Fentanyl deaths in America: Do we deserve to surivive as a sovereign country?

interesting….not disagreeing but interesting how it’s fascist to ban drugs not not fascist to ban guns
Drugs are a personal matter. No matter how you look at it you are only hurting yourself. The vast bulk of our drug problem is because drugs are criminalized and criminals control the supply. From the beginning the drug war has been a racially charged assault on personal freedom and has never been designed to do anything except keep the prisons full.

True....We should go to a real shooting war with the cartels. Hit them where they live, even in the US. No arrests, on the spot executions.

Sure it might get out of hand a bit but the juice is well worth the squeeze.

Anything else is a half-measure.....If the countries involved take offence at air/ground operations on their soil just toss them a billion and they will be fine.
We should roll tanks and gunships and wipe them off the face of the earth. They have killed 79,000 Americans in just the last 2 years. We have fought major wars for less provocation.

Drugs are a personal matter. No matter how you look at it you are only hurting yourself. The vast bulk of our drug problem is because drugs are criminalized and criminals control the supply. From the beginning the drug war has been a racially charged assault on personal freedom and has never been designed to do anything except keep the prisons full.
haha the drug trade is not a personal matter…drug cartels produce massive amounts of violence across our country

with that said, me wanting to own a gun is a personal matter as well.

The stresses and rushed lifestyles take their toll on people. Rush to work. Hurry up while working. Drained here deadline there. Pressure is on. Rush home. No time to sit and have dinner. And we wonder why people do drugs and drink? They need a break now and then.
You want to use a "break" which, likely as not, will kill you? Go ahead.

But you don't get to make that choice for America's children, no matter what sadistic old **** wants you to believe that "it takes a village".

You should have learned by now that Americans like drugs and will have them no matter to what extremes of fascism the drug warriors resort to. More cops kicking down more doors and dragging more people off to prison will not help a bit.

You vermin will continue to pour money into scumbag cartels, Red Chinese dealers, and violent street gangs no matter what, true. That's why you need to be deported after you get tossed into prison. You really don't care about anything but your own narcissistic hedonism and sociopathic impulses.

Claiming 'DA Guvmint Makes Me Do It!!!!' is just infantile stupidity.

True....We should go to a real shooting war with the cartels. Hit them where they live, even in the US. No arrests, on the spot executions.

Sure it might get out of hand a bit but the juice is well worth the squeeze.

Anything else is a half-measure.....If the countries involved take offence at air/ground operations on their soil just toss them a billion and they will be fine.
Duterte had it right.

You should have learned by now that Americans like drugs and will have them no matter to what extremes of fascism the drug warriors resort to. More cops kicking down more doors and dragging more people off to prison will not help a bit.
Shooting drug dealers will. And eliminating the Democrat Party will return normalcy to the nation.
.drugs are bad. Hmm kay?

Shooting drug dealers will. And eliminating the Democrat Party will return normalcy to the nation.
.drugs are bad. Hmm kay?
I see it all the time around here. People talking tough about drugs until their baby gets busted. Then they just can't believe how mean the cops are.

What Americans have is dangerous. It's not dangerous to America, it is dangerous to a one world government. Too many Americans realize what we have here and want to protect it. That explaind the 2016 election. The reaction of the opposition is to drug everyone in the country and skew their reality. Dyings kids are the casualties in a fabricated war, not against a foreign enemy but against Washington that regards everyday, non compliant citizens as mouth breathers.

They will destroy us if they can. They have millions conviced that Trump is worse than certain death. They are doing it with drugs.

As Fentanyl deaths continue to mount among the young in my city and yours, it is becoming evident that something very evil is going on. In my city many of these drug deaths go unreported because they are bad press for the red-faced no-necks that run the local economies dependent on the politics of getting rid of Donald Trump. Trump’s platform exposed Washington as infested with career politicians on both sides of the political spectrum that have enriched themselves by selling out America to globalist interlopers bent on taking out America as the last vestige of capitalist democracy on the planet.

Oddly, it seems that the parents of many of the millennials dying from these toxic drugs are completely on board with the untimely deaths of their children because it serves some greater good in their propagandized minds that in order to remove Trump one of their children had to go. As open borders operate as replacement centers for “new” citizens, lethal chemicals flow freely bringing great wealth to the drug cartels that poison the youth of the country. As these parents watch their children drop dead, some just walk away shrugging their shoulders and saying, “well at least Trump is gone, and Trump is bad, the government said so.” “My kid died so Trump could be gone and that’s a good thing.”

Obviously, this is a very sick development in our society, and it shows the extreme fanaticism embedded into the minds of the media indoctrinated. When Americans let their own children be attacked and poisoned by bad government policy just to get in line with a corrupted, sinister Washington status quo, we are in trouble as a nation. If this continues without a solution, maybe we do not deserve to survive as a sovereign country.

It's the Darwin awards out there. Survival of the fittest mind.

If you do drugs you will die.
It's not a difficult thing to understand.
You will overdose or be shot by a thug or be physically abused while you are stoned out of your mind if you do drugs. How hard is it to understand?

Apparently it is.

Fentanyl IS bad. It kills.

And besides, it's wanna-be heroin. If you're going to go down that road, why not just do the real thing?

Heroin users are disappointed with fentanyl, it doesn't have the same nod. They can tell the difference
Considering that heroin makes me puke I never use it.

It's the Darwin awards out there. Survival of the fittest mind.

If you do drugs you will die.
It's not a difficult thing to understand.
You will overdose or be shot by a thug or be physically abused while you are stoned out of your mind if you do drugs. How hard is it to understand?

Apparently it is.
Considering that one in six are addicts there really isn't a large number of non-functioning users

Illegals are lacing other drugs with Fentanyl to make them addictive. Pot is the latest, smoke a joint and you may drop dead from a Fentanyl overdose. Nobody was intentionally taking Fentanyl.
I grow my own so I know what is not in it or on it.

Considering that one in six are addicts there really isn't a large number of non-functioning users
So you are claiming that 16.67% of the population in America are addicted to recreational drugs?

Not even close.

Forum List

Back