Feral Killer Trying To Appeal Case

Call me feral. I'm fine with that.

Wild UNTAMED. Something to be proud of IMO.
I got pretty feral for the longest, but, have a woman attempting to domesticate me.

Yeah my wife would smile if she read that post.
My GF would too, and know exactly the task she faces!!

We are looking for a house now, or, thinking of building one.

I'm keeping this for a deer camp and man-retreat.

I have to have space.

All my life I either had two houses, or a house and a camp or two.

I get really stir crazy in one place for too long.

This was a cold case and he was convicted from the memory of an 8 year old at the time of the kidnapping and identified when the 8 yr old was an older woman. He has a lot of nerve.

Mistakes made at cold case trial but murder verdict sticks - CNN.com

Why do you refer to him as feral?
To asschapped, all whites are feral.
No they are not. I know many that are regular human beings. Especially the women. I have a theory that its a combination of white culture and high amounts of Neanderthal DNA that turns you guys feral.

This was a cold case and he was convicted from the memory of an 8 year old at the time of the kidnapping and identified when the 8 yr old was an older woman. He has a lot of nerve.

Mistakes made at cold case trial but murder verdict sticks - CNN.com

Why do you refer to him as feral?
To asschapped, all whites are feral.
No they are not. I know many that are regular human beings. Especially the women. I have a theory that its a combination of white culture and high amounts of Neanderthal DNA that turns you guys feral.

Oh, fer fux's sakes. It's not the melantonin level in the skin that makes ferality. Sometimes, it's just hormones!
When the balls turn blue, the feralmeter goes UP.

Sometyhng has to be done about these white savages! They should have a summit on the feral white family and why they are producing mass murderers, serial killers, pedophiles and meth heads.
Ya cause whites are not the ones that murder 50 percent of all murders. and even if they were that is still less a percent of the total whites in the Country. Unlike blacks. 13 percent of the population and 50 percent of the murders, remind me again who is feral?

Ohh so can we also say any black man that appeals his conviction should not, or is that different? Appeals are part and parcel of the legal system and the main reason death row inmates spend years there instead of dead. If we eliminate appeals more blacks suffer then whites.

Ohh and I am not defending this person I am pointing out a legal fact. The courts will deal with the appeal.

Why do you mention race? The OP did not.

Why did you inject race into this?
I think he was feeling guilty.

Sometyhng has to be done about these white savages! They should have a summit on the feral white family and why they are producing mass murderers, serial killers, pedophiles and meth heads.
Ya cause whites are not the ones that murder 50 percent of all murders. and even if they were that is still less a percent of the total whites in the Country. Unlike blacks. 13 percent of the population and 50 percent of the murders, remind me again who is feral?

I am beginning to think that you are feral, as out of control you are.

Meh..blacks killing blacks...you should be happy. Too bad those stats don't include white mass murderers and unreported murders that states don't report to make themselves look better.

Feral white savages always killing, raping and razing.

People like you and the guy in my OP. Anymore questions you need answering?

Ohh so can we also say any black man that appeals his conviction should not, or is that different? Appeals are part and parcel of the legal system and the main reason death row inmates spend years there instead of dead. If we eliminate appeals more blacks suffer then whites.

Ohh and I am not defending this person I am pointing out a legal fact. The courts will deal with the appeal.

Ya cause of course you missed the thread title and Asslips responses, right?

Who is asslips?

Call me feral. I'm fine with that.

Wild UNTAMED. Something to be proud of IMO.
I got pretty feral for the longest, but, have a woman attempting to domesticate me.

Yeah my wife would smile if she read that post.
My GF would too, and know exactly the task she faces!!

We are looking for a house now, or, thinking of building one.

I'm keeping this for a deer camp and man-retreat.

I have to have space.

All my life I either had two houses, or a house and a camp or two.

I get really stir crazy in one place for too long.

My wife domesticated me pretty quickly. Her technique? Tits, ass, eyes, and charm. Probably because she tamed me is why I don't mind being called feral. At least I can pretend.

Who is asslips?
Thats their pet name for me. They cant pronounce my user name so it frustrates the hell out of them so badly it makes them feel better to use something they can pronounce.

What was in the thread title that pertained to race?

Who is asslips?
Thats their pet name for me. They cant pronounce my user name so it frustrates the hell out of them so badly it makes them feel better to use something they can pronounce.
Or spell it.

What was in the thread title that pertained to race?
His focus is race. It is only evil if it is black...why do you think he is always running away from his shadow.

Who is asslips?
Or spell it.
Good point.

Who is asslips?
Not exactly a glowing example of blowing the bell curve. ..

Who is asslips?
Not exactly a glowing example of blowing the bell curve. ..

Forum List

Back