Feminist director of the next Disney Star Wars movie says her goal is to "make men uncomfortable, I enjoy making men uncomfortable".

I noticed that you still haven't told me why it would be a good movie if you never saw a Star Wars movie.

The movie had no real suspense... you knew all these people were going to die and they'd get the plan. So why do you care?
How would you know any of that if you never saw a Star Wars movie?

How would you know any of that if you never saw a Star Wars movie?
That's kind of my point, Wet Fart.

If you got to that ending, where all the people died, because you didn't know that the death weapon was going to be destroyed in the movie that was made 40 years earlier, you'd feel a little let down.

But because the ONLY people who watched this movie already saw at least "A New Hope" (and probably all the OT and Prequels) there was no suspense.

That's kind of my point, Wet Fart.

If you got to that ending, where all the people died, because you didn't know that the death weapon was going to be destroyed in the movie that was made 40 years earlier, you'd feel a little let down.

But because the ONLY people who watched this movie already saw at least "A New Hope" (and probably all the OT and Prequels) there was no suspense.
Well, dingleberry, since your premise was, and I quote, "if you never saw a Star Wars movie", you're pretty much talking in circles. Not terribly surprising, you are what you are, after all.

Sorry, you were confused, Wet Fart. Hypotheticals confuse you, clearly.
Using your own hypothetical, dingleberry, your scenario makes zero sense. If you never saw a Star Wars movie, you would not have known anyone dies or the plans are passed on. It would help if you would follow along with what you say.

Using your own hypothetical, dingleberry, your scenario makes zero sense. If you never saw a Star Wars movie, you would not have known anyone dies or the plans are passed on. It would help if you would follow along with what you say.
Clearly, you didn't understand the concept, Wet Fart, but that's okay. We didn't expect you to.

Back on ignore you go.

Feminist director of the next Disney Star Wars movie says her goal is to "make men uncomfortable, I enjoy making men uncomfortable".​

:rolleyes:

1704500501090.png

"Will Disney never learn?

Not until it goes broke, it would seem."

Forum List

Back