Feminists in Argentina perform fake abortion on the Virgin Mary on Jesus Christ in the street.

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013
Feminists in Argentina pretend to abort Baby Jesus from Virgin Mary in shocking 'performance art' | Christian News on Christian Today

"They literally want to abort Jesus off the face of the earth in every manifestation of His presence today."

The remark came from Father Frank Pavone, National Director of Priests for Life, in an interview with LifeSite News.

He was referring to a group of feminists who last week staged a "performance art" just outside the cathedral in Tucuman, northern Argentina where they depicted the make-believe abortion of Baby Jesus from the Virgin Mary as part of an International Women's Day protest. Abortion is illegal in Argentina unless the life of the mother is threatened by pregnancy.

A photo of the event showed blood and baby parts gushing out from between the legs of the smiling "Virgin Mary" wearing a rosary around her neck and with her fist defiantly held up high while surrounded by pink mask-wearing feminists.

fake-abortion.jpg

----------------------------------

Performance art everyone. That is what that is being called.

Watch how this CNN cuuuunt acts "all concerned about Pamela Geller drawing a photo of their false prophet.

Lets see if CNN has anything about this. We already know they celebrated the performance art of the person that put Christ on a cross in his urine.

Lets look at another CNN left wing piece of shit admonishing this woman for drawing a photo of their false prophet.

Still nothing from any of these networks about the "performance art" of Christ in urine and will see nothing about the great feminists promoting abortions.

Last edited:
I hate feminist....

And I don't think Abortion should be anything that makes anyone happy...Abortion frankly should only be done when the life of the mother is at stake within my mind...Of course, I aint king so abortion is going to happen freely.

Abortion is the best way of birth control... in fact so good, that the taxpayer should pay for it.

Forum List

Back