Final Blow To America? Biden Just Announced A Vaccine Mandate For All Truckers!

Truckers literally sit alone in a truck all day?
They are in the cab for most of the time but they have to get out to get fuel and they have to interact at some level at their departure and destination points and unless I'm misreading the notice, any who do THAT have to get the jab.

This entire nation needs to tell these bastards in DC to GFT.

So get the damned shot. The only two countries you can drive to are Mexico and Canada. From what I hear, those invaders coming across the southern border are lousy with Covid. Amirite? They're not supposed to threaten us within our borders but it should be okay to go to their country, get exposed and come back here to spread it? Just because its an American? Makes no sense.
Please...

Stop it with they hysterical over reaction to a modern strain of cold virus. Are we supposed to wear masks and get pumped full of God knows what sort of experimental fluid to cure a new cold when the old colds and flu bugs have never been cured?

Enough of the bullshit. Live you life, while you can and breathe free of tyrannical government bullshit.

In the middle of a supply chain problem, empty shelves in stores, Biden Just Announced A Vaccine Mandate For All Truckers!

This man is the enemy. Everyone who voted for him is a complete idiot and you should all chop a toe off for penance. This POS is out to destroy this nation.

This man doesn’t even deserve that seat in the Oval Office. He supported Fauci’s pro-vaccine rant. He announced his plans to vaccinate toddlers. Now he goes after truckers. Biden’s latest vaxx mandate targets truckers.

We have a few good reasons to believe that truckers won’t really show any interest in getting the jab. These people have a huge role in our nation. Without them, we are doomed!

Let’s not forget that Biden said that he would never ever create another mandate. Liar!

About 47 unvaccinated Americans have something to say about this. The vaxx mandate is horrible.

Earlier today, our so-called President encouraged a US Court of Appeals to reinstate OSHA’s vaccine rule.

The Biden administration announced a vaxx mandate for essential travelers crossing our border. The new mandate targets federal workers, emergency response officials, and truck drivers. Essential workers have to get their jab until January 22.

FJB!

They are in the cab for most of the time but they have to get out to get fuel and they have to interact at some level at their departure and destination points and unless I'm misreading the notice, any who do THAT have to get the jab.

This entire nation needs to tell these bastards in DC to GFT.
Fuel outside and they can wear a mask for their minimal interactions. If a private employer requires it then OK otherwise it’s not OK

"The vaccination and testing requirements would apply to "truck drivers who work in teams (i.e., two people in a truck cab), or those who interact with people in buildings at their destinations or starting points," a Labor Department spokesperson told CNBC."

At this point in the game, I think the 24-48 hour rule should be observed. NOTHING we hear can be trusted until they have a chance to dribble out the rest of the details. Remember, this is the same group of people who were ASSURING us 8 months ago that there would be NO MANDATES.
The same bunch of assholes who told us we needed a two week shut down to "flatten the curve" that turned into 15 months, half the people are still running around wearing fucking masks, especially the criminals, and now the media apparatchiks are pushing to expand draconian nonsense further.

Jesus Christ people.... Get a fucking grip already!!!! You're not going to live forever, Covid has a 99.6% survivability rate, IF THE SUN FARTS HARD ENOUGH WE ARE DEAD IN LESS THAN 8 MINUTES. We've got a potato puppet pervert in the WH with access to the football that reads "End Of Quote" off the teleprompter, who was VP to a meat puppet faggot that once read the Irish PM's speech and even THANKED HIMSELF and people are worried about COVID STILL? This same potato puppet pervert who couldn't draw flies to a turd fight "won" a popular election against a man who not only packed stadiums, but actually delivered on campaign promises and ushered in 4 solid years of prosperity and consumer confidence?

If the democrooks don't get utterly wiped out of every possible office next year then Ktulu should rule the earth.

1637889939576.png

Truckers are not going to take this Covid shit jab lying down!

They will fight, they will not comply! Bless them!
Some of them will comply, some of them got it already, few of them actually cross international lines anyway.

I got the stupid shot because I was going to be forced to working in a hospital as a security officer.

Never mind I had the damned cold, I had to get the shot, so fuck it. The Army already pumped me full of God knows what, and I never expected to live past 30. The second shot caused a reaction that was worse than the fuckin cold itself. thirty-six hours of fever, chills, fuckin nightmares and three days of fatigue.

Funny thing is, I left security work a couple months ago and I drive CDL now. Fortunately not across borders, and I don't have to, nor will I wear a fucking mask.

They can start with the toe between their shoulders.
That's actually their ass. Most people have it near their hips but leftists developed it above the shoulder blades. This gives them an elevated sense of themselves and explains their undeserved condescension and arrogant attitudes.

Forum List

Back