Feral Killer Trying To Appeal Case

Ohh so can we also say any black man that appeals his conviction should not, or is that different? Appeals are part and parcel of the legal system and the main reason death row inmates spend years there instead of dead. If we eliminate appeals more blacks suffer then whites.

Ohh and I am not defending this person I am pointing out a legal fact. The courts will deal with the appeal.

Why do you mention race? The OP did not.

Why did you inject race into this?
Ya cause of course you missed the thread title and Asslips responses, right?

Who is asslips?
Thats their pet name for me. They cant pronounce my user name so it frustrates the hell out of them so badly it makes them feel better to use something they can pronounce.
Not exactly a glowing example of blowing the bell curve. ..
I think of it as a Freudian slip. They like the thought of kissing another guys ass.

Ohh so can we also say any black man that appeals his conviction should not, or is that different? Appeals are part and parcel of the legal system and the main reason death row inmates spend years there instead of dead. If we eliminate appeals more blacks suffer then whites.

Ohh and I am not defending this person I am pointing out a legal fact. The courts will deal with the appeal.
Appeals could be swifter, and less frivolous.

I'd offer plea bargains to those sentenced to death for heinous crimes when guilt is clear; a nice trip on the Goodbye Gurney, lots of good sedatives and downers, or, slow death by garrotte after appeals are lost.

Thats a great idea!! But I'd bet most would still take the appeal route. Much to their dismay later.

Forum List

Back