Fetterman has blacked out tatoo that read "I WILL MAKE YOU HURT".

Arson , Attempted Murder , Aggravated Assault ... All NO BAIL
Yup. I just can’t figure out WHY the Democrats want to put dangerous criminals back on the streets to harm innocent people. Do they really hate decent Americans that much?

Yup. I just can’t figure out WHY the Democrats want to put dangerous criminals back on the streets to harm innocent people. Do they really hate decent Americans that much?
Again, where do you get these falsehoods?

Post 46 for the list of Dems who side more with criminals than law-abiding people.

And P.S. I can’t believe you libs are this ignorant. Watch or read news that isn’t Democrat propaganda to figure out why the crime rate in Dem hellholes are now sky high: the Dems are putting the thugs back on the street!

Last edited:
Post 46 for the list of Dems who side more with criminals than law-abiding people.

And P.S. I can’t believe you libs are this ignorant. Watch or read news that isn’t Democrat propaganda to figure out why the crime rate in Dem hellholes are now sky high: the Dems are putting the thugs back on the street!
The link doesn’t work.

So the Mod/ Admins selectively Sheppard Linkys In thread trees now ???
What does Sheppard Linkys mean?

But whatever….since Coyote claimed my original link wasn’t working, and other leftists on this thread are acting as if they never heard that key Democrats want to abolish bail and get criminals thugs back onto the street, here’s another:

What does Sheppard Linkys mean?

But whatever….since Coyote claimed my original link wasn’t working, and other leftists on this thread are acting as if they never heard that key Democrats want to abolish bail and get criminals thugs back onto the street, here’s another:

It means they moderate Links and demand links on well known issues from Conservatives here ( but treat Democommies & Socially Liberal Never Trumper / Never GOPer turd party types with kid gloves on link demands and selective story amnesia

It means they moderate Links and demand links on well known issues from Conservatives here ( but treat Democommies & Socially Liberal Never Trumper / Never GOPer turd party types with kid gloves on link demands and selective story amnesia
Yeah, the double standards here are pretty blatant.

i can’t believe they are unaware that elimination of bail and getting criminals back on the street is a common thing among leftist politicians. They demand links to put their opponent on the defensive, and then they go through the link questioning little elements of it, to keep their opponent on the defensive. It’s a classic Alinsky tactic.

Forum List

Back