Feminist director of the next Disney Star Wars movie says her goal is to "make men uncomfortable, I enjoy making men uncomfortable".

Woke? 😄 Prey was phenomenal. Best Predator movie since the first one.
Yeah, primitives with sticks and stones taking on aliens with technology light years advantage. That flick was to make sure indigenous are included. 😂 😂 You do know the sequel is planned for Hulu, right? Hulu is where a franchise goes when it's about to die or just hoping for resurrection.

Jesus. Haven't they done enough to star wars already? Now they put a woman in charge of it that purposefully trying to make things that make men uncomfortable?

We can't even have a fake, fictional universe that isn't real without some social agenda twat trying to inject reality into it?

Seems Disney is doubling down on their double down.

I'm a little confused.

This is the franchise where the guy wants to fuck his sister for the first three flicks, and NOW people are worried about being made uncomfortable?

What's the guy gonna do - dig her up to defile her?

Yeah, primitives with sticks and stones taking on aliens with technology light years advantage. That flick was to make sure indigenous are included. 😂 😂 You do know the sequel is planned for Hulu, right? Hulu is where a franchise goes when it's about to die or just hoping for resurrection.
Because Arnold hiding from an alien with infrared by caking mud on his body was the height of realism. Jesus you frail whites are fragile.... 😄

They may be what happens and if the picture bombs and she loses her job, I suspect she will be the one feeling very uncomfortable.
Uh huh, that will be rough having to go back to her life as a multi millionaire and internationally famous director and activist.

That fat fuck would make any man uncomfortable. Imagine her riding you. If she cam down the wrong way and sat on your cock, it would drive it right through your body and out of your asshole, essentially putting you in the unenviable position of ass raping yourself. Yikes!

Are movies their entire business? Do you even understand why they don't care if some of them lose money. Never-mind that like something like six out of the top ten highest grossing movies of all time are Disney properties, their films and TV shows and streaming platform is one giant advertisement campaign for their real money maker which are their parks and cruise ships and merchandise. Disney made over 20 billion last year you fucking Muppet.

^^^Look at Stephen gettin' all ornery when someone takes a shot at his master! LOL!

1704480863837.png

I'm a little confused.

This is the franchise where the guy wants to fuck his sister for the first three flicks, and NOW people are worried about being made uncomfortable?

What's the guy gonna do - dig her up to defile her?
I hate Star Wars. It is a simplistic Judeo-Christian morality play with evangelical laser beams to attract children. That said, didn't Luke learn Lea was his sister in the third movie, thus causing him to walk away, and Harrison Ford to start pining for her space snooch?

^^^Look at Stephen gettin' all ornery when someone takes a shot at his master! LOL!

View attachment 883803
^Look at this racist thinking his meme war means something. 😄

You frail whites wish you could control minorities. Have you seen Biden's poll numbers? Soft white liberals are losing the progressive youth who want to bury your culture and shit on its grave. 😄

Forum List

Back