I Dont Think That Dims Understand How a Murky, Undetermined Electoral College Will Work Out.....

That's just Trump trying to cheat AGAIN..... No state can be called on Tuesday night, with so many absentee ballots expected....

Trump can't call a victory with just in person voting.

He's gonna have to be patient, like all the rest of us.
Not if there is reports of massive voter fraud.. every valid vote should count

The only way there is "massive voter fraud" is if Republicans commit it. The Democrats have won every popular vote save one since 1992. They've only held the House becaue of gerrymandering and voter suppression. The two Presidents inflicted upon the American people by the electoral college have been two of the worst presidents in American history.

Republicans scream the loudest about election fraud because Republicans keep getting arrested for it.
Says the party with 30 million illegal Latino immigrants in their counties in district and cities being told they can vote.. Says the party with 30 million illegal Latino immigrants in their counties in district and cities being told they can vote.. go away

LOL!!! OMG, you are so optimistic! I almost hate to tell you this. Remember 2016? Hillary had a 95% probability of winning......then...

Then people remembered they really didn't like her, but she still won by 3 million votes.

I'm not sure why you think that because the system shit the bed once, it will shit the bed again after everyone is taking precautions.

In 2016, no one thought Trump was going to win, and no one could visualize what a disaster a Trump Presidency could be.

Now

187,000 deaths
Riots
40 million jobs lost.

PEOPLE KNOW HE'S INCOMPETENT.
People know Trump is better than Biden and his communists.

People know no such thing. Trump and his right wing militia supporters.

There is no doubt Trump plans to sue, to hold up votes in several states.... He already said that's his last cheating plan, if all other cheating fails.... :rolleyes-41:
They are showing on FB examples of how many bogus ballots were sent out already.
Some people got 4-ballots, with photos of them.
Talk about cheating.
We need to elect Republicans to clean up the voting process.
Republicans control most states now, they can clean it up now if need be...

Don't believe anything from Facebook, research it yourself.... a lot of bogus misinformation being spread around....intentionally.

No ballots have gone out yet, for presidential election.
I didn't say the ballots were for the presidential election. There were many primaries in June.
The "fact" being that the voter rolls are messed up.
Much better to have standardized "absentee voting" where voters request one ballot.
That is how it is being done in most all states.... but the 5 states that do only mail in voting, and have been doing such for a while,

Plus 3 or 4 other states said they were mailing out ballots to all registered voters this year... And I think those are heavily democratic states, and whether everyone voted in person or by mail in those states, they will pick the democratic candidate, and that slate of electors won't change.

-------------
Even if 15 ballots were mailed to one single registered voter, only one ballot can be counted....all duplicates under one voter name, will be rejected, when counting.... They can't vote twice or ten times, there are checks in the system, to stop multiple voting from occurring.
Trump wants to keep MI, and the dems don't want that state flipped <again>.
There are other dem states that Trump has a shot at flipping and the dems are desperate to keep them blue.
Counting/tossing mail-in ballots could be the decider in November.

Trump is in trouble in Arizona. Georgia and Texas are very close. Trump has no shot of flipping any Clinton states.

I doubt Biden will come within 10 points in TX. Trump will win GA and Arizona by a few points as well. Joe is toast.

Forum List

Back