Fetterman has blacked out tatoo that read "I WILL MAKE YOU HURT".

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
Well isn't that charming that the Democratic candidate for Senator felt compelled to permanently mark his body with such a terrible phrase. What does that say about the man? He is mentally unstable. This is the best candidate the Democrats could come up with for the state of Pennsylvania? :confused-84:

Many of America's political races have been reduced to very unsuitable candidates running on both sides.

Well isn't that charming that the Democratic candidate for Senator felt compelled to permanently mark his body with such a terrible phrase. What does that say about the man? He is mentally unstable. This is the best candidate the Democrats could come up with for the state of Pennsylvania? :confused-84:

Sounds like a good campaign slogan if you ask me.

Many of America's political races have been reduced to very unsuitable candidates running on both sides.
I see that in Georgia too. The choice is between a Farrakhan-praising guy who wants to eliminate cash bail and get criminals back on the street ASAP, or a seemingly nice fellow with an IQ of 92 but at least doesn’t side with criminals.

If I were in Georgia, I’d go with the dumb one.

Call him Senator Fetterman.

And the white party is scared of tattoos?

Forum List

Back