Joy Reid: Claudine Gay Was Ousted So White Dudes Can Run Harvard Again

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
1704375503388.gif

SNORT

The Left are so mentally deranged it’s left nothing for me to do except laugh at and mock them. But hey, stand up for a racist plagiarist who’s lifetime achievement is publishing 10 more articles in her life than I have.

Without copying others people work too

As you look around Harvard Yard, ponder who built it. White men. Look at the streets. Who developed the infrastructure, the lighting, all of the vehicles, who designed the buildings, who designed and built the power plants, refineries, water treatment plants and wastewater treatment plant? Who wrote 90% of the books in the libraries...the books that are hundreds and even thousands of years old, that are still being read because of the knowledge and wisdom they impart?

White men.

There are brilliant POC's and women among our vast population, but Harvard chose to select a TOKEN - someone whose work was all about race and related bullshit, someone who is an academic fraud, someone who looks like a freak.

MERIT is the key. Leftists abhor merit because by that standard they all come up short.

MERIT is the key. Leftists abhor merit because by that standard they all come up short.

MERIT has nothing to do with it

A key to holding your job is never embarrass your employer. If you do, you are gone.

Gay was an embarrassment and was costing them money

A key to holding your job is never embarrass your employer. If you do, you are gone.

But she is a Gay black woman. Checks off all of the boxes. Its going to be tough for an ultraliberal outfit like Harvard to find someone else who is as "qualified". Are there any Tranny academics out there looking for a job?

View attachment 883258
SNORT

The Left are so mentally deranged it’s left nothing for me to do except laugh at and mock them. But hey, stand up for a racist plagiarist who’s lifetime achievement is publishing 10 more articles in her life than I have.

Anyone that views Joy Reid has an IQ the size of lint.

She ousted herself. Gay should know that any protest by Harvard students will serve as a magnet for conservatives as the institution is being target for discriminatory practice against mostly Asians and whites. Had she ended the pro Hamas protest immediately on the school ground, she may fly under the radar. The plagiarism accusation confirmed the claim made by Asians and whites that Harvard isn't looking at qualifications but skin color.

If the Joy Reid response weren’t so predictable it would be laughable. Claudine Gay possesses many protected class statuses yet where and how do any of them provide her an exemption of accountability when it comes intolerance and insensitivity of another protected class?

As we get set to celebrate Dr. Martin Luther King, what difference does it make if “another white dude” runs Harvard again? If he possess the character that Gay did not, who cares if it’s a white man aside from the race hustlers?

Harvard should try to recruit Jerry Falwell Jr., an experienced academic administrator with a lot of success behind him.

As a Christian evangelical, he'd certainly be in the minority up in Massachusetts.

Even though he was unfortunately terminated from Liberty U., it was over his old lady's relationship with a pool boy. That kind of thing really isn't considered to be a point of negativity in Cambridge like it is in Lynchburg.

This is what blacks believe. No matter what the issue is, when things go bad, they will always blame it on race. Forget any other FACT, this is their standard go-to response.

View attachment 883258
SNORT

Not to worry, those white people are wokies.

It is almost impossible for a DEI hire to lose a job even when supporting terrorists and plagiarizing but this stupid ugly Negro bitch managed to do it.

Of course the only excuse we got out of the dumb assholes is that the White Man was keeping the Sista down once again. LOL!

With all due respect, Winger? The President of Harvard University should have an impressive scholarly resume. "Merit" has EVERYTHING to do with it! Gay is an empty suit. She's teaching at one of the most prestigious colleges in the world and yet her own academic works are not only few and far between but they contain 50 examples of plagiarism. My question isn't why she was forced out as President of Harvard...my question is why was she ever hired to even TEACH there?

View attachment 883258
SNORT

I hope all the candidates who competed against her for the job sue Harvard for denying them, while failing to do even basic due diligence on the person they ultimately hired.

Forum List

Back