Things your Governor has done to shut down the public

Everything he can. Low risk area locked down all month. No public restrooms anywhere. Make sure you got some toilet paper at home.

Vandalizing, looting, robbery, shitting in the street, assault, if not legal at least non prosecutable.

My blue governor has:

Can't play golf
Closed State parks
Closed health food stores
Banned hydroxychloroquine
My goodness.
I went golfing today and played 18 holes with my son and grandson
Came home and me and the Mrs. of 49 years went on a ATV ride down to the Milner dam and camping areas.
I bet half the camp sites were full. ONe had a trailer and 3 tents and that license plate was no where from my area.

My goodness.
Came home and me and the Mrs. of 49 years went on a ATV ride down to the Milner dam and camping areas.
I bet half the camp sites were full. ONe had a trailer and 3 tents and that license plate was no where from my area.

Good deal. America and freedom still alive no matter libs attempt to kill it

My blue governor has:

Can't play golf
Closed State parks
My goodness.
My goodness.

tyroneweaver do yourself a favor and exhaust all effort keeping the DrLove types from turning your beautiful state into another blue super shithole.

Closed all non-essential businesses. Campgrounds closed. State parks closed. But Ii don't view this as my freedoms being taken away or something over the top kooky like that.

Closed all non-essential businesses. Campgrounds closed. State parks closed. But Ii don't view this as my freedoms being taken away or something over the top kooky like that.

I always find self manipulation interesting....How do you spin it to yourself?
"They aren't depriving me of rights...they're just depriving me of rights temporarily"
Is that how it goes?

He has not listened to the lying pile of dog excrement in the Whitehouse.:yes_text12::yes_text12::yes_text12:

Then how come he's hoarding the drug?

A problem with PROGS is they please themselves saying shit without any meaning behind it.
90262758_10217380027792749_4435429721764790272_n.jpg

My blue governor has:

Can't play golf
Closed State parks

It's all part of the play. They need to drive 50 million more Americans into poverty to have a chance at stealing the election.

If the marxist fucks have their way, the Wuhan Flu will magically cure itself on Nov 4, and they'll have a drooling fucktard in the white house that will be extremely "pliable".

And just like that, life will be cheap again.

My blue governor has:

Can't play golf
Closed State parks
My goodness.
My goodness.

tyroneweaver do yourself a favor and exhaust all effort keeping the DrLove types from turning your beautiful state into another blue super shithole.
Boise is turning blue and people are already moving out cuz they can’t afford the taxes

My blue governor has:

Can't play golf
Closed State parks
My goodness.
My goodness.

Boise is turning blue and people are already moving out cuz they can’t afford the taxes

Leftists are the real virus. They infect everything.

He has not listened to the lying pile of dog excrement in the Whitehouse.:yes_text12::yes_text12::yes_text12:

Then how come he's hoarding the drug?

A problem with PROGS is they please themselves saying shit without any meaning behind it.
Yep, and boilermaker is one THE dumbest pieces of sh*t that posts on here. Tragic, but highly preventable.

Forum List

Back