Feminist Threatens To Send Mike Pence A Monthly Bag Of Period Blood

OffensivelyOpenMinded

Gold Member
Apr 13, 2016
Where I Is
blank.gif
When social Justice warriors send their people, they're not sending their best. They're not sending you. They're not sending you. They're sending people that have lots of problems, and they're bringing those problems with them. They're bringing marxists. They're bringing morons. They're going to call you racists, sexists and bigots. And some, I assume, are good people.

Feminist Threatens to Send Mike Pence a “Monthly Bag of Period Blood” if He Implements Pro-Life Policy | LifeNews.com

d3iuLkw.png

Last edited:
Clinton would drink it. Which Clinton? Take your pick.

As the Alt-Left travels further and further down the rabbit hole, they get sicker and sicker.

I doubt she'll do it, but either way that's pretty vile.

It's like the left is having a contest to see who can be the most vile and disgusting. This bitch is definitely in the running.

It's like the left is having a contest to see who can be the most vile and disgusting. This bitch is definitely in the running.
The thing is, Dont Taz Me Bro mentioned that she might be joking.

What's disturbing about that, if it was meant as a joke...who the hell would find that funny?

The thing is, Dont Taz Me Bro mentioned that she might be joking.

What's disturbing about that, if it was meant as a joke...who the hell would find that funny?
Another vile and disgusting POS?

Forum List

Back