Future Joe Biden Problem.Who Would Want To Be His VP?,Considering His Gaffe's & Problems.

LeeOnLido

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2018
This is actually a pretty good question. Now, we have all seen/heard his embarrassing gaffes. We have all seen how he acts in general when being interviewed and speaking before his huge crowds of about 98 screaming fans. Along with his infamous videos we probably have all seen on you-tube/internet.
So take all this in when considering who would want to be his VP.
So anyone wanna name a few people out there that would be honored to be Joe Bidens Vice President?
You can even choose a few cartoon characters, and those who dress up as animals for a living.
:auiqs.jpg:

right now,,,all I can think of is Barney the mentally challenged dinasour

Quality conversation among your RWI's.

Did you guys actually discuss anything?
You RWI's are fun to follow.

actually, next time i go to pet supermarket, i am gonna ask all of the rodents there

More importantly then. It is easy to prove liberalism is based in ignorance. Just ask a liberal to say something intelligent in defense of liberalism. Does Winco dare try??

This is actually a pretty good question. Now, we have all seen/heard his embarrassing gaffes. We have all seen how he acts in general when being interviewed and speaking before his huge crowds of about 98 screaming fans. Along with his infamous videos we probably have all seen on you-tube/internet.
So anyone wanna name a few people out there that would be honored to be Joe Bidens Vice President?
You can even choose a few cartoon characters, and those who dress up as animals for a living.

Are you kidding?

When Joe kicks the bucket in office, she'll be President!

Can you imagine a strict Christian like Mike Pence having to defend what Trump says and does?

More importantly then. It is easy to prove liberalism is based in ignorance. Just ask a liberal to say something intelligent in defense of liberalism. Does Winco dare try??

Proving my point.
You RWI's are truly an ignorant group.
You got your tin foil hat on?

Can you imagine a strict Christian like Mike Pence having to defend what Trump says and does?

I watch Pence in the background, and even though he doesn't facepalm trump, he, without a doubt, says internally, "STFU trump" but then he still continues to kiss his ass.

Nobody could be any worse that the scumbag's little Indiana sex queerdo.

I watch Pence in the background, and even though he doesn't facepalm trump, he, without a doubt, says internally, "STFU trump" but then he still continues to kiss his ass.
Very cool how fantasy conversations play out in your head. Your unicorn is double parked.

but Trump is a Christian, not an anti Christian liberal or baby killer liberal so he would find it very very easy. Do you understand?

Last edited:
IF BIDEN WINS THE PRESIDENCY, IMMEDIATELY DROP AN ARTICLE 25 CHALLENGE DOWN TO REMOVE HIM FROM OFFICE DUE TO OBVIOUS MENTAL INCOMPETENCE......

ALL I KNOW / SAY IS THAT THE DEMOVCRATS BETTER HAVE A PLAN FOR A PICK UP TO TAKE OVER BEFORE HE EVER MAKES IT TO HIS INAUGURATION...

Forum List

Back