Finally Someone Exposes The Truth About Black Teachers -- They Suck!

One of the best teachers I ever had was a black woman and she taught.....Wait for it.....Virginia History.

The year she passed we named a new elementary school after her and nobody gripped about it, not one person, she was that well remembered.

A far cry from hearing after heated hearing they go through now to try to name a school with half of them pushing some sort of agenda. It seems you can't honor someone these days without the wild-eyed getting upset so they just get named for their geographical location.
THATS how it's DONE RIGHT!!!
Name schools after awesome freeking teachers!
Name colleges after awesome freeking professors!!

Scew awards, to hell with handshakes and gift cards. Do something to honor the hard work they put into their careers as honest, truthful, and generous teachers that gave and taught without ever thinking of themselves!!

If I remember correctly............I had a total of 3 black teachers while I was in school.
Ms. Pepper was our English teacher in 4th grade at Fannin Elementary. As long as you behaved like a civilized person, you had fun in her class. If you were a "problem child", you got sent to sit out in the hall for the entire class. She taught hard and played harder. ONLY if you were civilized in her class.

I had 2 black teachers in 5th grade. One was the math teacher I mention previously.
The other was History. And she was like Ms. Pepper, she didn't put up with anybodys BS.
She was a good teacher, and we learned a lot in her class, as long as everybody behaved.

I took some refresher courses in 2000 at one of those "tech" schools. I had a black male Business Economics and History teacher who was VERY knowledgeable about what he taught, because he said he loved it. Also had another business teacher who was also a college professor. I LOVED this woman! Her brains had brains, which had brains of their own!! She was not only sweet, intelligent, and kind.....she loved to talk to students. I loved talking to her, she was SOOOO awesome!!!

I can't say that I've ever run across any black teacher or professor that wasn't worth the money spent to take their class, or be in their class as far as public schools are concerned.

But then again...............that was THEN.............this is NOW.

🤷 I remember having a number of good Black teachers in high school. If anything, the stereotypes they had to fight against made them try harder than a lot of the White teachers.

So basically she is a white woman and white women benefit more from AA than anyone in this country, which means it would be safe to say that she was hired because of AA.
The majority of teachers are women, so I doubt it was an affirmative action hire.

But it's true that white women benefit from affirmative action more than anyone else, which is why it needs to end.
:beer:

🤷 I remember having a number of good Black teachers in high school. If anything, the stereotypes they had to fight against made them try harder than a lot of the White teachers.
I could see this happing too.

The affirmative action indoctrination hires are making it bad for the real teachers.

"School board member Scott Henry of Cypress-Fairbanks ISD is under fire for comments made during a meeting earlier this week. Henry, a first-year member of the district's board of trustees, is facing public calls for his resignation from Harris County Judge Lina Hidalgo among many others following comments he made during linking higher numbers of Black teachers with increased drop-out rates in other districts.

The incident occurred Monday when board members convened for a presentation by consulting group Millennium Learning Concepts (MLC), which the district commissioned to conduct an analysis of diversity and equity in its schools -- Henry questioned the need for increasing the number of Black teachers employed by the district, and seemingly attempted to link Black educators at Houston ISD with high drop-out rates in the district. "Houston ISD, which I used as one example—do you know what the average number, percentage, of Black teachers is? Thirty-six percent -- "I looked that up. You know what their drop-out rate is? Four percent." Henry said. Henry continued to deride the study and proclaim his fears of Cy-Fair ISD becoming more like the more diverse districts named in the presentation."

This is guy is spot on...and this is why the fight against CRT is so important..we already saw what one teacher did to their own kid in the same Cy-Fair ISD school system -- and now they are talking about hiring more inferior teachers for what? Diversity?? As the great Tucker Carlson warned us, diversity makes us weaker, not stronger...only the best teachers should be able to teach, not blacks...as the guy said, look at the data -- when you increase the amount of black teachers, the drop-out rate increases -- it's just science....Even tho there is no data to really support that claim -- and even tho the guy who said it; is now claiming he didn't mean it like that -- as long as it feels true -- therefore I think it will be a great rallying cry for other potential school board member candidates to campaign on.
It has nothing to do with a teacher being black.
It has everything to do with not making qualifications the primary factor in hiring.
In this case, they are hiring teachers based on their race than qualifications. So OBVIOUSLY this is giong to result in a decline in good, qualified teachers.

Only has one great math teacher who happened to be black, what's that worth? Think its not so smart to decide the quality of a teacher by the color of there skin.

"School board member Scott Henry of Cypress-Fairbanks ISD is under fire for comments made during a meeting earlier this week. Henry, a first-year member of the district's board of trustees, is facing public calls for his resignation from Harris County Judge Lina Hidalgo among many others following comments he made during linking higher numbers of Black teachers with increased drop-out rates in other districts.

The incident occurred Monday when board members convened for a presentation by consulting group Millennium Learning Concepts (MLC), which the district commissioned to conduct an analysis of diversity and equity in its schools -- Henry questioned the need for increasing the number of Black teachers employed by the district, and seemingly attempted to link Black educators at Houston ISD with high drop-out rates in the district. "Houston ISD, which I used as one example—do you know what the average number, percentage, of Black teachers is? Thirty-six percent -- "I looked that up. You know what their drop-out rate is? Four percent." Henry said. Henry continued to deride the study and proclaim his fears of Cy-Fair ISD becoming more like the more diverse districts named in the presentation."

The flaw in this man's argument is he seems to believe correlation equals causation. The reasons for high drop out rates in the inner cities is the overall moral decay in those areas and lack of parental support. Inner cities also tend to get a higher percentage of non-white teachers because they are willing to teach in those neighborhoods, as opposed to white teachers.

One of the toughest professors I had in graduate school was a black woman.

So since so many of our fellow conservatives here contend that Black teachers are by essence inferior -- and having too many black teachers in the country makes schools inferior -- shouldn't we pass a law to restrict the number of black teachers??

I also find it funny how the person in the OP claims he didn't mean to say the exact shit so many of our fellow conservatives are saying...

This guy was one of my best college professors and he is still there more than 20 years later:

Leroy G. Dorsey

Professional-Headshot-Dorsey-683x1024.jpg

The class looked at speeches given by political figures. He really liked Reagan speeches (and me too, but I don't like Reagan).

That's the class where we studied the "I have a dream" speech.

My wife got an award by Jimmy Carter for her work with Minority students. She was given the award in the White House so you can't take your racist bullshit and cram it up your Black ass..
That didn't answer his question......

If the claim that black teachers are inferior -- what should be done to them?? Should we set a limit on how many blacks are allowed to teach??

Are other teachers from other minority groups likewise inferior??

So since so many of our fellow conservatives here contend that Black teachers are by essence inferior -- and having too many black teachers in the country makes schools inferior -- shouldn't we pass a law to restrict the number of black teachers??

I also find it funny how the person in the OP claims he didn't mean to say the exact shit so many of our fellow conservatives are saying...
You blow that strawman down like the big bad wolf.
:laughing0301:

You blow that strawman down like the big bad wolf.
:laughing0301:
How is it a strawman??

This is why I have so little respect for intellectually cowardly conservatives...

You can't litter the posts with comment after comment about how inferior black teachers are and how inferior the universities they graduate from are

Then whine like a bitch when someone cuts to the chase and ask...do you want to ban black teachers??

What is the point of claiming they are inferior if you don't have a solution to address this "problem"

Forum List

Back