Finland expected to begin process of joining Nato this week - BBC News. How´ll Pootin´s response ? I say : he just swallows it, what else he can do?

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden

Finland expected to begin process of joining Nato this week - BBC News. How´ll Pootin´s response ? I say : he just swallows it, what else he can do?​

Moscow ulus managed to play itself by: A) making more border countries want to join Nato B) making Western Europe and most of Eastern Europe beef up military and become more against it. C) Crippling it’s economy by getting sanctions and Europe deciding to ditch its reliance of Russian gas and oil due to its actions. D) Losing political power in various positions. E) Getting the Us to help Ukraine.

Putin can't do anything because Russia sucks
Screen shot 2017-04-02 at 3.14.03 PM.png

Putin can't do anything because Russia sucks
what will be your answer ? Hello by the way )

Pootin will invade with the mighty Roosian military and show Finland and NATO what the Roosian might looks like at full scale!!!

( I am bad and I know it! )

Truthfully what he might do is shoot a Nuclear Missile at Finland and radiate the country…

Damn our ( U.S.A. ) Student Debt is larger than the Russian Economy… Man do we waste money!!!

Pootin will invade with the mighty Roosian military and show Finland and NATO what the Roosian might looks like at full scale!!!

( I am bad and I know it! )

Truthfully what he might do is shoot a Nuclear Missile at Finland and radiate the country…

Damn our ( U.S.A. ) Student Debt is larger than the Russian Economy… Man do we waste money!!!

Johnson pledges UK support if Sweden were to be attacked

https://www.bbc.co.uk › live › world-europe-61404062

14 hours ago — UK PM Boris Johnson has signed a security declaration with Sweden, pledging UK support should its military come under attack · He is expected to ...

Finland expected to begin process of joining Nato this week - BBC News. How´ll Pootin´s response ? I say : he just swallows it, what else he can do?​

Moscow ulus managed to play itself by: A) making more border countries want to join Nato B) making Western Europe and most of Eastern Europe beef up military and become more against it. C) Crippling it’s economy by getting sanctions and Europe deciding to ditch its reliance of Russian gas and oil due to its actions. D) Losing political power in various positions. E) Getting the Us to help Ukraine.

Putin's unprovoked invasion of the Ukraine caused all this. I believe we should extend NATO men worship to the Ukraine right now and give the Russians 2 weeks to get out of Ukraine and stop this idiotic war.

Putin's unprovoked invasion of the Ukraine caused all this. I believe we should extend NATO men worship to the Ukraine right now and give the Russians 2 weeks to get out of Ukraine and stop this idiotic war.
That should read NATO membership. Sorry once again I didn't proofread it before I put it up. This voice machine is very inaccurate.

That should read NATO membership. Sorry once again I didn't proofread it before I put it up. This voice machine is very inaccurate.
A candidate state can't join NATO if it has territorial disputes with the neighbours. It is somewhere in the treaty.

Ukraine won't recognize its occupied lands to be part of Russia. And it hardly will be able to retake them in the near future.

Forum List

Back