans on practice. Their man goals is securing Odesa, Mykolaiv and Dnipropetrovsk oblasts, the city of Zaporizhia with neighbouring counties, and repelling the Russians from Kharkiv oblast.
Sure. First things first. One thing at a time. And progress will definitely be slow and grinding. But once they've done all that, why not continue to push and push until one day they've repelled Russia completely?

I wouldn't call repelling the Russians from either Kyiv or Kharkiv minor
Pay more attention of what is written in the posts you are replying to, please. I said nothing about Kiev in that context.

About Kharkiv my answer consisted of two main points. Try re-read it again if you didn't understand it the first time.

Sure. First things first. One thing at a time. And progress will definitely be slow and grinding. But once they've done all that, why not continue to push and push until one day they've repelled Russia completely?
I think it will be so slow, that it will take changing of economic and political situation in Russia to get back all Ukrainian territories.

Counter-offensive operations will require far more manpower (especially those who really can fight) and hardware.

Forum List

Back