Finally Someone Exposes The Truth About Black Teachers -- They Suck!

Tell us Goofboy what is Black Culture as compared to White Culture.
You dont need me to detail that. We all know there are massive differences. One performs exceptionally well, the other has extremely problematic issues at every level.

I think that the POINT is this: Academe today posits that increasing "diversity" in school faculty is a net benefit to the student body, and especially to "minority" students. Apparently this school district commissioned a study that concluded exactly that, and the school board member under fire (an expert on statistical analysis) pointed out that they "cooked the books." They simply chose data that supported this assertion and ignored everything contrary to that conclusion. He pointed out a few school districts that have a "high" percentage of Black teachers, and noted that their academic results were - to be kind - nothing to write home about.

BUT WHERE IS THE DATA that supports the Leftist Narrative that "diversity" is beneficial? And I don't mean "feel-good" beneficial; I mean test scores, dropout rates, graduation rates, college acceptance rates.

Show me one school district that hired strictly on academic merit, ignoring demographic considerations, compared to a similar school district that embarked on a significant campaign to hire Blacks and other "minorities." How do they compare over time?

Is "diversity" of faculty academically beneficial...without cooking the books to make it appear so?

A lot of them come from substandard Black colleges.

They are also Affirmative Action hires where their race becomes more important than their competencies.

It is almost impossible to fire a Negro once they get on the payroll because they will claim it is discrimination.
A society that is based on this for a half century now and is declining in every measurable way of competition with other parts of the world. I always believed equality was to make sure all had chances to be part of something and have opportunities. But it has been twisted into something else. Great African American individuals are not sold as part of a group with others pushed to the same levels and not as qualified. Doing this while denying others especially white males who are becoming impoverished in greater numbers for it.

My wife is a retired school teacher.

She will tell you that with a couple of exceptions the Negro teachers she worked with were mostly incompetent.
Wow who is shocked by the fact that YOUR wife would tell you that.
For example. For a long while she taught the Fourth grade. There were two Third grade classes that fed students into her class room. One taught by a Negro and one taught by a White. The kids from the Negro classrom were always behind on the basics. They were not taught very well at all. They knew a lot alout Black history but could not do math very well.
Right, but the kids who were taught by the white teacher were as smart as a whip. Who couldn't see this bullshit story a mile away.

A lot of them come from substandard Black colleges.
Tell me 5 substandard HBCUs.
They are also Affirmative Action hires where their race becomes more important than their competencies.
How do you know they were hired because of AA? How do we know your wife wasn't hired because of AA, since white women are the biggest beneficiaries of the program.
It is almost impossible to fire a Negro once they get on the payroll because they will claim it is discrimination.
More racist babble.

How do you know they were hired because of AA? How do we know your wife wasn't hired because of AA, since white women are the biggest beneficiaries of the program.

More racist babble.

You are confused Moon Bat

The racism is the stupid school districts hiring the goddamn incompetent Negro teachers just for Affirmative Action reasons.

How do we know that your wife didn't get hired through AA.

Because (unlike with Negroes) there was no AA requirement to hire German Americans, you moron.

At that time most teachers in the US were female and teaching was considered a female occupation so it wasn't an AA gender hire, you moron.

I think that the POINT is this: Academe today posits that increasing "diversity" in school faculty is a net benefit to the student body, and especially to "minority" students. Apparently this school district commissioned a study that concluded exactly that, and the school board member under fire (an expert on statistical analysis) pointed out that they "cooked the books." They simply chose data that supported this assertion and ignored everything contrary to that conclusion. He pointed out a few school districts that have a "high" percentage of Black teachers, and noted that their academic results were - to be kind - nothing to write home about.

BUT WHERE IS THE DATA that supports the Leftist Narrative that "diversity" is beneficial? And I don't mean "feel-good" beneficial; I mean test scores, dropout rates, graduation rates, college acceptance rates.

Show me one school district that hired strictly on academic merit, ignoring demographic considerations, compared to a similar school district that embarked on a significant campaign to hire Blacks and other "minorities." How do they compare over time?

Is "diversity" of faculty academically beneficial...without cooking the books to make it appear so?
Clearly, the more black teachers you get, the worse yer edjewcation. We had a black PE teacher one year. He let us skip and just smoke dope. It's only common sense that white teachers are better role models.

Because (unlike with Negroes) there was no AA requirement to hire German Americans, you moron.
So basically she is a white woman and white women benefit more from AA than anyone in this country, which means it would be safe to say that she was hired because of AA.
At that time most teachers in the US were female and teaching was considered a female occupation so it wasn't an AA gender hire, you moron.
When was she teaching? Colonial times.

More racist babble.

My wife got an award by Jimmy Carter for her work with Minority students. She was given the award in the White House so you can't take your racist bullshit and cram it up your Black ass..

The point the guy also could have been making was hiring teachers solely based on race isn't putting the interest of the students first. We know when quotas are based on any democrat labeled group standards are lowered to meet the quotas.
In the case of hiring educators the focus shouldn't be on anything other than the qualifications of the teachers and how that can increase learning in the classroom.
Liberal Equality is denying the most qualified for a job for every thing else

Sotamayor is a glaring example of that formula.

Forum List

Back