Final Blow To America? Biden Just Announced A Vaccine Mandate For All Truckers!

So get the damned shot. The only two countries you can drive to are Mexico and Canada. From what I hear, those invaders coming across the southern border are lousy with Covid. Amirite? They're not supposed to threaten us within our borders but it should be okay to go to their country, get exposed and come back here to spread it? Just because its an American? Makes no sense.
Well...if it's good enough for the illegals...it's good enough for Americans.
They don't get a shot......we don't get a shot.

In the middle of a supply chain problem, empty shelves in stores, Biden Just Announced A Vaccine Mandate For All Truckers!

This man is the enemy. Everyone who voted for him is a complete idiot and you should all chop a toe off for penance. This POS is out to destroy this nation.

This man doesn’t even deserve that seat in the Oval Office. He supported Fauci’s pro-vaccine rant. He announced his plans to vaccinate toddlers. Now he goes after truckers. Biden’s latest vaxx mandate targets truckers.

We have a few good reasons to believe that truckers won’t really show any interest in getting the jab. These people have a huge role in our nation. Without them, we are doomed!

Let’s not forget that Biden said that he would never ever create another mandate. Liar!

About 47 unvaccinated Americans have something to say about this. The vaxx mandate is horrible.

Earlier today, our so-called President encouraged a US Court of Appeals to reinstate OSHA’s vaccine rule.

The Biden administration announced a vaxx mandate for essential travelers crossing our border. The new mandate targets federal workers, emergency response officials, and truck drivers. Essential workers have to get their jab until January 22.

Biden proves once again how retarded he and the left are.

It truly take something well beyond any normal levels of stupidity and depravity to consider coercing or forcing people into being injected with dangerous experimental drugs to be any kind of “reasonable precautions”, we're talking extreme, almost superhuman, OldLady-levels of stupid and depraved, here.
Nazis

No, the image from here looks like Delta was the major punch but to keep the anxiety high the dem-nazi media is relying on sensationalism to perpetuate it. There many spins of the roulette wheel because there are so many hosts for the virus to choose. There are only so many moves on the spike protein, and it’s possible that this is why the new mutations being found are from non-spike portions of the genome not as sensational as the media tries to portray.

Can I ask anyone here to rub 4 brain cells together if you have them available

Who is a trucker going to spread Covid too?????? Can we honestly think about this for Fucks Sakes.

They sit in their trucks loading and unloading reading a magazine

Who the fuck is going to catch Covid from a trucker on his job?

The same fucker who might catch a cold, or Ebola, the next H1N9, Sars, Kangaroo Flu, or some virus that turns someone into a face eating wild movie type zombie that chases people into churches and hospitals and destroys all life on earth except for Will Smith and a hispanic woman with a hybrid kid.

In other words lets forget Jeffery Epstein had some of the most powerful and rich fucking people on the planet party on an island known for the availability of underage girls working in the sex trade who may or may not have been there with their full consent, which some of them couldn't legally sign off on anyway.

Lets just keep being terrified of a cold, forget China is
terrorizing residents of Hong Kong, and threatening to invade Taiwan.

It truly take something well beyond any normal levels of stupidity and depravity to consider coercing or forcing people into being injected with dangerous experimental drugs to be any kind of “reasonable precautions”, we're talking extreme, almost superhuman, OldLady-levels of stupid and depraved, here.
I wish it was as elevated as OldLady level stupid here. That would be MENSES level stupid compared to what we're faced with. We're looking at GOVERENMENT LEVEL stupid here. Remember ANTRAX SHOTS? The shots the media freaked out about that were forced on soldiers deploying during Desert Storm, that the same media pissed and moaned about but a lot less than before on the eve of OIF?

I got those shots, and had NCO's who were vets of DS that told us what to expect. That's why I had no real fear of the Covid shots, though I should have because the reaction was worse than the cold or anything else I've ever had pumped in.

This virus was a joke, we got it at my house and lived through it better than the fuckin shot reaction.

Correct

I actually agree with Biden's vaccine mandate. The vast majority of the new cases and deaths in the last four months have been among the unvaccinated. Thousands of those people would literally be alive today if they had gotten vaccinated. We gave them six months to do the right thing--that's long enough. The vaccines are safe and effective, by any reasonable measurement and standard. When it comes to a virus, no one is an island; your choice to go unvaccinated can harm other people.

My risk of dying from COVID-19 is very low, but I got vaccinated because I don't want to risk infecting others and possibly causing their death. Those who say, "Well, I don't hang around anyone in the high-risk groups." Great, but you might infect other people who do hang around elderly people and medically ill people, and some of those high-risk people might die as a result.

So get the damned shot. The only two countries you can drive to are Mexico and Canada. From what I hear, those invaders coming across the southern border are lousy with Covid. Amirite? They're not supposed to threaten us within our borders but it should be okay to go to their country, get exposed and come back here to spread it? Just because its an American? Makes no sense.

Why take a chance with your life over a dangerous injection that has killed hundreds of thousands and injured millions. No thanks. Too dangerous.

In the middle of a supply chain problem, empty shelves in stores, Biden Just Announced A Vaccine Mandate For All Truckers!

This man is the enemy. Everyone who voted for him is a complete idiot and you should all chop a toe off for penance. This POS is out to destroy this nation.

This man doesn’t even deserve that seat in the Oval Office. He supported Fauci’s pro-vaccine rant. He announced his plans to vaccinate toddlers. Now he goes after truckers. Biden’s latest vaxx mandate targets truckers.

We have a few good reasons to believe that truckers won’t really show any interest in getting the jab. These people have a huge role in our nation. Without them, we are doomed!

Let’s not forget that Biden said that he would never ever create another mandate. Liar!

About 47 unvaccinated Americans have something to say about this. The vaxx mandate is horrible.

Earlier today, our so-called President encouraged a US Court of Appeals to reinstate OSHA’s vaccine rule.

The Biden administration announced a vaxx mandate for essential travelers crossing our border. The new mandate targets federal workers, emergency response officials, and truck drivers. Essential workers have to get their jab until January 22.

Only 47?

Why? Is he that weak? His does he drive a truck if he's that unhealthy?
I'll give you an example of how stupid these mandates are. My grandson was diagnosed with leukemia three years ago. He has been on chemo ever since. A component of that chemo causes an allergic reaction to the COVID vaccine and he would almost certainly die if that happened. Otherwise, he is a healthy 15 year old now.

The same fucker who might catch a cold, or Ebola, the next H1N9, Sars, Kangaroo Flu, or some virus that turns someone into a face eating wild movie type zombie that chases people into churches and hospitals and destroys all life on earth except for Will Smith and a hispanic woman with a hybrid kid.

In other words lets forget Jeffery Epstein had some of the most powerful and rich fucking people on the planet party on an island known for the availability of underage girls working in the sex trade who may or may not have been there with their full consent, which some of them couldn't legally sign off on anyway.

Lets just keep being terrified of a cold, forget China is
terrorizing residents of Hong Kong, and threatening to invade Taiwan.
A cold? I am sure my friends and relatives did NOT die of a cold.

Forum List

Back