finally trump proves he was right about something

Wow - The Fed just bailed out Wallstreet again! Another $2.3 trillion to buy ETFs. So Now Trump has thrown $10 trillions to his supporters.
Cool...when do I get my check from the feds?....I got my $1200 today...just showed up in my account....MAGA BABY!!!!!

We all know trump is a serial liar, but he has bragged about being the king of debt, and he is right about that. By the end of the year it is expected that debt will be at around 7 trillion more than when he took over in 2017, making it fastest rate of growth in history, the budget deficit has also exploded to a trillion dollars per year, biggest in history, that's what he calls promises kept, sadly though, he also promised he would pay off the debt, and would balance budget, that was a huge lie...

Well, let's be fair here and remove the the 6 trillion in stimulus money. That was necessary (even with all its pork) to keep the country afloat. Not going to pin that on Trump.
However, there is still plenty to criticize Trump for accumulating 1.2 trillion dollars in a deficit before the pandemic broke out. But he's just following in the footsteps of the father of modern deficit spending...Ronald Reagan.
Kinda sorta puts the pin in the balloon that only Democrats drive up the deficit. By my count, the deficit rose under each of the last four Republican presidents and during the first few years of the Obama administraton.
And lookey that, it came down during the Clinton years and the last few years of the Obama administration. What party were those gentlemen from again? :)
Yes it did come down when republicans ran the house during Clinton and Obama years

The more Trump hit threads there are the more Trump is winning....if Trump was losing and dropping in the job approval ratings we wouldn't see as many of these daily fake news attack threads.....
You see many threads because he is failing. All of his policy has failed and now the country is shutdown. How could he be a bigger failure? Didn't you use to pretend to care about deficits?
What policies have failed?...you saying it doesn't make it so....the hate Trump threads are baseless crying by butthurt libs...butthurt because they know he is winning on all fronts...even with this virus...he is getting praise from some very unlikely sources.....

Well let's see, Tax cut..fail. Trade wars/tariffs..fail. Healthcare..fail. And I won't even mention Build The Wall cause it was a ridiculous idea to begin with. His constant blustering, tweeting, and bloviating are embarrassing. And the devotion of his supporters is just mind boggling. If this is winning then you and I have a very different definition of winning. Trump is getting hit from all sides because he's an incompetent, corrupt grifter who has no interest in being President. But November is coming and it's time to show Trump and as many Republicans as possible the door. Right now, I'd say there's a better than average chance of that happening. :)
You can lie to yourself and your hate Trump buddies but that doesn't make anything you say true.....numbers don't lie pal....
We all know trump is a serial liar, but he has bragged about being the king of debt, and he is right about that. By the end of the year it is expected that debt will be at around 7 trillion more than when he took over in 2017, making it fastest rate of growth in history, the budget deficit has also exploded to a trillion dollars per year, biggest in history, that's what he calls promises kept, sadly though, he also promised he would pay off the debt, and would balance budget, that was a huge lie...

Well, let's be fair here and remove the the 6 trillion in stimulus money. That was necessary (even with all its pork) to keep the country afloat. Not going to pin that on Trump.
However, there is still plenty to criticize Trump for accumulating 1.2 trillion dollars in a deficit before the pandemic broke out. But he's just following in the footsteps of the father of modern deficit spending...Ronald Reagan.
Kinda sorta puts the pin in the balloon that only Democrats drive up the deficit. By my count, the deficit rose under each of the last four Republican presidents and during the first few years of the Obama administraton.
And lookey that, it came down during the Clinton years and the last few years of the Obama administration. What party were those gentlemen from again? :)
Yes it did come down when republicans ran the house during Clinton and Obama years
Republicans caused the great depression, the great recession, and over 20 recessions in-between, also the current economic meltdown that may end up in a second depression, yet they call themselves the fiscally responsible??? they have no shame....

The more Trump hit threads there are the more Trump is winning....if Trump was losing and dropping in the job approval ratings we wouldn't see as many of these daily fake news attack threads.....
You see many threads because he is failing. All of his policy has failed and now the country is shutdown. How could he be a bigger failure? Didn't you use to pretend to care about deficits?
What policies have failed?...you saying it doesn't make it so....the hate Trump threads are baseless crying by butthurt libs...butthurt because they know he is winning on all fronts...even with this virus...he is getting praise from some very unlikely sources.....

Well let's see, Tax cut..fail. Trade wars/tariffs..fail. Healthcare..fail. And I won't even mention Build The Wall cause it was a ridiculous idea to begin with. His constant blustering, tweeting, and bloviating are embarrassing. And the devotion of his supporters is just mind boggling. If this is winning then you and I have a very different definition of winning. Trump is getting hit from all sides because he's an incompetent, corrupt grifter who has no interest in being President. But November is coming and it's time to show Trump and as many Republicans as possible the door. Right now, I'd say there's a better than average chance of that happening. :)
You can lie to yourself and your hate Trump buddies but that doesn't make anything you say true.....numbers don't lie pal....

Republicans caused the great depression, the great recession, and over 20 recessions in-between, also the current economic meltdown that may end up in a second depression, yet they call themselves the fiscally responsible??? they have no shame....
You need to look to see who was running government.....house and senate for every example you have given......and when will libs stop looking backwards?...we are a forward looking nation....we don't dwell in the past...and by the way...it was capitalism and free markets that got us out of all of those jams.....it was deregulation and tax incentives that worked this time and before....not what Obama did for 8 years....

But went up when repubs controlled the house during the trump years. Go figure.

Now the left suddenly cares about debt. Too funny.

And I'm sure if Trump and some Republicans are sent packing in November, we'll see those deficit hawks on the right come back out. Just like the bleating sheep they are. Suddenly, they'll care about deficits and debt again.

You need to look to see who was running government.....house and senate for every example you have given......and when will libs stop looking backwards?...we are a forward looking nation....we don't dwell in the past...and by the way...it was capitalism and free markets that got us out of all of those jams.....it was deregulation and tax incentives that worked this time and before....not what Obama did for 8 years....
Yes don't look at the past, that is why the repubs keep failing. Tax cuts have never paid for themselves. Reagan failed, Bush failed, and Trump failed. But you will do it again just the same, just that stupid.

Yes don't look at the past, that is why the repubs keep failing. Tax cuts have never paid for themselves. Reagan failed, Bush failed, and Trump failed. But you will do it again just the same, just that stupid.
But we are winning not failing.....

Deeper into debt is winning? Steel layoffs are winning? Slowing manufacturing is winning? Less than 3% growth is winning? You are a loser who can’t recognize winning.

Deeper into debt is winning? Steel layoffs are winning? Slowing manufacturing is winning? Less than 3% growth is winning? You are a loser who can’t recognize winning.
Obama got us in debt you said nothing....we are in the midst of a pandemic and debt is the least of our concerns right now....so stop tossing it out there...you sound like a raging hypocrite.....dems love spending and debt....call pelosi...she runs the house....

Another 'Bash Trump thread'.

it must be _______day.

(choose from the following: Mon, Tues, Wednes, Thurs, Fri, Satur, Sun to fill in the blank)
Awww, are your feelings hurt?

Are you too stupid to see the obvious?

(rhetorical question)
You're right. It was a silly question. I could tell from your response they were.

I could tell from your response they were.

were numerous 'I Hate Trump' threads daily?

What removed the caul from your eyes?

Obama got us in debt you said nothing....we are in the midst of a pandemic and debt is the least of our concerns right now....so stop tossing it out there...you sound like a raging hypocrite.....dems love spending and debt....call pelosi...she runs the house....
I complained then with you. But I’m not the hypocrite you are. And it’s not just deficits, almost all trump policy is a failure. Trump policy was the big hit to the deficit. He hurt revenue with tax cuts and drastically increased military spending. Yeah we sure have a lot of concerns. That’s not the sign of a successful president,

Obama's debt was mostly structural debt, inherited from the failure of the previous administration (recession of 2007). The other major distinction is that the deficits under Obama declined year after year as the economy recovered. President Trumps deficits grew even in a booming economy.

keynesian economics says run up debt in a recession, and pay off those debts after a recovery.

I complained then with you. But I’m not the hypocrite you are. And it’s not just deficits, almost all trump policy is a failure. Trump policy was the big hit to the deficit. He hurt revenue with tax cuts and drastically increased military spending. Yeah we sure have a lot of concerns. That’s not the sign of a successful president,
Todays republicans aren't those of Eisenhower or Nixon. They have a new theory of economics based on paying for what they want, on the government credit card.

Has a republican even tried to cut the deficit? The only one who tried was George H.W. Bush, who did so by breaking his "read my lips" promise.

Todays republicans aren't those of Eisenhower or Nixon. They have a new theory of economics based on paying for what they want, on the government credit card.

Has a republican even tried to cut the deficit? The only one who tried was George H.W. Bush, who did so by breaking his "read my lips" promise.

Todays republicans aren't those of Eisenhower or Nixon.

Nor is the Democratic Party the party of JFK and FDR.

Todays Democrats have stopped asking what they can do for their country, instead of for themselves.

Forum List

Back