Finally -- Texans Can Open-Carry Without Government Intervention

ou mean like Texas??

Because that is where I live........

I am just happy that I can open carry anywhere I want without having to take that burdensome conceal carry class and pay for a goofy license

They were talking about that in my state and I'm against it. Several times I went to the range and some punk ass young guys were there treating the gun like it was a toy. One time I seen them Fn around and fire a round into the ceiling, then started to laugh like two drunks at a bar that heard a really funny joke.

When you take the time and effort to get a license, at least those people take firearms seriously. You have to learn how to handle a gun safely, learn all the laws that pertain to carrying a gun, and demonstrate your ability to shoot the damn thing on a range.

Without a license there will be people out there carrying a gun without knowing the laws or safety precautions like downrange. Or perhaps people getting a gun when they never shot a gun in their life or know anything about it. You see these lowlifes all the time with their drive by shootings and they end up killing a 5 year old watching cartoons in her living room. Lowlifes won't spend the money to learn about guns nor go to the range to practice. They just start shooting and whatever they hit, they hit and don't care.

Likely not going to make any difference in Texas. Bad people who shoot their fellow Americans are 'good' people with guns until they start shooting people. Every gun owner is a potential killer.

Maybe one way to screen out the good people wanting to own guns from the 'bad' would be to ask them one simple question before allowing them to start building an arsenal.

Do you intend to shoot at human silouette targets?

What good would that do? You do know that people use guns to defend themselves against other people, don't you?

Yes, there are bad people with guns which is why good people need guns to defend themselves against those armed bad people.

Likely not going to make any difference in Texas. Bad people who shoot their fellow Americans are 'good' people with guns until they start shooting people. Every gun owner is a potential killer.

Maybe one way to screen out the good people wanting to own guns from the 'bad' would be to ask them one simple question before allowing them to start building an arsenal.

What good would that do? You do know that people use guns to defend themselves against other people, don't you?

Yes, there are bad people with guns which is why good people need guns to defend themselves against those armed bad people.
People who use their guns to pretend to defend themselves against other gun owners are bad people.
They're people who depend on their gun to make them equal to physically superior people. This it the reason why most black men don't rely on guns to keep themselves safe.

Maybe they should start carrying guns too? Should a Canadian care?
More pain and suffering and death is probably the only way to learning for Americans. The rest of the modern world celebrates life while Americans are all wrapped up in their guns that are a celebration of death.

People who use their guns to pretend to defend themselves against other gun owners are bad people.
They're people who depend on their gun to make them equal to physically superior people. This it the reason why most black men don't rely on guns to keep themselves safe.

More pain and suffering and death is probably the only way to learning for Americans. The rest of the modern world celebrates life while Americans are all wrapped up in their guns that are a celebration of death.

We must have a lot of bad people because Americans use their gun between 1 million to 4 million times a year depending on which study you subscribe to. The FBI statistics has it at 1.1 million. Going with the FBI statistics, Americans use their guns to save their life or the life of other people 1.1 million times a year. So what would happen if we didn't have guns? We'd have 1.1 million more violent crimes against innocent people annually.

If you are at a bar and somebody tries to punch you, are you a bad person for blocking that punch? And what if they strike you, are you a bad person for striking them back?

In the United States, statistically you are six times more likely to be killed by a black person than a white. In spite of only being 13% of our population, they are responsible for over 50% of our murders and violent crimes. Where you got this nonsense blacks don't carry guns is beyond me.

In the United States, statistically you are six times more likely to be killed by a black person than a white. In spite of only being 13% of our population, they are responsible for over 50% of our murders and violent crimes. Where you got this nonsense blacks don't carry guns is beyond me.

You have to won your own torment and anger Ray.

Lol... your a moron.

In Western Europe they are arresting people for mundane comments. They have very few weapons for protection compared to the United States. What has happened is people are more prone to use the weapons today and over the last few decades. The media, activists and politicians have riled groups up and they have acted as predicted. So everyone gets the blame like we are in school as kids.

Would you like to ban guns and confiscate them?

GO TEXAS! :salute:
The proof of this being a wise move for Texas will start to be proven no later than Friday night!

Then on Saturday morning Texans will wake up hearing the news of how the night was kept so quiet and peaceful by 'good' gun owners in the bars and taverns.
Will the libruls then learn to stfu?
Alcohol and handguns are such a good combination.

Carrying a firearm while intoxicated is a crime.
Then why allow them in bars?

No...they are not "Good People," before they shoot someone. You anti-gunners pull that BS out of your ass and then think it is true......you are an idiot....

In 2004, the National Academy of Sciences reviewed 253 journal articles, 99 books, 43 government publications and some empirical research of its own about guns. The Academy could not identify any gun restriction that had reduced violent crime, suicide or gun accidents.

Why don't gun bans work? Because they rely on voluntary compliance by gun-using criminals. Prohibitionists never see this absurdity because they deceive themselves into thinking that, as Katherine Christoffel has said: "[M]ost shootings are not committed by felons or mentally ill people, but are acts of passion that are committed using a handgun that is owned for home protection."

Christoffel, et al., are utterly wrong. The whole corpus of criminological research dating back to the 1890'sshows murderers "almost uniformly have a long history of involvement in criminal behavior," and that "[v]irtually all" murderers and other gun criminals have prior felony records — generally long ones.

While only 15 percent of Americans have criminal records, roughly 90 percent of adult murderers have prior adult records — exclusive of their often extensive juvenile records — with crime careers of six or more adult years including four major felonies.

Gerald D. Robin, writing for the Academy of Criminal Justice Sciences,notes that, unlike ordinary gun owners, "the average murderer turns out to be no less hardened a criminal than the average robber or burglar."

ou mean like Texas??

Because that is where I live........

I am just happy that I can open carry anywhere I want without having to take that burdensome conceal carry class and pay for a goofy license

They were talking about that in my state and I'm against it. Several times I went to the range and some punk ass young guys were there treating the gun like it was a toy. One time I seen them Fn around and fire a round into the ceiling, then started to laugh like two drunks at a bar that heard a really funny joke.

When you take the time and effort to get a license, at least those people take firearms seriously. You have to learn how to handle a gun safely, learn all the laws that pertain to carrying a gun, and demonstrate your ability to shoot the damn thing on a range.

Without a license there will be people out there carrying a gun without knowing the laws or safety precautions like downrange. Or perhaps people getting a gun when they never shot a gun in their life or know anything about it. You see these lowlifes all the time with their drive by shootings and they end up killing a 5 year old watching cartoons in her living room. Lowlifes won't spend the money to learn about guns nor go to the range to practice. They just start shooting and whatever they hit, they hit and don't care.

Sorry...but the democrats use licensing laws as a way to keep people from owning and carrying guns........give them that inch and they will make it impossible to own or carry a gun when they get the power...

Forum List

Back