FEMA offers to pay for teenager funeral if family changes cause of death to Covid

Burgermeister

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jan 23, 2021
How is this not front-page news, and why isn't someone at FEMA being investigated? Unfortunately, those are rhetorical questions.

His son died from an enlarged heart, most likely from the jab, so he applied for FEMA assistance for the burial expenses. FEMA turned him down, and then when he started making noise about it, they came back multiple times saying they would pay the expenses if he had the death certificate cause of death changed to Covid.

At 5:30 he talks about the phone calls from FEMA.

How is this not front-page news, and why isn't someone at FEMA being investigated? Unfortunately, those are rhetorical questions.

His son died from an enlarged heart, most likely from the jab, so he applied for FEMA assistance for the burial expenses. FEMA turned him down, and then when he started making noise about it, they came back multiple times saying they would pay the expenses if he had the death certificate cause of death changed to Covid.

Most likely? That is all you antivaxxers ever have! Conspiracy theorists have nothing on you fools!

Hey admiral, I've take almost every known vaccine to exist except the mRNA injections. Am I antivaccine? Come on, you can do it!!
In the case of the COVID vaccine, what else would you call it? Your beliefs are based on lies and misinformation, which has run rampant throughout the pandemic. You just choose to believe fairy tales about people getting sick from a vaccine that has no evidence of actually occurring.

Most likely? That is all you antivaxxers ever have! Conspiracy theorists have nothing on you fools!
Irony! You clowns shout about how grateful you are that the infection you got, even though you are "vaccinated", wasn't as bad as you are sure it would have been if you hadn't been. Do you realize how stupid that would have sounded three years ago (still sounds stupid but is mainstream now)? In this case it is pretty obvious the jab caused the heart inflammation. It is a known side effect, teenagers don't die from this normally, and Dr. Malone made that diagnosis - plus you have a government agency trying to cover it up. Now who bought into a conspiracy? LOL.

Sure, I stay away from absolutes when they are not there, as opposed to you vaxxers who proclaim stupid shit all the time as fact or "science" just because the TV told you - then you inevitably find out otherwise and don't even wonder about it.

Irony! You clowns shout about how grateful you are that the infection you got, even though you are "vaccinated", wasn't as bad as you are sure it would have been if you hadn't been. Do you realize how stupid that would have sounded three years ago (still sounds stupid but is mainstream now)? In this case it is pretty obvious the jab caused the heart inflammation. It is a known side effect, teenagers don't die from this normally, and Dr. Malone made that diagnosis - plus you have a government agency trying to cover it up. Now who bought into a conspiracy? LOL.

Sure, I stay away from absolutes when they are not there, as opposed to you vaxxers who proclaim stupid shit all the time as fact or "science" just because the TV told you - then you inevitably find out otherwise and don't even wonder about it.
OK, dumbass! You piped in so I will answer your idiocy. An enlarged heart is NOT only caused by the "jab" as you morons have chosen to call it. My mother had an enlarged heart and died 4 years before COVID. What caused her enlarged heart? It was diagnosed when I was about 10 years old. I'll be 62 in a few weeks.

COVID also causes an enlarged heart., and myocarditis. He may have had COVID and did not even know it!

Who is Dr. Malone? He/she was not mentioned in the video.

The young man died LAST year! He was running at the time of his collapse.

OK, dumbass! You piped in so I will answer your idiocy. An enlarged heart is NOT only caused by the "jab" as you morons have chosen to call it. My mother had an enlarged heart and died 4 years before COVID. What caused her enlarged heart? It was diagnosed when I was about 10 years old. I'll be 62 in a few weeks.

COVID also causes an enlarged heart., and myocarditis. He may have had COVID and did not even know it!

Who is Dr. Malone? He/she was not mentioned in the video.

The young man died LAST year! He was running at the time of his collapse.
Piped in? I started the thread you dummy. My bad on Malone, it was Dr. Dr. Peter McCullough. This is a teenager who died from a known side effect of the jab five days after the jab, had an autopsy, and was diagnosed by a doctor. And FEMA tried to push the same Covid story you are. Waste of time pointing out the obvious to you zealots. Hang in there, they will be releasing more boosters soon. Off you go. Good luck.

Piped in? I started the thread you dummy. My bad on Malone, it was Dr. Dr. Peter McCullough. This is a teenager who died from a known side effect of the jab five days after the jab, had an autopsy, and was diagnosed by a doctor. And FEMA tried to push the same Covid story you are. Waste of time pointing out the obvious to you zealots. Hang in there, they will be releasing more boosters soon. Off you go. Good luck.
The diagnosis was an enlarged heart which was confirmed by the autopsy. Where is the definitive diagnosis that it was the vaccine? Oh, that was conveniently left out!

The anti-vaxxers are the zealots , who despite no evidence continue to blame everything from your dogs mange to male pattern baldness on the vaccine.

When will one of you come up with a definitive cause for all of these various ailments?

Side effects are interesting. I have Stage IV end-stage liver failure and heart disease. I have to take medication for acid reflux because it is caused by my statin drug. I have never had acid reflux. I had 5 stents placed in my heart because I never had the first chest pain nor shortness of breath. My cardiologist said I could have dropped dead at any moment. I saw the scans and agreed with his diagnosis. I take diuretics for ascites fluid buildup in my abdomen. They deplete my potassium so much I have to take potassium for my heart and leg cramps. It doesn't work! I have regular blood tests to monitor my potassium level. Because I take an anti-biotic to prevent peritonitis, it destroys all the good bacteria in my guts. I have to drink a probiotic to replace those bacteria.

I had one COVID shot and no boosters despite being immuno-compromised. Every single person in my family has had COVID except my grandchildren. The symptoms were all over the place and everyone was vaccinated either before of after they became available. No side effects from the vaccine have shown themselves.

The zealots are people like you because you believe in the off-the-beaten path media of conspiracy nuts with zero evidence. I have wasted a lot of my time shooting holes in your theories because I despise stupid people, especially when it is a willful decision on your part.

I don’t think you are qualified to diagnose a possible cause from here.
I’d like to see the underlying conditions before.

You might not like the jab but let’s not fabricate lies about it

In the case of the COVID vaccine, what else would you call it? Your beliefs are based on lies and misinformation, which has run rampant throughout the pandemic. You just choose to believe fairy tales about people getting sick from a vaccine that has no evidence of actually occurring.

Your health issues and therefore, "need" for the vaccine have blinded you to what's going on. That's understandable only to a point. You have exceeded that point now IMO. Look around.

Tell that to all the people that got sick and died from the jab.

Did you get the jab or not?
If so, how many boosters?

I got the Jab, plus ONE booster.
I'm still alive with ZERO deterrents. NONE.

The diagnosis was an enlarged heart which was confirmed by the autopsy. Where is the definitive diagnosis that it was the vaccine? Oh, that was conveniently left out!

The anti-vaxxers are the zealots , who despite no evidence continue to blame everything from your dogs mange to male pattern baldness on the vaccine.

When will one of you come up with a definitive cause for all of these various ailments?

Side effects are interesting. I have Stage IV end-stage liver failure and heart disease. I have to take medication for acid reflux because it is caused by my statin drug. I have never had acid reflux. I had 5 stents placed in my heart because I never had the first chest pain nor shortness of breath. My cardiologist said I could have dropped dead at any moment. I saw the scans and agreed with his diagnosis. I take diuretics for ascites fluid buildup in my abdomen. They deplete my potassium so much I have to take potassium for my heart and leg cramps. It doesn't work! I have regular blood tests to monitor my potassium level. Because I take an anti-biotic to prevent peritonitis, it destroys all the good bacteria in my guts. I have to drink a probiotic to replace those bacteria.

I had one COVID shot and no boosters despite being immuno-compromised. Every single person in my family has had COVID except my grandchildren. The symptoms were all over the place and everyone was vaccinated either before of after they became available. No side effects from the vaccine have shown themselves.

The zealots are people like you because you believe in the off-the-beaten path media of conspiracy nuts with zero evidence. I have wasted a lot of my time shooting holes in your theories because I despise stupid people, especially when it is a willful decision on your part.
Explain the logic behind getting one jab and no boosters.

I don’t think you are qualified to diagnose a possible cause from here.
I’d like to see the underlying conditions before.

You might not like the jab but let’s not fabricate lies about it
That is all they do! It is their main motivation in life at seems. Demonstrating their inability to read and lack of logic drives the discussion.

Forum List

Back