Final Blow To America? Biden Just Announced A Vaccine Mandate For All Truckers!

Fight the unconstitutional mandate in court.
Joe Depend's vaccine mandates have been blocked by the 5th Circuit Court.

For Joe and the democrats, it's win-win-win. If the truckers and everybody else gets the vaccine and it works, then he proclaims himself the hero of COVID. If they get the shot and it doesn't work, then he tells everybody that he did all he could and left no options on the table. And if they don't get the shot then he blames everything bad that happens for the next 3 years on the stubborn bastards that refused to get the shot, of course at the behest of the GOP. And if the Courts block his mandates then he tells everybody to vote democrat and get rid of those assholes.

I ain't saying it'll work, but politically it seems to be pretty smart. His only problem is if the shots don't work. And people will not be happy if they gotta get 3 or 4 shots every year and they still get COVID due to new variants or the shots' effectiveness kinda wear off over time. I doubt that he has the authority to require truckers to get the vaccine, but we'll see.

Every trucker should sit it out until their salary is doubled immediately. In no way would I EVER feel I need to work to help anything but my bank account.

In the middle of a supply chain problem, empty shelves in stores, Biden Just Announced A Vaccine Mandate For All Truckers!

This man is the enemy. Everyone who voted for him is a complete idiot and you should all chop a toe off for penance. This POS is out to destroy this nation.

This man doesn’t even deserve that seat in the Oval Office. He supported Fauci’s pro-vaccine rant. He announced his plans to vaccinate toddlers. Now he goes after truckers. Biden’s latest vaxx mandate targets truckers.

We have a few good reasons to believe that truckers won’t really show any interest in getting the jab. These people have a huge role in our nation. Without them, we are doomed!

Let’s not forget that Biden said that he would never ever create another mandate. Liar!

About 47 unvaccinated Americans have something to say about this. The vaxx mandate is horrible.

Earlier today, our so-called President encouraged a US Court of Appeals to reinstate OSHA’s vaccine rule.

The Biden administration announced a vaxx mandate for essential travelers crossing our border. The new mandate targets federal workers, emergency response officials, and truck drivers. Essential workers have to get their jab until January 22.

Can I ask anyone here to rub 4 brain cells together if you have them available

Who is a trucker going to spread Covid too?????? Can we honestly think about this for Fucks Sakes.

They sit in their trucks loading and unloading reading a magazine

Who the fuck is going to catch Covid from a trucker on his job?

yes, that or clot.
We’ve already linked Guillain-Barre to the chimp virus used in AstraZeneca vaccine on your other thread. We think this virus originally came from the hotspot of HIV-2: The Gambia. This is where people have traditionally kept mangabeys as pets. HIV-2 may be older than HIV-1.

Post #151

We’ve already linked Guillain-Barre to the chimp virus used in AstraZeneca vaccine on your other thread. We think this virus originally came from the hotspot of HIV-2: The Gambia. This is where people have traditionally kept mangabeys as pets. HIV-2 may be older than HIV-1.

Post #151

I know.

In the middle of a supply chain problem, empty shelves in stores, Biden Just Announced A Vaccine Mandate For All Truckers!

This man is the enemy. Everyone who voted for him is a complete idiot and you should all chop a toe off for penance. This POS is out to destroy this nation.

This man doesn’t even deserve that seat in the Oval Office. He supported Fauci’s pro-vaccine rant. He announced his plans to vaccinate toddlers. Now he goes after truckers. Biden’s latest vaxx mandate targets truckers.

We have a few good reasons to believe that truckers won’t really show any interest in getting the jab. These people have a huge role in our nation. Without them, we are doomed!

Let’s not forget that Biden said that he would never ever create another mandate. Liar!

About 47 unvaccinated Americans have something to say about this. The vaxx mandate is horrible.

Earlier today, our so-called President encouraged a US Court of Appeals to reinstate OSHA’s vaccine rule.

The Biden administration announced a vaxx mandate for essential travelers crossing our border. The new mandate targets federal workers, emergency response officials, and truck drivers. Essential workers have to get their jab until January 22.

I don't think all that many people actually voted for Biden in the first place.

For Joe and the democrats, it's win-win-win. If the truckers and everybody else gets the vaccine and it works, then he proclaims himself the hero of COVID. If they get the shot and it doesn't work, then he tells everybody that he did all he could and left no options on the table. And if they don't get the shot then he blames everything bad that happens for the next 3 years on the stubborn bastards that refused to get the shot, of course at the behest of the GOP. And if the Courts block his mandates then he tells everybody to vote democrat and get rid of those assholes.

I ain't saying it'll work, but politically it seems to be pretty smart. His only problem is if the shots don't work. And people will not be happy if they gotta get 3 or 4 shots every year and they still get COVID due to new variants or the shots' effectiveness kinda wear off over time. I doubt that he has the authority to require truckers to get the vaccine, but we'll see.
Badger wants to know why his crony Fau Chi pushed mRNA and Americans have no access to a traditional-style vaccine like India’s Covaxin, which sports the entire deactivated virus, not fragments of it.

He doesn't.

Don't like empty shelves then start paying people more. More to truck and more wages to those who stock the shelves. Easy easy easy to solve

POSPOTUS is striking against the U.S. The Chinese knew their nasty virus targeted the elderly and the obese. JoeXi fools no one. He is deliberately pushing the envelope of power and coercion in a game of Russian roulette played with the cardiac tone and the already precarious sedentary lifestyle of American truckers. This Washington fungal growth in White House needs to leave.

I think we agree. I want everyone who can to get the shot and stay current with their vaccinations. Otherwise we're playing "Russian Roulette" with variants. All it takes is one mega/hyper variant to negate the vaccines and we're all dead. We need to get past Covid ASAP.

If anything is equivalent to Russian Roulette, it is for large portions of the population to be injected with dangerous, experimental drugs, when we have no basis at all on which to know what long-term effects these drugs may have.

At the very best, these mandates show a reckless depraved-heart disregard for human life and safety; if not a malicious and deliberate intent to cause serious harm and even death.

At this point, anyone who's still thinking this is about incompetence is hugely deluded. EVERY ACTION this bastard takes is designed to harm America more and more.

At this point, I think any sane, rational person has to agree. At the very least, if there is not a malicious, deliberate intent to cause serious harm, there is at least a depraved-heart indifference to the harm that these policies are likely to cause.

There is nothing about this shit that can be attributed to mere ignorance or incompetence.

That would be too bad. I've always thought those traveling from state to state should be considered high risk. Our first Covid case in Maine came with a traveling salesman. We can't stop commerce, but taking reasonable precautions like the vaccine SHOULD be required.

It truly take something well beyond any normal levels of stupidity and depravity to consider coercing or forcing people into being injected with dangerous experimental drugs to be any kind of “reasonable precautions”, we're talking extreme, almost superhuman, OldLady-levels of stupid and depraved, here.

Forum List

Back