Finally Someone Exposes The Truth About Black Teachers -- They Suck!

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA

"School board member Scott Henry of Cypress-Fairbanks ISD is under fire for comments made during a meeting earlier this week. Henry, a first-year member of the district's board of trustees, is facing public calls for his resignation from Harris County Judge Lina Hidalgo among many others following comments he made during linking higher numbers of Black teachers with increased drop-out rates in other districts.

The incident occurred Monday when board members convened for a presentation by consulting group Millennium Learning Concepts (MLC), which the district commissioned to conduct an analysis of diversity and equity in its schools -- Henry questioned the need for increasing the number of Black teachers employed by the district, and seemingly attempted to link Black educators at Houston ISD with high drop-out rates in the district. "Houston ISD, which I used as one example—do you know what the average number, percentage, of Black teachers is? Thirty-six percent -- "I looked that up. You know what their drop-out rate is? Four percent." Henry said. Henry continued to deride the study and proclaim his fears of Cy-Fair ISD becoming more like the more diverse districts named in the presentation."

This is guy is spot on...and this is why the fight against CRT is so important..we already saw what one teacher did to their own kid in the same Cy-Fair ISD school system -- and now they are talking about hiring more inferior teachers for what? Diversity?? As the great Tucker Carlson warned us, diversity makes us weaker, not stronger...only the best teachers should be able to teach, not blacks...as the guy said, look at the data -- when you increase the amount of black teachers, the drop-out rate increases -- it's just science....Even tho there is no data to really support that claim -- and even tho the guy who said it; is now claiming he didn't mean it like that -- as long as it feels true -- therefore I think it will be a great rallying cry for other potential school board member candidates to campaign on.

Last edited:
Black neighborhoods are full of criminals, dropouts and drug addicts, but black teachers are immune to all the numerous issues that plague the black people? Pretending like these issues arent real is just plain dumb. :cuckoo:

Listen, until black culture is fixed, you will have issues in ALL walks of life. Teachers arent immune to this phenomenon.

Last edited:
Black neighborhoods are full of criminals, dropouts and drug addicts, but black teachers are immune to all the numerous issues that plague the black people? Pretending like these issues arent real is just plain dumb. :cuckoo:

Listen, until black culture is fixed, you will have issues in ALL walks of life. Teachers arent immune to this phenomenon.
When not one student in the Baltimore school district is proficient in anything, where is the evidence?

Facts and common sense confound liberal positions.

"Cy-Fair has, what, 13 percent Black teachers?" Henry asked. "Do you know what the state-wide average is for Black teachers? Ten percent. I looked it up. The state-wide average for Black teachers is 10 percent."

"Houston ISD, which I used as one example—do you know what the average number, percentage, of Black teachers is? Thirty-six percent," Henry said. "I looked that up. You know what their drop-out rate is? Four percent."

"I don't want to be at four percent," Henry continued. "I don't want to be HISD...I want to be a shining example. I want to be the district standard. I want to be the place—the premium place—where people go to be."

"I was defending our school district against attacks from an out-of-state political organization that claimed our schools were failing our students because we did not [have] one pre-determined diversity metric," Henry wrote in his statement. "This political organization claimed that one metric — the percent of black teachers in our schools — determined the quality of education our students receive."

This MLC mob was paid to present that more black teachers would improve performance. He showed with real data from their system that in fact, more black teachers does not correlate with improved performance. Good for this guy. Nothing racist about countering a racist assumption with facts.

If you question a ridiculous liberal assertion that has anything to do with race, you are a racist. Even if the topic is something as important as what is actually effective in education. No debate. Liberal "science".

Back when I was in school, we had a new teacher..........black woman..........she taught math.
We all loved her. She was intelligent, had a sense of humor, knew how to talk to students, was aware of differences between people and knew how to properly deal with it when it came up.

Unfortunately, teachers nowadays don't give a shit about anything except teaching THEIR personal agendas to kids.......REGARDLESS OF COLOR.......instead of teaching curriculum, truth, and reality.

One of the best teachers I ever had was a black woman and she taught.....Wait for it.....Virginia History.

The year she passed we named a new elementary school after her and nobody gripped about it, not one person, she was that well remembered.

A far cry from hearing after heated hearing they go through now to try to name a school with half of them pushing some sort of agenda. It seems you can't honor someone these days without the wild-eyed getting upset so they just get named for their geographical location.

This is a very sensitive subject that should be approached gingerly.

It is an open secret that some (many?) African American students actually prefer Caucasian teachers.

They feel (rightly or wrongly) that Caucasian teachers are more competent in teaching the subject and better at understanding the subject.

One of the best teachers I ever had was a black woman and she taught.....Wait for it.....Virginia History.

The year she passed we named a new elementary school after her and nobody gripped about it, not one person, she was that well remembered.

A far cry from hearing after heated hearing they go through now to try to name a school with half of them pushing some sort of agenda. It seems you can't honor someone these days without the wild-eyed getting upset so they just get named for their geographical location.
I had one algebra black teacher before going into college---all the white kids loved him. The black ones not so much...he used to make fun of black culture basically. He'd talk about driving his Hoopty car that he drove by choice because he owned it outright, and that it didn't own him because he didn't owe any money on it. He used to joke about making the right choices including in finance, which included not buying status symbol shoes, cars, and hubcaps.

Tell us Goofboy what is Black Culture as compared to White Culture.

I had one algebra black teacher before going into college---all the white kids loved him. The black ones not so much...he used to make fun of black culture basically. He'd talk about driving his Hoopty car that he drove by choice because he owned it outright, and that it didn't own him because he didn't owe any money on it. He used to joke about making the right choices including in finance, which included not buying status symbol shoes, cars, and hubcaps.
Give us some examples of the Black Culture he used to make fun of. There is no way and I mean no way in hell you went to school with black kids let alone had a black teacher as racist as you are.

1000x0.jpg

"Wut? I said cullerts."

That sounds like a teacher who focused on critical thinking and not critical race theory. Your teacher knew that critical thinking and practical advice would help you more in life than would regurgitation of critical race theory talking points.

"School board member Scott Henry of Cypress-Fairbanks ISD is under fire for comments made during a meeting earlier this week. Henry, a first-year member of the district's board of trustees, is facing public calls for his resignation from Harris County Judge Lina Hidalgo among many others following comments he made during linking higher numbers of Black teachers with increased drop-out rates in other districts.

The incident occurred Monday when board members convened for a presentation by consulting group Millennium Learning Concepts (MLC), which the district commissioned to conduct an analysis of diversity and equity in its schools -- Henry questioned the need for increasing the number of Black teachers employed by the district, and seemingly attempted to link Black educators at Houston ISD with high drop-out rates in the district. "Houston ISD, which I used as one example—do you know what the average number, percentage, of Black teachers is? Thirty-six percent -- "I looked that up. You know what their drop-out rate is? Four percent." Henry said. Henry continued to deride the study and proclaim his fears of Cy-Fair ISD becoming more like the more diverse districts named in the presentation."

This is guy is spot on...and this is why the fight against CRT is so important..we already saw what one teacher did to their own kid in the same Cy-Fair ISD school system -- and now they are talking about hiring more inferior teachers for what? Diversity?? As the great Tucker Carlson warned us, diversity makes us weaker, not stronger...only the best teachers should be able to teach, not blacks...as the guy said, look at the data -- when you increase the amount of black teachers, the drop-out rate increases -- it's just science....Even tho there is no data to really support that claim -- and even tho the guy who said it; is now claiming he didn't mean it like that -- as long as it feels true -- therefore I think it will be a great rallying cry for other potential school board member candidates to campaign on.

The point the guy also could have been making was hiring teachers solely based on race isn't putting the interest of the students first. We know when quotas are based on any democrat labeled group standards are lowered to meet the quotas.
In the case of hiring educators the focus shouldn't be on anything other than the qualifications of the teachers and how that can increase learning in the classroom.

The point the guy also could have been making was hiring teachers solely based on race isn't putting the interest of the students first. We know when quotas are based on any democrat labeled group standards are lowered to meet the quotas.
In the case of hiring educators the focus shouldn't be on anything other than the qualifications of the teachers and how that can increase learning in the classroom.
Aside from the fact that teachers are not being hired solely based on race -- you are basically claiming "not hiring" teachers who are black is a proper response to drop out rates - despite no data showing that black teachers are the cause of drop out rates...

If you are trying to make that dumb claim -- you may want to be aware that the drop out rate was much higher just 20 or so years ago in Texas -- and since we know for a fact that percentage of black teachers were much lower back then -- that pretty much refutes that dumb ass argument...

Your douchy sarcastic schtick aside, is it true that black teachers suck?
:dunno:

I don't like to make sweeping conclusions based solely on race, but if statistics indicate that it's true, shouldn't people be asking why?

My wife is a retired school teacher.

She will tell you that with a couple of exceptions the Negro teachers she worked with were mostly incompetent.

For example. For a long while she taught the Fourth grade. There were two Third grade classes that fed students into her class room. One taught by a Negro and one taught by a White. The kids from the Negro classrom were always behind on the basics. They were not taught very well at all. They knew a lot alout Black history but could not do math very well.

My wife is a retired school teacher.

She will tell you that with a couple of exceptions the Negro teachers she worked with were mostly incompetent.

For example. For a long while she taught the Fourth grade. There were two Third grade classes that fed students into her class room. One taught by a Negro and one taught by a White. The kids from the Negro classrom were always behind on the basics. They were not taught very well at all. They knew a lot alout Black history but could not do math very well.
Oh. Well there is a potential reason why black teachers suck. Too busy indoctrinating on bullshit and not spending enough time on ACTUALLY teaching.

We should investigate and re-train these teachers.

Oh. Well there is a potential reason why black teachers suck. Too busy indoctrinating on bullshit and not spending enough time on ACTUALLY teaching.

We should investigate and re-train these teachers.

A lot of them come from substandard Black colleges.

They are also Affirmative Action hires where their race becomes more important than their competencies.

It is almost impossible to fire a Negro once they get on the payroll because they will claim it is discrimination.

Forum List

Back