Final Warning People==Jesus is about to return.

GISMYS

VIP Member
Mar 4, 2013
We are at the end of the end times= Jesus is ready to return. Are you ready to meet Jesus as your Lord and Savior or will He be your final judge?

We are at the end of the end times= Jesus is ready to return. Are you ready to meet Jesus as your Lord and Savior or will He be your final judge? ==in the last days scoffers will come, mocking the truth and following their own desires. 4 They will say, “What happened to the promise that Jesus is coming again? From before the times of our ancestors, everything has remained the same since the world was first created.”

5 They deliberately forget that God made the heavens by the word of his command, and he brought the earth out from the water and surrounded it with water. 6 Then he used the water to destroy the ancient world with a mighty flood. 7 And by the same word, the present heavens and earth have been stored up for fire. They are being kept for the day of judgment, when ungodly people will be destroyed.

8 But you must not forget this one thing, dear friends: A day is like a thousand years to the Lord, and a thousand years is like a day. 9 The Lord isn’t really being slow about his promise, as some people think. No, he is being patient for your sake. He does not want anyone to be destroyed, but wants everyone to repent. 10 But the day of the Lord will come as unexpectedly as a thief. Then the heavens will pass away with a terrible noise, and the very elements themselves will disappear in fire, and the earth and everything on it will be found to deserve judgment. 2 peter 3:3-10

THINK!!! Satan does not want unbelievers or believers to know or even think about the retirn of JESUS. Time is very short and urgent acrion is needed as the years after the rapture = the "great tribulation" will be a small taste of hellon earth. Don't be left behind on rapture day!!!

So many of today's churches say almost nothing about the soon return of Jesus,it is as if they are blinded to almost 1/3 of God's word=prophecy. thank God for Jack van impe,Hal Iindsey,John hagee and a few other great Bible prophecy teachers.

Paul did his duty as a believer=Paul says,As for me, my life has already been poured out as an offering to God. The time of my death is near. 7 I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, and I have remained faithful. 8 And now the prize awaits me—the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give me on the day of his return. And the prize is not just for me but for all who eagerly look forward to his appearing. 2 Timothy 4:7-8

Paul says== I remind you of the angels who did not stay within the limits of authority God gave them but left the place where they belonged. God has kept them securely chained in prisons of darkness, waiting for the great day of judgment. 7 And don’t forget Sodom and Gomorrah and their neighboring towns, which were filled with immorality and every kind of sexual perversion. Those cities were destroyed by fire and serve as a warning of the eternal fire of God’s judgment.
10 But these people scoff at things they do not understand. Like unthinking animals, they do whatever their instincts tell them, and so they bring about their own destruction. 11 What sorrow awaits them! For they follow in the footsteps of Cain, who killed his brother. Like Balaam, they deceive people for money. And like Korah, they perish in their rebellion.

14 Enoch, who lived in the seventh generation after Adam, prophesied about these people. He said, “Listen! The Lord is coming with countless thousands of his holy ones 15 to execute judgment on the people of the world. He will convict every person of all the ungodly things they have done and for all the insults that ungodly sinners have spoken against him.” jude 1: 6-15

JESUS==Look! He comes with the clouds of heaven.
And everyone will see him—
even those who pierced him.
And all the nations of the world
will mourn for him.
Yes! Amen!
8 “I am the Alpha and the Omega—the beginning and the end,”says the Lord God. “I am the one who is, who always was, and who is still to come—the Almighty One.”
revelation 1:7-8==“Don’t be afraid! I am the First and the Last. 18 I am the living one. I died, but look—I am alive forever and ever! And I hold the keys of death and the grave.
19 “Write down what you have seen—both the things that are now happening and the things that will happen.

Television - Programs - Prophecy 19 - Reagan's Prophetic Manifesto, Part 2 ===We are at the end of the end times= Jesus is ready to return. Are you ready to meet Jesus as your Lord and Savior or will He be your final judge? ==in the last days scoffers will come, mocking the truth and following their own desires. 4 They will say, “What happened to the promise that Jesus is coming again? From before the times of our ancestors, everything has remained the same since the world was first created.”

5 They deliberately forget that God made the heavens by the word of his command, and he brought the earth out from the water and surrounded it with water. 6 Then he used the water to destroy the ancient world with a mighty flood. 7 And by the same word, the present heavens and earth have been stored up for fire. They are being kept for the day of judgment, when ungodly people will be destroyed.

8 But you must not forget this one thing, dear friends: A day is like a thousand years to the Lord, and a thousand years is like a day. 9 The Lord isn’t really being slow about his promise, as some people think. No, he is being patient for your sake. He does not want anyone to be destroyed, but wants everyone to repent. 10 But the day of the Lord will come as unexpectedly as a thief. Then the heavens will pass away with a terrible noise, and the very elements themselves will disappear in fire, and the earth and everything on it will be found to deserve judgment. 2 peter 3:3-10[/QUOTE]===============http://www.lamblion.com/television/programs_prophecy19.php

You guys have been claiming that for over 1000 years now. What makes today any different?[/Q===================DUH!!!!! Watch and find out!!!===http://www.lamblion.com/television/programs_prophecy19.php

You guys have been claiming that for over 1000 years now. What makes today any different?

For that matter, why is this thread/threat any different than the previous 4578 threads/threats Gismo has previously posted?

Serious question: does "end times" mean the same as "the rapture"?

ALLthe answers you seek are given here====http://www.lamblion.com/television/programs_prophecy19.php ==== watch now!!!

You guys have been claiming that for over 1000 years now. What makes today any different?
A second coming is accepted Christian principle based on Christian scriptures, which clearly outlines that neither men nor angels know the time or place of that second coming. The time will be of God's choosing and his choosing alone. He responds to pleas of mercy, I am sure, especially after WWII when all the allies prayed for the restoration of Israel. Not surprisingly, many, many Germans did not know the Holocaust was going on, but many did who were frightened by the man who was too soon called Fuhrer and too late known as one of the world's most prolific serial killers.

You guys have been claiming that for over 1000 years now. What makes today any different?[/Q===================DUH!!!!! Watch and find out!!!===http://www.lamblion.com/television/programs_prophecy19.php

I hate to break it to you but a video that is made by a person, is not the Word of the Lord. It is their interpretation of that word, and so far they are batting .000.

Forum List

Back